Offline Momentos67

N/A
« on: June 25, 2019, 03:56:06 AM »
N/A
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 11:30:00 PM by Momentos67 »

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Master Enigma
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 04:32:50 AM »
Has anyone read with Master Enigma? I see he has many reviews and is one the higher rated advisors at least that’s what I’m seeing. I can tell you from my standpoint he was generic with the questions I asked. Told me a poi and I would have a “stable relationship” by April and he told me this for months. Months have past and the prediction never came to pass. I asked for details and I was told poi would reach out to me and they didn’t. I also asked why that poi was cold and distant, when the last time we had contact and all he could say was that poi was “stressed” and that was it. Failed to pickup on the fact poi was seeing somebody else also. Couldn’t tell me anything about my career change either. Thoughts?

U answered your own question here. He makes up negative outcomes mostly . Trash

Offline AngelBaby99

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 02:17:49 PM »
He’s very vague and doesn’t seem to really care about your feelings but I don’t know about predictions, we’ll see. A lot of people say his predictions come to pass.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 02:52:49 PM »
FRAUD CITY.

Please don’t read with him. Learn from me. I read with him many times. All trash. All fake. Even his negative predictions weren’t true. Legit one of the worst I have spoken to. NOT TO BE TRUSTED. DO NOT CALL.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2020, 12:38:45 PM »
Honestly in the past his predictions have been correct to the day for me.

He's just not a very chatty sweet psychic though but what he says has always happened till now. I just dont use kasamba anymore.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2020, 01:54:01 PM »

He's just not a very chatty sweet psychic though but what he says has always happened till now. I just dont use kasamba anymore.

This man is a fraud ....always has been a fraud. Misleading and cold reading clients

Offline ferney456

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2020, 05:59:48 PM »

This man is a fraud ....always has been a fraud. Misleading and cold reading clients

Ok I'm just giving my personal experience- I dont use kasamba now but when i did he was always right *shrug*

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2020, 06:06:58 PM »
This guy is a joke

Offline bee.23

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2020, 08:41:25 PM »
A literal joke!!! I’ve been meaning to update you all. He had raving reviews on kasamba and is always online so I put faith in him and waited for months... 10 months specifically... and... No. He told me in August of 2019 that my POI and the 3rd party would break up in December/January 2019  and my POI and I would be together again February/March 2020. I hopefully waited months and talked to him along the way - he would always give good advice but very short + vague statements, with a lot of grey area. His contact dates were sooo off (would tell me I would hear from POI  in 1-3 days and it would end up being months for contact). When speaking about my POI and 3rd party many times (and even way back in December) he’d say “that is empty and ending they will be completely cut off from each other  and never communicate again within in a week.” He said that so many times, and it is now MAY 2020 and they are still together (not doing well tho). Granted, they did break up in January for 3 weeks but got back together. And February/March turned out to be the worst months for my POI and I because due to this we had absolutely zero contact with each other. He made predictions of when my POIs mother and i would reconcile and this has long passed without unfolding. Also gave predictions on when my POI would follow me on social media again (early january) also passed without unfolding.  Safe to say, this guy was a fail for me. Please save your money. Thankfully, I am in a much better space and don’t need constant readings, and have grounded myself more in a realm of acceptance. During this time frame I read with him so often cause I was so sure he was right, and it was false hope. I think he might have got 1-3 things right when he said “you’ll see eachother this weekend” we did and one other time saying “things will open up the second half of the month” which was true. He said I’ll get married and have 2 kids with my POI and I am now guaranteeing it’s a load of poop lololllll. I’m okay with it all, just it has been a funny experience, that I could of actually believed that due to this reader. The only unusual thing is, anytime I would ask he would stick to his prediction about the gender of my first kid being a boy, and second being a girl. Everytime I asked he would say the same thing.. and I’ve heard this from other readers so it makes me think there’s possibility for potential with him, but.... nahhhhhh I’m good lol

This has been a great ted talk time! Enjoy my experience! 😭 Really wish I could say different
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 08:50:36 PM by bee.23 »

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2020, 01:50:02 AM »
OMFG i forgot about this guy lolllll about 18 months ago when i was on a big binge he talked to him a bunch. all lies and sugar coating. insane what a waste of money this guy is!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2020, 07:48:39 AM »
OMFG i forgot about this guy lolllll about 18 months ago when i was on a big binge he talked to him a bunch. all lies and sugar coating. insane what a waste of money this guy is!

hahaha, exactly the same happened to me 2 years ago! He was absolutely a scam. There was another thread for him that someone did defend him there (it was himself for sure haha). I don't know what happened to that thread.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2020, 07:49:56 AM »
truly one of the biggest cons in the game and idk why i kept reading with him. several times a week at a point because he kept feeding me fairytales and i was desperate to make sense of a complicated situation.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2020, 07:55:00 AM »
truly one of the biggest cons in the game and idk why i kept reading with him. several times a week at a point because he kept feeding me fairytales and i was desperate to make sense of a complicated situation.

I spent $$$ on fake Kasamba readers including Yazmin and this guy. I am glad that I found this forum, got know some descent readers like Kisha and stopped reading with those scams.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2020, 08:03:47 AM »

I spent $$$ on fake Kasamba readers including Yazmin and this guy. I am glad that I found this forum, got know some descent readers like Kisha and stopped reading with those scams.

LITERALLY SAME. Kasamba is how I learned to binge. Thousands of dollars later and I realized OMFG psychic binges are a thing. They'd promise LOFTY @$$ predictions within days, I'd go back and question them and they'd continue to hook me for other things. I was legit in a relationship and getting readings. We'd talk everyday, they'd say things like he will ask you to spend time together before the end of the week and you will spend the weekend together. NO $#&* SHERLOCK. Then I'd be like omg they got a contact prediction right. FML. I deleted Kasamba and haven't read with them in years. Feels good. Yazmin, Master Enigma and so many others are complete frauds.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2020, 11:49:30 PM »

LITERALLY SAME. Kasamba is how I learned to binge. Thousands of dollars later and I realized OMFG psychic binges are a thing. They'd promise LOFTY @$$ predictions within days, I'd go back and question them and they'd continue to hook me for other things. I was legit in a relationship and getting readings. We'd talk everyday, they'd say things like he will ask you to spend time together before the end of the week and you will spend the weekend together. NO $#&* SHERLOCK. Then I'd be like omg they got a contact prediction right. FML. I deleted Kasamba and haven't read with them in years. Feels good. Yazmin, Master Enigma and so many others are complete frauds.

Totally agree. I was exactly in the same situation. For several months, I was reading with Yaz every night, as I was desperate and as you said she kept giving me short timeframes like 4hr, 4days, etc and when it did not happen, again I contacted her and asked the same questions. They were all frauds.