Author Topic: Bodymindspirit  (Read 6382 times)

Offline Apalm831

Re: Bodymindspirit
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 08:23:15 PM »
Yeah, just  chiming in to say none of this readers predictions came to pass for me at all. Can't verify feelings either so I dunno about her.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2017, 12:56:50 AM »
I have taken a reading with her last year. A perfect fairy tale reader, talked about love, even mentioned marriage LOL. Highly recommend to save your money, she will be an all rosy fairy tale reader. If I am not mistaken, she used to send quite a few free minutes, but I wont use the freebies too, she is that unreliable. Just filling your head with very positive outcomes and that is not worth it even for free.
And none of her predictions (All of which were positive) ever came to pass. Dont bother.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2017, 02:22:25 AM »
Same over here. Nothing she said came to pass...find someone else!

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2017, 02:29:27 PM »
Yep- a fairytale reader! Call her if you want to feel good , but don't trust a thing she says!

Offline whskers

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2017, 03:13:24 PM »
Just an update with this reader. I think she's good with past and present but predictions didn't happen.

Offline montauk

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2018, 07:47:29 AM »
Her recent reading came to pass almost verbatim, she said that she saw me having a very positive reaction to something
he has to say, and saw a number 1 around this, and it turns out 1 week later he told me things that made me really happy,
and the messages were sent at 1'o clock.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2018, 11:09:56 PM »
I used to read with her last year and nothing she predicted happened. I don't remember how she was about present but none of the predictions happened.

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2023, 07:09:26 PM »
One of her predictions happened in the time frame given and other one is still pending. She was really good reading the situation. I would go back to her.

anything