Author Topic: Down again  (Read 3145 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Down again
« on: June 24, 2019, 02:32:50 AM »
 +
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 01:59:59 AM by diamondcanadian »

josh34

Re: Down again
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 03:01:47 AM »
The fear of the unknown .

I find myself in a rut once again and I’ve only just had a reading with cookie today. It’s almost as if I let myself be happy and then as soon as that happens, things go wrong and I start questioning myself and wonder what will happen next. Then that’s when I feel the  need to contact psychics.

I mean, I had a pretty good reading with cookie today. She told me to be patient. It will come together etc. So I thought cool.

Spoke to POi1 today as per usual, our contact is way up,  but we haven’t seen each other since hook up a while back. Looked like we would get together tonight , which co incided with a prediction from Effie. Big woo - got myself all excited that things were manifesting for me - and he ended up with some bullsht excuse that he was still out with this group of friends and that tonight probably won’t happen. Thing is, I’m pretty sure he’s lying as I can see him online on a gaming platform.

So yeha, tonight was just gonna be a hook up,  but I’m sad it didn’t manifest. And now it makes me question the readings, are they all wrong, does he not want me after all etc etc etc

Then it makes me want to call and clarify and this is where my addiction stems. The clarifications inbetween things happening, which don’t result in any new info, I just need someone to tell me it’s going to be ok,

When what I really need is someone to punch me in the face and tell me to stop calling.

Any takers ?

Oh! Okay. Sometimes, even when it comes to a poi and I'm playing video games online with friends, I might decline hanging out, and wouldn't want to say something like, "Yeah I'm busy playing video games with friends", I'd feel it'd feel rude or almost insulting to say that, even though it's the truth. So maybe it's a similar thing for him? The communication is up which is a good thing! If he didn't enjoy talking to you, he wouldn't be, right?  Either way maybe the 'lie' didn't come from a place of malice, or disinterest. Maybe he just didn't want to come across as a terrible person to you? I'd remain optimistic <3 (:

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 03:37:27 AM »

I find myself in a rut once again and I’ve only just had a reading with cookie today. It’s almost as if I let myself be happy and then as soon as that happens, things go wrong and I start questioning myself and wonder what will happen next. Then that’s when I feel the  need to contact psychics.

I mean, I had a pretty good reading with cookie today. She told me to be patient. It will come together etc. So I thought cool.

Spoke to POi1 today as per usual, our contact is way up,  but we haven’t seen each other since hook up a while back. Looked like we would get together tonight , which co incided with a prediction from Effie. Big woo - got myself all excited that things were manifesting for me - and he ended up with some bullsht excuse that he was still out with this group of friends and that tonight probably won’t happen. Thing is, I’m pretty sure he’s lying as I can see him online on a gaming platform.

So yeha, tonight was just gonna be a hook up,  but I’m sad it didn’t manifest. And now it makes me question the readings, are they all wrong, does he not want me after all etc etc etc

Then it makes me want to call and clarify and this is where my addiction stems. The clarifications inbetween things happening, which don’t result in any new info, I just need someone to tell me it’s going to be ok,

When what I really need is someone to punch me in the face and tell me to stop calling.

Any takers ?

I’ve been where you’ve been. I would get these great readings about more contact and more consistency and I would get it...for a Netflix and chill situation. Or sometimes not even that, I’d be blown off last minute.

I know you got this reading from Cookie today and you’re on a high. But let me ask you this, was it truly what you wanted?

I remember hearing from Cookie we’d rekindle our relationship and all this crap. And I totally ignored her saying I’d always have inconsistency with him, a commitment oils always be a fight, he’s never going to give me 100%, whatever.

I hope your reading wasn’t as bleak as mine! Lol however, I feel good for a while then something happens or I start thinking about the not so good parts of the reading and I feel blah again. And then the whole cycle of wanting to read again fires back up.

I know you’re bummed. But take it in stride and I’ll hope on my end that things work out however is best for you.

Can I also say I’m jealous of y’all with like two or three POI’s. I only have one. He sucks. I get that now. I look like Demi Lovato and I can’t even get a dude to look at me twice. I attract hobosexuals and old men. Lmao jealous here

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 04:11:12 AM »

Any takers ?

I’ve been where you’ve been. I would get these great readings about more contact and more consistency and I would get it...for a Netflix and chill situation. Or sometimes not even that, I’d be blown off last minute.

I know you got this reading from Cookie today and you’re on a high. But let me ask you this, was it truly what you wanted?

I remember hearing from Cookie we’d rekindle our relationship and all this crap. And I totally ignored her saying I’d always have inconsistency with him, a commitment oils always be a fight, he’s never going to give me 100%, whatever.

I hope your reading wasn’t as bleak as mine! Lol however, I feel good for a while then something happens or I start thinking about the not so good parts of the reading and I feel blah again. And then the whole cycle of wanting to read again fires back up.

I know you’re bummed. But take it in stride and I’ll hope on my end that things work out however is best for you.

Can I also say I’m jealous of y’all with like two or three POI’s. I only have one. He sucks. I get that now. I look like Demi Lovato and I can’t even get a dude to look at me twice. I attract hobosexuals and old men. Lmao jealous here

cookies reading was far from amazing but I trust it to be correct.  well I did lolS

I think he’s gonna disappear for a while now , we’ll see what happens!

I’m a Demi look a like too and get treated like shit lol I feel you

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 05:49:58 PM »

Any takers ?

I’ll punch you if you punch me first lol 😜

I am so sorry - I totally feel for you, I’m in a similar situation right now where my FWB is falling apart and I can’t get POI to give me a REAL reason. No interest, no follow through on plans, no anything on his part except occassional checking in on my recent health issue. Just a month ago he said he loved me and things seemed to be going in a great direction!!  I’ve binged the last few weeks but I can’t say I feel better - I’m depressed as hell - and I can’t say I even have more clarity on what the future holds, I feel like a giant ball of confusion with a lighter wallet lol.  I have pulled back from POI and been less sweet in my responses - knowing him that will be enough to make him back away totally without asking whats wrong w me. If not, I’m considering ripping the bandaid off and flat out telling POI how this situation affects me and that I need space.

Sorry to always put so many of my own details in my posts - I think I just need to vent and should probably consider therapy instead lol.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2019, 06:00:04 PM »
I was in a similar place, I accepted seeing POI casually because psychics told me that we are going to work out. But it never moved beyond that.

I didn't listen to my own feelings and I listened to the psychics who told me a positive outcome. Eventually I got fed up with it and stopped. Now I hope to never be in such a situation again, where I accept something I am not really okay with, because of someone predicting a bright future for me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2019, 06:27:27 PM »
I was in a similar place, I accepted seeing POI casually because psychics told me that we are going to work out. But it never moved beyond that.

I didn't listen to my own feelings and I listened to the psychics who told me a positive outcome. Eventually I got fed up with it and stopped. Now I hope to never be in such a situation again, where I accept something I am not really okay with, because of someone predicting a bright future for me.

Same situation...and looking back, I feel so used.  And I feel I've come a really long way, because if that man ever tried to pull with me now what he did then, I would literally tell him to F off.  Or if ANY man tried that crap...I would NEVER entertain it.

I look back wonder what I was thinking but yea, a lot of it was that the readings were telling me that this guy would eventually commit..

« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 06:29:01 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2019, 06:40:46 PM »

Same situation...and looking back, I feel so used.  And I feel I've come a really long way, because if that man ever tried to pull with me now what he did then, I would literally tell him to F off.  Or if ANY man tried that crap...I would NEVER entertain it.

I look back wonder what I was thinking but yea, a lot of it was that the readings were telling me that this guy would eventually commit..

Looks like there’s a lot of us here in the same boat!! I feel so ashamed that I have held on to hope for so long. I had my reasons - some of which were psychics telling me positive outcomes - but there were other reasons for me as well.  Even so, I was never ok with the situation and never should have agreed to it - part of me regrets it (the sad right now part lol) but strangely part of me doesn’t. But yeah I totally agree...I won’t be entertaining this situation again with anyone else!!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2019, 06:48:31 PM »
It's hard to give up on a person you have intense feelings for..the readings definitely make it worse.  I did feel an intense connection with the first guy, very rare for me to feel that, so it made it even harder to let go.  And I accepted a lot of BS because of it.

As long as we learn from our mistakes, it's a step in the right direction...hugs to all going through it.  :)

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2019, 07:21:47 PM »

Hi @sawthelight ... I can totally relate. I would typically NOT be okay with a friends for benefits situation, but I bent my rules (and this was my mistake) because I consulted a few psychics and they all told me that we are meant to be, and that if I want this to work I have to just go along with whatever is happening. I wanted it to work so badly that I chose to bend my rules for this dude. Never again. I am still somewhat damaged from everything that happened and trying to not feel like I was used. It's hard but I am hoping with every day that passes, I will continue to heal more and more.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2019, 07:24:14 PM »

Hi @sawthelight ... I can totally relate. I would typically NOT be okay with a friends for benefits situation, but I bent my rules (and this was my mistake) because I consulted a few psychics and they all told me that we are meant to be, and that if I want this to work I have to just go along with whatever is happening. I wanted it to work so badly that I chose to bend my rules for this dude. Never again. I am still somewhat damaged from everything that happened and trying to not feel like I was used. It's hard but I am hoping with every day that passes, I will continue to heal more and more.

sorry to hear you went through something similar.  You will heal!  each day that passes makes it a little easier, you just have to get to that acceptance stage..I also bent my rules, BIG TIME, for this guy and will never do so again.  And maybe that was my lesson, who knows?

I had psychics tell me same stuff, oh just be there for him and go along with what he wants, and things will fall together...seriously??? I can't believe I even believed it now, looking back. 

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2019, 07:26:02 PM »

sorry to hear you went through something similar.  You will heal!  each day that passes makes it a little easier, you just have to get to that acceptance stage..I also bent my rules, BIG TIME, for this guy and will never do so again.  And maybe that was my lesson, who knows?

I had psychics tell me same stuff, oh just be there for him and go along with what he wants, and things will fall together...seriously??? I can't believe I even believed it now, looking back.

Thank you! I appreciate the encouragement. I can very much relate. I feel the same, looking back at my behaviors I wonder what on earth was I thinking...

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2019, 07:27:14 PM »
:)  Love can make us doing crazy things! 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2019, 07:43:03 PM »
Wow guys , I didn’t expect such a response. I was definitely in a dark place last night , and been feeling pretty miserable today. Over what ? A guy who hasn’t offered me anything more than sex? Who said that that’s all he wanted? It’s because these top readers have all been saying the same thing.

It will become more . And I didn’t believe yona when she said he’d be back in the first place , yet here we are , miserable again after I let him back in my life after 5 months of silence .

I have a feeling deep down he does actually want more but is scared of commitment . But that shits no good for me . I want commitment and I want to be happy .

Why  am I doing this to myself ? Because I want that connection with him and i convince myself if he gives me that time , he’ll feel it too.
Fuck sake . I am a very stupid girl.

You're not stupid...you have a big heart.  Unfortunately, it makes us susceptible to people who take advantage.  You deserve better and will find better..whatever his reasons may be for not committing to you are not your problem..remember that.  And it's also his loss.  HUGS!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2019, 08:01:26 PM »
Wow guys , I didn’t expect such a response. I was definitely in a dark place last night , and been feeling pretty miserable today. Over what ? A guy who hasn’t offered me anything more than sex? Who said that that’s all he wanted? It’s because these top readers have all been saying the same thing.

It will become more . And I didn’t believe yona when she said he’d be back in the first place , yet here we are , miserable again after I let him back in my life after 5 months of silence .

I have a feeling deep down he does actually want more but is scared of commitment . But that shits no good for me . I want commitment and I want to be happy .

Why  am I doing this to myself ? Because I want that connection with him and i convince myself if he gives me that time , he’ll feel it too.
Fuck sake . I am a very stupid girl.

You're not stupid...you have a big heart.  Unfortunately, it makes us susceptible to people who take advantage.  You deserve better and will find better..whatever his reasons may be for not committing to you are not your problem..remember that.  And it's also his loss.  HUGS!

Perfectly said!!!