Author Topic: How do you feel when multiple readers predict the same thing?  (Read 2974 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
I have similar predictions from Kisha, Kira, Cookie and Yona. Cookie and Yona were the most detailed and described a situation happening almost word for word exactly the same. And these readings were months apart so it’s not like this was even on my mind when Cookie predicted it (Yona predicted first and I forgot all about it until Cookie said something similar and it snapped in my brain).

Ten years ago a bunch of readers predicted almost the same thing (admittedly aside from Kisha, Anne and Jenny Alton they were in hindsight shitty fake readers) and of course nothing happened, timelines changed, stories changed, etc. That’s when I really gave up on readings.

That being said, with good, reputable readers, if they all predict the same thing with similar time frames, do you feel more encouraged? Does it ease your mind? Do you still fret?

I try to shove it to the back of or out of my mind but I’m struggling with it right now. Actually, tbh I’m feeling a certain way Cookie told me I would be feeling lol 🤷🏻‍♀️💩

josh34

Re: How do you feel when multiple readers predict the same thing?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 12:33:02 PM »
Hi! Typically if I'm reading with reputable readers and they all say the same things, and especially when they bring it up on their own, it usually does happen. If they're reputable and are saying the same thing, I'd be optimistic!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 01:13:43 PM »
Yes, yes, and yes lol!  It would make me more confident that the prediction is likely to occur, but I always have that tiny voice in the back of my head telling me it may not occur, so I fret anyway...this is what leads to so much inner emotional chaos for me...I honestly do try to let go of the predictions and act like I never heard them, but much easier said than done lol

Offline Clarita

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 07:06:34 AM »
I have similar predictions from Kisha, Kira, Cookie and Yona. Cookie and Yona were the most detailed and described a situation happening almost word for word exactly the same. And these readings were months apart so it’s not like this was even on my mind when Cookie predicted it (Yona predicted first and I forgot all about it until Cookie said something similar and it snapped in my brain).

Ten years ago a bunch of readers predicted almost the same thing (admittedly aside from Kisha, Anne and Jenny Alton they were in hindsight shitty fake readers) and of course nothing happened, timelines changed, stories changed, etc. That’s when I really gave up on readings.

That being said, with good, reputable readers, if they all predict the same thing with similar time frames, do you feel more encouraged? Does it ease your mind? Do you still fret?

I try to shove it to the back of or out of my mind but I’m struggling with it right now. Actually, tbh I’m feeling a certain way Cookie told me I would be feeling lol 🤷🏻‍♀️💩
I know honest advisors, one I recommend is Aaron Visions in Kasamba. He told me that the guy I was asking about was not ready to return to me and he stuck to it. I had readings with others and they said different. So, if you know those advisors to be honest and will tell you the truth then yes I'd believe them.

josh34

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 07:49:55 PM »
Negative readings doesnt necessarily equate to honesty though. Many fake readers make a living off giving only negatives, and when they say he or she wont come back, we interpret that as them being honest. So it goes both ways sometimes unfortunately.

This. I'd be careful. If a psychic says "no they're not coming back sorry." realize that 95% of relationships just. don't. work. Were they correct? Yes. But in such a case, it could easily be indicative of a fraud, and not necessarily an ability. Now if they can provide names, dates, etc., I'd be a little more trusting.

Offline tiredofitall

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 11:39:21 AM »
I had 3 years of positive readers that continued to tell me one situation was going to happen, 3 years I hung in there for the same person.

Nothing happened between us at all, never became more than friends and then we parted ways acrimoniously because I believed the psychics I don't think this is an uncommon thing to happen and I will never understand it at all.

I had the same thing about 2 years ago with someone else but I let that go a lot sooner than the last because I took what was in front of me no psychics words.

Don't want to be a negative person but I kind of wouldnt get your hopes up if they all say the same thing, this board is full of people recovering from being fed false hope etc.   I am just one of them.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2019, 11:57:04 AM »
I had 3 years of positive readers that continued to tell me one situation was going to happen, 3 years I hung in there for the same person.

Nothing happened between us at all, never became more than friends and then we parted ways acrimoniously because I believed the psychics I don't think this is an uncommon thing to happen and I will never understand it at all.

I had the same thing about 2 years ago with someone else but I let that go a lot sooner than the last because I took what was in front of me no psychics words.

Don't want to be a negative person but I kind of wouldnt get your hopes up if they all say the same thing, this board is full of people recovering from being fed false hope etc.   I am just one of them.

Agree. Me too. And the false hope is just a part of it. The money wasted. Ugh...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2019, 04:24:09 PM »
So true and sometimes I feel the reader and/or readers are just picking up on what you want to happen, not the way it will actually happen.
I've had different readers pick up on the same things and each say the same thing about an issue almost verbatim and still it didn't manifest.
Wasted time, money and hope...

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2019, 02:36:12 PM »
I had 1-2 or two cases where nearly all psychics I contacted me roughly told me the same thing and it was proven true--that nothing serious would come out with a guy I met online, some said it's only an online flirt others that we'll meet but nothing more will happen but the core message was the same. This partially restored my faith in psychics as I was about to give up from all the conflicting messages and failed predictions I got for my borderline ex.
The thing is there are some details that you can't easily verify but if let's say at least three psychics at different time periods tell you for example that your ex is secretly doing soft drugs or that he may be on the closet, it means that something is up too most of the time, even though it may not be exactly what they saw. If you've had the readings right after each other and they tell you the same thing, there is a high chance the reader was picking up the energies of the previous reading. The only way to clear up the fog is to examine if most if not all trusted psychics have given you roughly the same outcome at different times e.g at least a month apart from each other's readings.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2019, 01:48:59 PM »
Last year every psychic I was calling said he would return in May of last year and it happen the same exact way everyone told me . Now everyone is giving me a prediction for October with fall being a highlighted season for me so fingers crossed. And FYI everyone is not here recovering from false hope. I like this forum because I’ve found people that shares the same weird hobbies that I do! I’m embarrassed to talk to my friends about things like this and to find people that shares my same experiences thrills me!

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2019, 06:25:02 PM »
Most readers predict the same thing, As most of them are not the real deal, Ive had so many readings on keen and the circle, Its proper spun me head into a spin, There's only about 10 that i go 2 now when i need a reading, When i can afford it that is, Keen in its defence as always been good for me and i will always go back there first.