Author Topic: Please interrupt this reading for me...  (Read 2595 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Please interrupt this reading for me...
« on: June 21, 2019, 03:13:07 PM »
Hi all you lovely card readers.  I was hoping someone could share their take of what they see with this Celtic Cross reading.  I asked for what the rest of my love life would look for the remainder of June.

I will tell you the cards incase you can't recognize them in the photo

These are the cards according to positions

1- Judgement (the situation)
2- 9 of swords (challenge)
3- the World (focus/basis of situation)
4- the tower (the past)
5- page of pents (present)
6- 5 of wands (near future)
7- 4 of wands (approach)
8- ace of swords (surrounding)
9- 6 of cups (hopes/fears)
10 - knight of cups (outcome)

The bottom of the deck was the sun.

This is the interpretation i use.  I didn't realize there were other ways of reading positions.

Thanks all. 🙏
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 06:30:45 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline username1111

Re: Please interrupt this reading for me...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 04:01:28 PM »
Quick note inlined

Hi all you lovely card readers.  I was hoping someone could share their take of what they see with this Celtic Cross reading.  I asked for what the rest of my love life would look for the remainder of June.

1- Judgement
Time to make an honest evaluation of the situation. 2 x 10 > decision and ending / beginning of new cycle. Significant crossroad / decision.
2- 9 of swords
anxiety / sleepless night
3- the World
Completion done - end of the cycle
4- the tower
Change is inevitable - it will change the foundation of the situation - its a cleansing.
5- page of pents
Needing to learn, understand / setting goals / written msg.
6- 5 of wands
Conflict, competition, arguments.
7- 4 of wands
Stability in the home environment
8- ace of swords
Clear cut communication, breakthrough, new ideas.
9- 6 of cups
Something from the past
10 - knight of cups
movement in the emotional realm. The knight are charmers / seducers. its more of a "dating" energy. It's not committal or grounded yet. It has the potential to mature or it can stay committal and even be a player.

Things becoming clearer, more joy. Could also just indicate summer time
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 04:03:53 PM by username1111 »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 04:30:46 PM »
Was 3 the card below the cross and 5 the card above? Just asking because I have seen some people lay them out different ways on Celtic cross.

At first glance it looks like a time for the truth to come out about something.

3 below, and 5 above

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 04:33:17 PM »
Quick note inlined

1- Judgement
Time to make an honest evaluation of the situation. 2 x 10 > decision and ending / beginning of new cycle. Significant crossroad / decision.
2- 9 of swords
3- the World
4- the tower
Change is inevitable - it will change the foundation of the situation - its a cleansing.
5- page of pents
6- 5 of wands
7- 4 of wands
8- ace of swords
9- 6 of cups
Something from the past
10 - knight of cups
movement in the emotional realm. The knight are charmers / seducers. its more of a "dating" energy. It's not committal or grounded yet. It has the potential to mature or it can stay committal and even be a player.

Thanks for you interpretation. 😊

Offline username1111

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 05:25:46 PM »
you are welcome :)

Offline happyk

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2019, 05:39:53 PM »
Quick note inlined

1- Judgement
2- 9 of swords
3- the World
4- the tower
5- page of pents
6- 5 of wands
7- 4 of wands
8- ace of swords
9- 6 of cups
Something from the past
10 - knight of cups

What would the cards mean together in that placement?

Offline username1111

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2019, 06:06:12 PM »
I am not really familiar with the celtic cross and also, there are many variants of this spread, if @Love2lovenj adds a note of her "placements" meaning, I can take a deeper look.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2019, 06:32:14 PM »
I never realized there were different ways to read the placement.  I use the one that came with my deck and listed the placement meaning that came with it.

Offline username1111

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2019, 08:01:55 PM »
Ok, So I am gonna itterate :)

1- Judgement (the situation)
> Where you are at now is requiring you to evaluate it and to take decision. There will be a before and an after. This is a significant decision and it is needed to move forward.As I said earlier, the numerology between this card is 2 tens. you need to close a cycle and you have 2 ways to do it (or a decision to make).

2- 9 of swords (challenge)
> 9 are "near completion" so here again, to move forward, you need to pass over the 9, anxiety / fears is what is clouding your mind in making this decision.

3- the World (focus/basis of situation)
> Wether you want it or not (major arcana here again like the situation) the situation / foundation behind your question is: Its done. Completed. Ended. Closure is the focus with this card. But its also a card of new cycle! time to start fresh.

4- the tower (the past)
> major arcana again, in the past, something came crumbling down. the tower is inevitable, if you hold on too long on something that is not serving you, the universe or whatever you call your higher power of some sort, will force changes. Tower is a cleansing.

5- page of pents (present)
> You have what you need to learn from the situation / endings / completions you just went through. This page is the prefect student, he learns his lessons.

6- 5 of wands (near future)
> There will be conflict coming, wether internal/personal conflicts or oppositions coming against you.

7- 4 of wands (approach)
> This is a card of stability, when faced with the competitions / arguments from the card above, keep yourself grounded with the things that nurture your stability. This is the home and the close community (family/friends) - so use your support network.

8- ace of swords (surrounding)
> being a surrounding, this could then depict communication in which you will gain clarity and understanding. Or/and its also important that you express yourself clearly with your surrounding.

9- 6 of cups (hopes/fears)
> are some memories of the past clouding your judgment? you are hoping or fearing that something from your past comes back...

10 - knight of cups (outcome)
> Not sure if that cups is from your past or a new person coming into the picture. There is a potential with that person to have dating nights / seductive interaction. But it may not be serious. The knight of cups can either offer his cups or drink it. He can be all talk no action. So, unless he levels up to the king, keep your options open.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2019, 09:26:42 PM »
Wow amazing how different the individual view the cards.  Thank you so much. ❤

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2019, 07:52:28 AM »
Αgree with all the above interpretations. The overall message I'm getting from the cards is that a person from your past that shook your ground is coming forward and you will have to make a tough decision on whether you should keep them inside or outside your life. It may be a new person but judging from the cards, it seems like its a person from your past.

anything