Author Topic: AnnetteMarie  (Read 8072 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

AnnetteMarie
« on: June 19, 2019, 02:53:20 PM »
I don't think anyone has mentioned her.  Anyone here tried her?

Offline whatdoyoumean09

Re: AnnetteMarie
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 12:20:33 PM »
Yes, her timelines never came to pass for me. She would always give me very random dates. I posted a negative review at one point and she then messaged me a threatening message and said she could never read for me again as a result of the review.

Now, she reads some parts of situations well, but in general, she tended to be off. She is very kind but tends to share things that are more like fairytales.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 07:27:54 AM »
My best friend and ex psychic junkie thinks she is legit but not good with timeframes, predictions didn't come to pass for her either. I don't have a personal experience with her to confirm this but it seems from her negative feedback that her final predictions are often a miss.

Offline abbi2019

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 08:06:22 PM »
Has anyone here had good luck with her?  Her reviews are so good, saying her predictions have come to pass and her dates are correct but this hasn't been the case for me.  None of the dates she gave me (including the "give or take a few days" wiggle room she gives her predictions) have been accurate by any stretch of my imagination. 

Where is she getting all the good reviews from? Is she only accurate for some people?

Like the poster above, she offered me candlework.

Is she a scam artist?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 08:12:16 PM »
I'm really surprised with all the reviews she has on there no one else has any insite on her.  She is too pricey for my taste to try.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2019, 12:03:03 AM »
I'm really surprised with all the reviews she has on there no one else has any insite on her.  She is too pricey for my taste to try.

I take reviews on Bitwine with a grain of salt, scratch that, a whole lot of salt around a margarita glass.

I hear that! 😂

pfizer

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2019, 12:13:27 PM »

she is a joke
her timeline & predictions never happened
i tried once, she didnt even think just throw me the dates & result, that made her looked like a real guru; lol.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2019, 01:51:20 PM »

she is a joke
her timeline & predictions never happened
i tried once, she didnt even think just throw me the dates & result, that made her looked like a real guru; lol.

Same . Read with her when I first started my binges . She was shocking . Her dates never resulted to anything.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2020, 09:08:00 PM »
I got fairytales when I read with her

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2020, 09:27:28 PM »
Ugh Annette Marie. I thought she was pretty amazing initially with her firing off predictions with numbers and initials (G and H seem to be her go to's) and even let her talk me into pre-buying bulk minutes since it was so much cheaper even though I didn't know yet if any of her predictions would pan out. Went back to use them a couple times when nothing had panned out as she'd said. Figured out how she was so fast... copy/paste - she screwed up and pressed send before filling in the info. Sent a message through that said something like I see financial gain in a     and there is a man associated with it whose name begins with the letter        . She left out the number and the letter of the supposed initial. I was like wth? Total fraud. She should've said you'll be scammed in a 0 by a female whose name begins with the letter A, then she would've gotten something right. Even when she changed her story on me nothing happened, none of her stories happened lol. I'd go back and look at the transcript and tell you exactly what that message she left blank said but it was so many years ago when I first started binging at Bitwine that I'd have to scroll back through about 500 transcripts to do that and I'm too lazy, but don't trust her. Her sweetness and apparent confidence in the predictions are an act.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2020, 04:10:18 AM »
None of her predictions came to pass. She’s very expensive and tries to get information out of you to make it seem like she’s actually reading your situation. Don’t recommend her at all!

Offline Steven213

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2020, 06:09:56 PM »
Ugh Annette Marie. I thought she was pretty amazing initially with her firing off predictions with numbers and initials (G and H seem to be her go to's) and even let her talk me into pre-buying bulk minutes since it was so much cheaper even though I didn't know yet if any of her predictions would pan out. Went back to use them a couple times when nothing had panned out as she'd said. Figured out how she was so fast... copy/paste - she screwed up and pressed send before filling in the info. Sent a message through that said something like I see financial gain in a     and there is a man associated with it whose name begins with the letter        . She left out the number and the letter of the supposed initial. I was like wth? Total fraud. She should've said you'll be scammed in a 0 by a female whose name begins with the letter A, then she would've gotten something right. Even when she changed her story on me nothing happened, none of her stories happened lol. I'd go back and look at the transcript and tell you exactly what that message she left blank said but it was so many years ago when I first started binging at Bitwine that I'd have to scroll back through about 500 transcripts to do that and I'm too lazy, but don't trust her. Her sweetness and apparent confidence in the predictions are an act.

Wow.. This is a quality of Bitwine psychics.
Does anybody know if Bitwine do any screening process to their psychic? This is too much!
I don't like people getting ripped of like this!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2020, 08:31:29 PM »
I don't believe they do.  I know someone who said they were approved and her readings were as basic as they get.  Seriously i was floored when they told me.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2022, 12:44:13 AM »
Any update on this reader? Is it a scam?

Offline Angiegrace18

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2023, 05:46:18 AM »
Yes it is