Author Topic: AnnetteMarie  (Read 686 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

AnnetteMarie
« on: June 19, 2019, 02:53:20 PM »
I don't think anyone has mentioned her.  Anyone here tried her?

Offline whatdoyoumean09

Re: AnnetteMarie
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 12:20:33 PM »
Yes, her timelines never came to pass for me. She would always give me very random dates. I posted a negative review at one point and she then messaged me a threatening message and said she could never read for me again as a result of the review.

Now, she reads some parts of situations well, but in general, she tended to be off. She is very kind but tends to share things that are more like fairytales.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 07:27:54 AM »
My best friend and ex psychic junkie thinks she is legit but not good with timeframes, predictions didn't come to pass for her either. I don't have a personal experience with her to confirm this but it seems from her negative feedback that her final predictions are often a miss.

Offline abbi2019

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 08:06:22 PM »
Has anyone here had good luck with her?  Her reviews are so good, saying her predictions have come to pass and her dates are correct but this hasn't been the case for me.  None of the dates she gave me (including the "give or take a few days" wiggle room she gives her predictions) have been accurate by any stretch of my imagination. 

Where is she getting all the good reviews from? Is she only accurate for some people?

Like the poster above, she offered me candlework.

Is she a scam artist?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 08:12:16 PM »
I'm really surprised with all the reviews she has on there no one else has any insite on her.  She is too pricey for my taste to try.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2019, 12:03:03 AM »
I'm really surprised with all the reviews she has on there no one else has any insite on her.  She is too pricey for my taste to try.

I take reviews on Bitwine with a grain of salt, scratch that, a whole lot of salt around a margarita glass.

I hear that! 😂

Offline pfizer

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2019, 12:13:27 PM »

she is a joke
her timeline & predictions never happened
i tried once, she didnt even think just throw me the dates & result, that made her looked like a real guru; lol.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2019, 01:51:20 PM »

she is a joke
her timeline & predictions never happened
i tried once, she didnt even think just throw me the dates & result, that made her looked like a real guru; lol.

Same . Read with her when I first started my binges . She was shocking . Her dates never resulted to anything.

anything