Author Topic: AnnetteMarie  (Read 8073 times)

Offline KarinaR

Re: AnnetteMarie
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2023, 06:05:25 PM »
Scammer. She legit waited until I gave the name of my poi and then messaged with the initial lol trying to play it off like she was typing while i was typing. I ended the conversation.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2023, 10:29:23 PM »
Actually having read with this reader for almost a year and initially I wasn’t sure if she was a scammer, she’s been accurate a lot so I think she’s real.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2023, 10:32:18 PM »
Scammer. She legit waited until I gave the name of my poi and then messaged with the initial lol trying to play it off like she was typing while i was typing. I ended the conversation.

This sort of happened to me with her. She is money hungry as hell too. But I’ve seen her dates pass personally. But sometimes she’ll say it’s an improvement and it’s really something bad. I think she just sees dates and initials and no description.

That being said I’ve experienced her waiting for me to type to then feed off of what I’ve written and then she has said she was typing at the same time.

She says her timeframes change as well. So at that rate it’s like, do you want me to read with you everyday to see if the timeframe is the same? It’s not feasible

Also I’ve seen her try to sell candle work for over $100 or tell you she’ll clear negative energy for like an hour of her time. Crazy.

But some dates do pass.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2023, 02:56:15 AM »
Her first timing prediction did not pan out for me. If her other dates do I will let y’all know

anything