Author Topic: Rachel Marie or Psychic Ari  (Read 5311 times)

Offline Pollytee

Rachel Marie or Psychic Ari
« on: June 19, 2019, 05:47:58 AM »
Hi guys, I wonder if you could share your experience from reading with these 2 psychics. I wonder who is more accurate/works better for you. I know these 2 are legitimate readers and I have read with both of them. However, they told me different outcomes so I don't know who to believe.  I feel both of them connected with my situation and were right about my poi. Please share your experience here. I truly appreciate all your time and effort.

Offline mayflower

Re: Rachel Marie or Psychic Ari
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 09:06:48 PM »
Rachel Marie was correct about poi behavior but to get accurate answer who is the best for sure i would know by end of the year. However, Ari is also good at telling u when the guy will reach you back. But there was one time she off about my work situation regarding on money issue.

Offline Pollytee

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 09:25:13 PM »
Thank you for your response! I hope you guys can share more and that will really help me. I feel both of them give detailed readings and I feel they are both really connected. Ari has picked up some bad behaviours and habits of the poi and said he would not change and it would be hard for me to get what I want from him but he will contact me again but it will be just for shit talk like random communications. However, Rachel saw that communication will be up and down and there will be more misunderstanding. However, she saw us working it out at the end and be together. I don't know who to believe. Having said that, I don't feel Rachel was sugarcoating because she did mention all the negatives in the reading but she said it will work out.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2019, 05:20:46 AM »
I believe rachel is more of a sugar coater than Ari. I don’t think Rachel gives a lot of negatives to anyone.

Offline Pollytee

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 08:09:36 AM »
Thank you for your input. My reading with Rachel wasn't overly positive. She said there would be more miscommunications and fights coming up but we would work it out at the end. However, Ari told me poi is still holding a grudge towards me and wants revenge because he feels I hurt him and he won't step up the way I want him to. I feel both readers have picked up his personality correctly, just that Ari's outcome is not positive which I am totally ok with. Btw poi reached to me today but it was just for shit talk. Nothing meaningful so I guess Ari was right.

ladya

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2019, 12:35:40 PM »
I believe rachel is more of a sugar coater than Ari. I don’t think Rachel gives a lot of negatives to anyone.

Rachel has more of a way of softening the blow. What I learned with her is if she sees something negative it’s usually very negative but the way she says it sounds not so bad but then turns into a shit storm. Ari is pretty direct in what she sees and will call you out on your shit too and what you need to change.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 12:37:22 PM by ladya »

Offline Pollytee

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2019, 12:50:59 PM »
Who is more accurate then?  :)

ladya

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2019, 01:03:53 PM »
Who is more accurate then?  :)

i like them both for different reasons.

Offline Pollytee

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2019, 01:12:29 PM »
I like them both too. I feel they are real but they stated different outcomes so I don't know which to believe. I am ok with being told about bad news. I never leave bad reviews for those who do not tell me what I want to hear. I like both Ari and Rachel and I believe both of them are good. Just that they told me different things lol.

ladya

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2019, 01:22:00 PM »
I like them both too. I feel they are real but they stated different outcomes so I don't know which to believe. I am ok with being told about bad news. I never leave bad reviews for those who do not tell me what I want to hear. I like both Ari and Rachel and I believe both of them are good. Just that they told me different things lol.

Just focus on the here and now and don’t try to think too much about the outcome. One of the two will happen eventually.

Offline Love2020

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2019, 10:53:47 PM »
i havnt seen any predictions happen timing wise for either of them. I think rachel picks up on us better than ari, for me at least. Ari has said some things that i have thought or he has actually said. But then Ari also goes into detail about things that i know are not true. So its hard. But yea they do both have different outcomes for me too.

Offline Pollytee

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2019, 11:55:15 PM »
Thank you for your opinion :)

Offline Pollytee

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2019, 11:57:21 PM »
Has anyone tried Cody on bitwine? I have been have the urge to try him. Is he good?

Offline happyk

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2019, 12:04:21 AM »
Has anyone tried Cody on bitwine? I have been have the urge to try him. Is he good?

He's no good. Not worth it.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2019, 12:45:55 AM »
Both were incorrect for me. Both predicted contact from my POI by now, although Ari’s latest date in the range she gave me has just passed a week ago.