Author Topic: WHO IS THE BEST ON BITWINE?  (Read 29595 times)

Offline Lo12345

Re: WHO IS THE BEST ON BITWINE?
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2020, 03:13:40 PM »
Bump? Anyone else to try

Offline Thalou

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2020, 09:47:23 PM »
Stephanie Theresa hands down. The best overall.

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2020, 10:12:36 PM »
I am new to Bitwine and I just wanna know who is the best and most accurate on current and future predictions as well?

Jamey (that's her whole name)

Eby

Pixie Dust

Terry Mitchell

Jodee Lynn

and

Love Natalie (this one I can't remember if its Natalie Love or Love Natalie?)

I have seen negatives about these readers as well, just to be clear, there are threads about most of them, some say good, some say bad but for ME personally, these are the ones I trust as of right now.

Offline Thalou

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2020, 09:02:49 AM »
I am new to Bitwine and I just wanna know who is the best and most accurate on current and future predictions as well?

Jamey (that's her whole name)

Eby

Pixie Dust

Terry Mitchell

Jodee Lynn

and

Love Natalie (this one I can't remember if its Natalie Love or Love Natalie?)

I have seen negatives about these readers as well, just to be clear, there are threads about most of them, some say good, some say bad but for ME personally, these are the ones I trust as of right now.

From your list I have read only with Eby & Pixie Dust. Seeing how things went down, Eby was totally wrong, predicted we will be moving together when he broke it off with me. He said he is not going back to his ex, and that she has found someone new, again wrong, he went back to his ex.
Pixie Dust on the other hand, predicted him leaving me for his ex, and the commitment issues he has.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2020, 04:08:48 AM »
I haven’t read with a lot of people on bitwine, but Loving Touch Psychic (jessieroro) seem to pick up a lot about my situation. Her predictions aligned with other readers and the outcome was positive but it wasn’t all fairytales either. Aside from that she took the time to send me a very very very long message with links to different YouTube videos for manifestations and ways to release blockages. She even described which ones she thought would be best and what to watch first to help out my specific situation. She seems to genuinely care and didn’t seem like it was all about the money

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2020, 11:53:13 AM »
Pixie dust told me my ex poi was never in a serious committed relationship and had commitment issues too, but he was married previously for over 25 years. That seems pretty committed to me.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2020, 04:54:20 AM »
Pixie dust told me my ex poi was never in a serious committed relationship and had commitment issues too, but he was married previously for over 25 years. That seems pretty committed to me.

Pixie dust was super negative on my poi.. told me that he is not emotionally stable and if I choose him I would be in a very toxic relationship.. but I had a reading with miss Ann and Rachel Marie telling me that he's just insecure at the moment because he's trying to be a version of his own man and idk to trust lol. I'm confused

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2020, 07:37:02 AM »
Best on Bitwine : Angel Readings, Cleopatra Divine, LeeLoo's Esotericorner, Ari.

They are not fairytale readers and straight shoot to the point. They have different reading style but very detailed and accurate. Ari more into someone who can read mind.

How is Cleopatra Divine? She's new isn't she? Was her reading accurate? She described me a new POI coming but told me to choose the old one.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2020, 10:09:27 PM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/users/342051-angel_readings - she changed her name to Tarot Readings

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2020, 04:06:09 AM »
Best on Bitwine : Angel Readings, Cleopatra Divine, LeeLoo's Esotericorner, Ari.

They are not fairytale readers and straight shoot to the point. They have different reading style but very detailed and accurate. Ari more into someone who can read mind. Leeloo is 100% honest to me, Angel Reading can picked up my POI's thoughts (very personal). and Cleopatra Divine is very straight shooter, very honest too. Got negative prediction turned out to be true.

I agree on your list 100%.  All different but similar predictions. 

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2020, 12:22:01 AM »
For me: Ari, MagicSong, Terry Mitchell and his doomsday events ugh, Angel Mystress, I’m thinking Cleopatra Divine but the jury is still out, Rachel Marie (she was right for me)

Other readers people swear by but predictions didn’t pass for me: Stephanie Theresa, Angel Readings, Miss Ann (her cards were right but her reading was wrong) Loving Touch Psychic (she saw something not happening until maybe over a year from now but it was happening exactly when we read, so it was undetected) 

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2020, 05:23:32 AM »
Stephanie Theresa 100%. Has anyone had hits with Aquamarine?

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2020, 09:44:29 AM »
For me: Ari, MagicSong, Terry Mitchell and his doomsday events ugh, Angel Mystress, I’m thinking Cleopatra Divine but the jury is still out, Rachel Marie (she was right for me)

Other readers people swear by but predictions didn’t pass for me: Stephanie Theresa, Angel Readings, Miss Ann (her cards were right but her reading was wrong) Loving Touch Psychic (she saw something not happening until maybe over a year from now but it was happening exactly when we read, so it was undetected)

I was so disappointed with magicsong. She totally changed predictions on me, from positive to negative....I think she can maybe only read the current.

Offline court1130

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2020, 10:31:16 AM »
Stephanie Theresa was excellent overall and her predictions seem the most realistic. So far, she is my favorite from Bitwine and I only had to read with her once. No timeframes, but it seems like things will play out just as she saw. Other readers I feel are gifted (in no particular order):
*Leeloo (read with her on her personal site)
*Tarot Readings (now Intuitive Empress)
*Autumn Rivers
*Rachel Marie
*Magicsong (Delaney)
*Cleopatra Divine
*Terry Mitchell (events)
*Bryan
*Rares

I have been dying to read with Beverley Ann and Claire Donavan. I reached out thru Claire's personal site and haven't heard back from her. She did note on her site that she's been dealing with a personal matter and was expecting to return sometime in August. Beverley is just never on and I'm starting to doubt I'll ever have a chance to connect with her. 😔
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 10:41:38 AM by court1130 »

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2020, 01:06:19 PM »
Stephanie Theresa was excellent overall and her predictions seem the most realistic. So far, she is my favorite from Bitwine and I only had to read with her once. No timeframes, but it seems like things will play out just as she saw. Other readers I feel are gifted (in no particular order):
*Leeloo (read with her on her personal site)
*Tarot Readings (now Intuitive Empress)
*Autumn Rivers
*Rachel Marie
*Magicsong (Delaney)
*Cleopatra Divine
*Terry Mitchell (events)
*Bryan
*Rares

I have been dying to read with Beverley Ann and Claire Donavan. I reached out thru Claire's personal site and haven't heard back from her. She did note on her site that she's been dealing with a personal matter and was expecting to return sometime in August. Beverley is just never on and I'm starting to doubt I'll ever have a chance to connect with her. 😔

Funny this... I tried Bryan for the first time recently. Not a great reading to be honest and opposite to Stephanie who is my all time trusted reader. It's almost like he was reading the past and what has already happened rather than whats to come. Who knows though... he might be right but I can't validate anything for him right now.