Author Topic: WHO IS THE BEST ON BITWINE?  (Read 29592 times)

Offline xXNikkiXx

WHO IS THE BEST ON BITWINE?
« on: June 18, 2019, 10:12:36 AM »
I am new to Bitwine and I just wanna know who is the best and most accurate on current and future predictions as well?

ladya

Re: WHO IS THE BEST ON BITWINE?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 12:35:19 PM »
There’s a few threads for bitwine here. Just use the search function and they should come up.

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 10:52:10 PM »
I've tried quite a few and in terms of timing AND reading situations and outcomes I would say Leeloo's Esotericorner, Lauren Divine, Beverley Ann.
Honorable Mention: Aerie Rivers (but it's not always consistent on outcome though her timings are pretty spot-on)
Pretty good on picking up empathic information: Hayley Daniels-Lake
Off on timing and all other details: Idalia's Insights*, Amanda, True Love Visions (something like that), AnnetteMarie, Mondez Durden, MissZen
A load of hogwash: Terry Mastriantonio, Dominecandrews

Idalia should be a BIG red flag - she has positive reviews but she also promises 5 free minutes next time if you give her an excellent review. That is going to sway your reviews. Do NOT trust her.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 07:51:29 PM »
I voted for Beverley Ann and Angel Reading as prediction happened like they told me.

Offline almondtree

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 07:12:59 PM »
I talked with Hayley Daniels Lake for years. She kept my hope high. It turned out she was wrong though. When I asked her about a new POI , her reading  was basically the same as as my previous ex word to word.

I had readings with CindyS and Dino recently. Both have good reviews and I read on this forum that both are very accurate . But their readings contradict each other. CindyS reading is totally the opposite of readings from Dino, Angel Readings , Ari and Mrs. Jones. All others say similar things. I am not sure which one(s) I should trust?

I would like to hear your experiences with these readers

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2019, 07:16:45 PM »
Haley didn't really give me a concrete prediction but good to know that she is a scammer so makes sense. Angel reading, Ari predictions....did not happen as they said.  So they were off for me and Mrs Jones was off all together and honestly would never read with her.  You may want to search them individually on here since i believe everyone of them have their own thread with people's experiences.

Offline almondtree

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2019, 07:42:44 PM »
I read a lot of reviews here on the forum about those readers. Most of the reviews are mixed. It looks like some works for some . Actually I read about Ari, Angel Readings on this forum and tried them.  If they and Mrs. Jones are not accurate, whoa .. I have spent a lot of cash on them ! Dino and CindyS both are said to be accurate here  but they gave me opposite readings. Now they are probably the last readers I would ever get readings from ..

I tried a lot of Bitwine. I could say Tarot Manhattan, Psychic Shayna, Angelina Shadows we’re totally wrong for me

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2019, 09:40:52 PM »
Yes that's the issue some readers seem to be spot on for some and a total miss for others.  Trust me i know about all the wasted $.

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2019, 07:26:23 AM »
Sofia spirit I believe is the woman I spoke to???

she picked up that I am gay (lesbian) straight away, she told me that my partner would be offered a job and didn't want to take it but would for my sake, that happened, she told me that I would want a child down the line and that my partner would offer to carry and that was accurate...

Terry Mitchell with his events has also been a hit for me, I have had the inital 5 which all happened and then 30 more since and 16 of those have happened.   I am hoping a big one happens that he made for Christmas: my brother Bill is coming here or so he claims, I haven't spoken to Bill in 4 years but the fact that he pulled a name out of thin air?

Eby..
He told me that I was going to get into a huge fight with my boss and that I should not take the elevator down, I didn't understand this and I told him at the time that there is NO elevator where I work, a few months later I quit my job, got a new job, hated my boss, got into a huge fight, quit, almost got on the elevator and took the stairs instead, the elevator broke down and the people inside were there for almost 5 hours!   

Jamey...
for personal reasons I do not want to reveal what Jamey said to me but it was DEAD ON.  She picked up things in my past, things that happened to me when I was 17 and in high school, she told me that someone who had not been punished would be and that happened a few months ago, she told me that I had to stop blaming myself for these events of the past, also right, I have never let go and she told me that I would have redemption soon and that it would come from a woman in a blue dress, craZy huh?    Well, I was at a restaurant with my girlfriend and this woman in a blue dress stopped and stared at me for the longest time and I asked if she was ok and she knew who I was, turns out she is the mother (I didn't recognize her at all) of a girl I used to know connected to this whole mess, she forgave me, we cried, hugged it out, she forgave me again, I am starting to forgive myself.  Jamey, Sofia, Eby and Terry rock!

I don't call anyone else, I have tried others but they all suck.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 07:28:50 AM by Xrossbow »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2019, 04:41:24 PM »
I read with Sofia too recently so i am happy to hear she was accurate for you. 👍🤞😊

Offline almondtree

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2019, 01:18:50 AM »
Sadly all of the pple mentioned here have sucked for me bigtime
Same here. Finally I realize that all of them are wrong , or only partially correct & misleading after ton of money spent. They are so wrong but they get so many good reviews. I gave some of them a lot of five stars. I wish I could retract my five stars reviews. BTW my accounts got deleted when I questioned some of the readers for being totally wrong

Offline Christy

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2019, 07:38:24 PM »
I've tried quite a few and in terms of timing AND reading situations and outcomes I would say Leeloo's Esotericorner, Lauren Divine, Beverley Ann.
Honorable Mention: Aerie Rivers (but it's not always consistent on outcome though her timings are pretty spot-on)
Pretty good on picking up empathic information: Hayley Daniels-Lake
Off on timing and all other details: Idalia's Insights*, Amanda, True Love Visions (something like that), AnnetteMarie, Mondez Durden, MissZen
A load of hogwash: Terry Mastriantonio, Dominecandrews

Idalia should be a BIG red flag - she has positive reviews but she also promises 5 free minutes next time if you give her an excellent review. That is going to sway your reviews. Do NOT trust her.

It's so weird. I spoke with all three of these advisors, Lauren Divine, LeeLoo and Beverley Ann, and each has a different prediction. I read more with Beverley Ann and LeeLoo but that's cause they were more positive in the predictions. Lauren Divine said my POI would not be coming back at all. LeeLoo seemed to stick with her original prediction even though some things have changed in the situation. Beverley Ann seems to be the most descriptive and detailed but I don't know anymore!

Offline Sheri817

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2019, 10:39:09 PM »
Any updates? I'm still waiting for predictions to pan out

pfizer

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2019, 05:14:08 AM »
i tried Jamey, later i found out she was so wrong.
i meant from timeframe (which i understand never been easy) to final outcome; alll wrong.
guess we couldnt connect.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2019, 02:36:24 AM »
That's because Jamey is a fraud and has no ability whatsoever. And all with a bad attitude as well. She's a mod on the bitwine community page, so she's practically there to stay. I do remember a few years ago, when she and others got outed:

http://bitwinescams.blogspot.com/2016/12/