Author Topic: Powerful Visions (AKA Anna)  (Read 4648 times)

Offline xXNikkiXx

Powerful Visions (AKA Anna)
« on: June 18, 2019, 06:26:54 AM »
Has anyone had any readings with her? How accurate was she? I’ve had a few readings and so far she has been pretty spot on.

Offline xXNikkiXx

Re: Powerful Visions (AKA Anna)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 05:37:41 AM »
Hello, I did a reading with Powerful Visions Anna back in early March of this year. I can tell you everything she told me has been the complete opposite of what she said. Told me a negative prediction about a poi not being available to anyone this year because they are lost and going through tough times. The exact opposite happened, poi reconciled with their ex and now everything is going great for them, which I am happy for by the way. I was told I was going to meet the most amazing person of my dreams earlier this spring and that never happened. Although, it still could happen I guess but seems very unlikely. I was told I was going to have a better half of the year as far as career outlook goes for this year. I lost my job, not too long ago. I have applied for many jobs for this past month and no luck still. Beginning to wonder if she mixed my energy up or something? If anything should change though I will come back and update. I know she’s done very good for others, but it doesn’t appear she clicked for me all that well.

Wow that sucks I’m sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with her. She has been pretty accurate for me for the most part. She still had predictions for 8 months from now so we’ll see what happens.

Offline StrawberryNights

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2020, 01:43:29 AM »
Anna was the reason why I got an account on Kasamba  ::) for me she described people in question and situations very thoroughly and clearly. Some things planned out. I was able to feel that she was really connected to me. Well timeframes are all over the place but she told me so as well. I did a healing for weight loss with her - funny fact but it worked. 

Offline StrawberryNights

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2020, 05:20:24 PM »
I hated this woman when I read with her last year, but I must say. The advice she gave me was invaluable and made me see a truth I needed to see. I felt her rate was insane for a min. However, POV and among other heavy hitters keep predicting someone I will meet in the future. It’s eerie, but I guess we shall see. Even though she was wrong on some of my reading, her new guy prediction aligns with everyone else.

Interesting. Have you tried Isabelle?