Author Topic: REDDIT READERS  (Read 10897 times)

Offline CTJustin

Re: REDDIT READERS
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2020, 02:09:07 PM »
I read with neverendingOhana the other night and she was REALLY good. She nailed stuff from the past about me and the person I asked about that nobody else has brought up. Theres predictions pending as well

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2020, 03:11:19 PM »
I read with neverendingOhana the other night and she was REALLY good. She nailed stuff from the past about me and the person I asked about that nobody else has brought up. Theres predictions pending as well

I'm glad she was right for you. For me, she failed big time the test question--something that's happening now. Asked when my family will buy a house and move last week. 3 days ago their mortgage was finalized/house was closed. She said in 2021 lol. They've started ordering the uHaul and preparing.

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2020, 09:02:09 PM »
I forgot to come back to add about her. She is HORRIBLE. At least she was for me. Her "prediction" didn't happen so I just casually let her known maybe a month or more ago. She was so so so certain lol (still hasn't happened). And she got mad as hell and even called me names. This was on Instagram. She thought I updated her because I wanted a refund (I didn't, but hey psychic...shouldn't you know?). I explained that I was updating her because SHE TOLD ME TO. And then she kept accusing me of the ulterior motive of a refund. I recall she even posted something on her *story* about rude, pathetic clients who don't like what they're told....like girl, you told me a fairy tale. I didn't like the fairy tale that didn't happen? Ahh, I blocked her but boy was she nuts. And she charged me thrice the amount for a question when minutes later she posted on her story $5 per question limited deal.
OMG who is that reader so I can avoid?

Sorry, I forgot to state it lol; it's "woahthatspersonal"

I second this and truly advise people to be careful of this reader also known as Pxrriss1135 (sp), as she’s a liar and scammer! I originally was going to cancel after she ghosted me for our appointment. She then said her mom died which I now think is a lie. I rescheduled even though I had a dream the night before she’d give a negative reading and she did. She promised to refund me, then her mental instability showed as she lied on Reddit about me being blacklisted when I wasn’t. Also, blocked me on Instagram.

Cocop11 is another reader who straight lies and she will put your business on blast if you go against her. She never answered all my questions and had several misses I informed her about. When I asked for my money back, she put my convo with her on Reddit publicly. Had a bunch of people ban me for 14 days all because I told her what a horrible experience it was.

Offline Cancersun22

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2020, 10:38:12 PM »

I love her, she have predicted some things about career for me, waiting for other things to unfold!

UPDATE:
Actually. No. She predicted a lof more things to me that did not happen.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 11:24:09 PM by Cancersun22 »

Offline laoch

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2020, 08:51:11 PM »
Did anyone read with user twentyeights? did anything he say come to pass? I think he left Reddit

Offline bonba

« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2023, 02:21:47 AM »
I had a reading with ohana 5 months ago. I am not sure but I felt she was reading some one else. I could not relate to her readings and predictions I can't comment on as they have not panned out. I dont know but I didnt feel it all resonated.

Offline Amoula

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2023, 01:53:08 PM »
 :D Hi everyone weeew after 1 year and a half to finally get approved.

I’ve tried Ohana and honestly her future prediction I’m not impressed. Nothing ever happened. The second time she got worse with the chat reading. She was all over the place and I can guess she’s doing so much reading. So really can’t recommend her chat reading & her Mini Akashic reading.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2023, 02:44:32 PM »
Ohana has been wrong for all job predictions but when it comes to love, she keeps describing the same guy so perhaps her timing might be off

Offline bonba

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2023, 07:29:08 AM »
umm love prediction not panning out does not always mean the timing is off but she can also be wrong with seeing that person in our path .  She kept seeing one guy in  my path but in time she changed the details and I didnt think it resonate with me . It was weired. my intuition could not relate to any of it . I know she is wrong and it has not happened . Sadly I can not believe her .

anything