Author Topic: REDDIT READERS  (Read 10775 times)

Offline kacee8796

Re: REDDIT READERS
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2019, 11:43:37 PM »
I had a really great reading with pxrris1133. I was lucky enough to get a free reading not too long ago and she was very accurate and what she said resonated. Her readings are affordable, and she has a great energy. She also often posts "pick a GIF" readings on her Instagram (@woahthatspersonal) and special deals on her readings. Maybe take a look at those and see if they resonate with you and then consider getting a reading.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2019, 01:36:31 AM »
I've tried her (woahthatspersonal) and she was so general for me, and as vague and fairy tale as she was, nothing could apply to me.

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2019, 01:53:50 AM »
I've tried her (woahthatspersonal) and she was so general for me, and as vague and fairy tale as she was, nothing could apply to me.

Sad to hear that she didn't work for you. She was really specific when I had a reading with her and accurately described how my relationship with my POI fell apart and why. Although my outcome was positive (consistent with other big hitters here), the scenario she described was overall negative and complicated because that's just how things were. Guess she didn't connect with you.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2019, 03:15:21 AM »
https://psychicstevesuniverse.com/

Anyone try him. Was maybe considering it long shot though if i do. But if you have a good bad experience let me know

Offline nymrualecho

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2019, 07:22:08 PM »
I just read with pxrris1133 on Reddit and it was definitely not fairytale. First she read me to make sure she had a connection and if she didn't she said she would have refunded me, which I think is very ethical. But she basically immediately picked up on the third party in my situation and that while my POI is confused, he will eventually choose the other girl. It made me really sad and anxious to hear that (she also mentioned something about cheating too, which is even worse) but I kinda figured that's what the situation was :(

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2019, 07:47:19 PM »

Sad to hear that she didn't work for you. She was really specific when I had a reading with her and accurately described how my relationship with my POI fell apart and why. Although my outcome was positive (consistent with other big hitters here), the scenario she described was overall negative and complicated because that's just how things were. Guess she didn't connect with you.

I also read with her and honestly don't think she connected with me.  The energies she picked up wasn't me or even the person i asked about.  She also said someone new would come into the picture and the time frame came and went and nothing.

Offline MariaEleonore

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2019, 08:30:22 AM »
Well, I had yesterday a a reading from u/Manja1976 she do her readings with runes as I understood. It was a free reading, she offered there and this was really very good.
I did not had the feeling, she rushed my question or wanted me to book one more, she gave me a very detailed answer, which made lots of sense to me.

Very cool what she read in runes, I never heard about this rune thing before and she also took the time to explain me how this works. Quite cool girl Id say!

Offline Anon

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2019, 09:14:01 PM »
I had a browse but something tells me it falls under the (rather poor/generic mix of those) Etsy/Fiverr readers

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2019, 09:31:27 PM »
Well, I had yesterday a a reading from u/Manja1976 she do her readings with runes as I understood. It was a free reading, she offered there and this was really very good.
I did not had the feeling, she rushed my question or wanted me to book one more, she gave me a very detailed answer, which made lots of sense to me.

Very cool what she read in runes, I never heard about this rune thing before and she also took the time to explain me how this works. Quite cool girl Id say!

Isn’t it funny!!! Your first post was about Manja back in August on Facebook and no one bit that too... then you advertise a stupid crappy site and nowwwwww your back about Manja again but on reddit...

Do yourself Manja , find somewhere else to spend your days . Bye girl.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2020, 07:36:07 AM »
I had a browse but something tells me it falls under the (rather poor/generic mix of those) Etsy/Fiverr readers

Been there, done that. Don't bother. I used to think I'd find gems every once in a blue moon and they'd get exposed as scammers later on. That place is horrible for psychics.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2020, 01:30:02 AM »
Been there, done that. Don't bother. I used to think I'd find gems every once in a blue moon and they'd get exposed as scammers later on. That place is horrible for psychics.

Agree. The ones there really aren't that good. Or at least I haven't found any and the ones I had were free.

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2020, 12:55:44 AM »

I also read with her and honestly don't think she connected with me.  The energies she picked up wasn't me or even the person i asked about.  She also said someone new would come into the picture and the time frame came and went and nothing.

This is the reader that made me go on a psychic binge. I honestly think she reads your fears rather than the future.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2020, 04:22:14 AM »
I forgot to come back to add about her. She is HORRIBLE. At least she was for me. Her "prediction" didn't happen so I just casually let her known maybe a month or more ago. She was so so so certain lol (still hasn't happened). And she got mad as hell and even called me names. This was on Instagram. She thought I updated her because I wanted a refund (I didn't, but hey psychic...shouldn't you know?). I explained that I was updating her because SHE TOLD ME TO. And then she kept accusing me of the ulterior motive of a refund. I recall she even posted something on her *story* about rude, pathetic clients who don't like what they're told....like girl, you told me a fairy tale. I didn't like the fairy tale that didn't happen? Ahh, I blocked her but boy was she nuts. And she charged me thrice the amount for a question when minutes later she posted on her story $5 per question limited deal.

Offline laoch

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2020, 03:31:09 PM »
I forgot to come back to add about her. She is HORRIBLE. At least she was for me. Her "prediction" didn't happen so I just casually let her known maybe a month or more ago. She was so so so certain lol (still hasn't happened). And she got mad as hell and even called me names. This was on Instagram. She thought I updated her because I wanted a refund (I didn't, but hey psychic...shouldn't you know?). I explained that I was updating her because SHE TOLD ME TO. And then she kept accusing me of the ulterior motive of a refund. I recall she even posted something on her *story* about rude, pathetic clients who don't like what they're told....like girl, you told me a fairy tale. I didn't like the fairy tale that didn't happen? Ahh, I blocked her but boy was she nuts. And she charged me thrice the amount for a question when minutes later she posted on her story $5 per question limited deal.
OMG who is that reader so I can avoid?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2020, 06:16:01 PM »
OMG who is that reader so I can avoid?

Sorry, I forgot to state it lol; it's "woahthatspersonal"