Author Topic: Fiverr recommondations?  (Read 13379 times)

Offline baobei

Re: Fiverr recommondations?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2020, 07:18:46 PM »
I tried Carolyn Flynn a few weeks back and she made a prediction about my ex that turned out to be on point. Some of the details didn't resonate but the prediction was correct.

I tried searching for her but can't find her?

Offline baobei

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2020, 08:58:13 AM »
Found her.

Has anyone else read with rawveganpsychic and inspiredspirit. Both seems to have good reviews from international customers around the world. And both offered "energy/obstacles" clearing. Scams?

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2020, 12:27:01 PM »
Found her.

Has anyone else read with rawveganpsychic and inspiredspirit. Both seems to have good reviews from international customers around the world. And both offered "energy/obstacles" clearing. Scams?

Ive tried both; wasn’t impressed by either.

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2020, 01:08:19 PM »
Found her.

Ive tried both; wasn’t impressed by either.

I tried rawveganpsychic and wasn’t impressed either.

Offline JJC

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2020, 12:31:08 PM »
Bump.

Has anyone read with fastmagick? Any predictions come to pass?

I asked her about timing for contact, she predicted contact within 13 days and it happened in 5 days, not sure if it's just guess work, her answer was only one line, I didn't mind since it cost only $5, now she has increased her rate to $10, anyone else had success with her?

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2020, 01:29:35 PM »
Just stay away from all Fiverr readers. None of them are good and most of those reviews are fake. Carolyn wasn’t accurate for me and neither was any others. They’re all bogus!

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2020, 02:44:35 PM »
Just stay away from all Fiverr readers. None of them are good and most of those reviews are fake. Carolyn wasn’t accurate for me and neither was any others. They’re all bogus!

Read with Carolyn Flynn last year and she was accurate for me - past, present and future right down to the initials, timeframe and circumstances. I did find that she was rude so I’m not sure if I would read with her again.

Offline Anon

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2020, 08:05:05 PM »
Agree with AstridSky - and Etsy!

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2020, 10:52:15 AM »
anybody tried judyhartke on fiverr? how your experience?

Generic, didn't provide specific details for validation, her reading was dry. A little more than 7 minutes for $10. She refused to answer a follow up I had as she said it was a "new" question. Pending prediction.

I read with her last year and I liked her energy but yes very generic. She did say she believed what she was seeing a year out for me and will say none of the predictions happened.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2020, 12:39:48 PM »
Reasons I dont trust fiverr as you are only given 3 days to review which is practically no time to see if a predication comes to pass

Offline Boba

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2020, 01:12:19 PM »
Bump.

Has anyone read with fastmagick? Any predictions come to pass?

I asked her about timing for contact, she predicted contact within 13 days and it happened in 5 days, not sure if it's just guess work, her answer was only one line, I didn't mind since it cost only $5, now she has increased her rate to $10, anyone else had success with her?
I also got a time frame prediction from fastmagick. Delivery was a bit late and in 1 line stating that she/he kept receiving the number 5 and it doesn't feel like 5 days or 5th August more like 5 weeks. Happened on the 5th day.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2020, 04:40:52 PM »
Has anyone gotten any reading from https://www.fiverr.com/gypsyjanine on Fiverr? Has her implant thoughts ever worked?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2020, 07:44:27 PM »
Has anyone gotten any reading from https://www.fiverr.com/gypsyjanine on Fiverr? Has her implant thoughts ever worked?

Intrigued. Yes anyone use her?

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2020, 09:20:23 PM »

Intrigued. Yes anyone use her?

I watched a YT about a guy used Gypsyjanine's service & another one on Fiverr to cast some communication spells & he said it worked!  :o Here's the YT video if you wanna watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYHqY2WhhL0&t=1s

Offline bonba

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2020, 04:20:08 AM »
Spirit calling worked very well for me..
reading was in Jan, as a New Years gift, gave me a prediction he was going to come back around but for short term. Said it’ll be earliest in Feb or March. Correctly predicted on what was said will happen.

Spiritcalling was pretty accurate for me even was good at delivering bad news and not sugar coating anything . Read with her a few times and she is pretty consistent and getting predictions of outcomes right. She left fiverr and idk where she is but she was good for me years ago when I was going thru troubles with my ex

I tried Spiritcalling last year and all the questions she answered were wrong or panned out the opposite. For example, I asked about my ex and she told me I would never see him again. A month later I began running into my ex like regularly. My impression from her answers was she was deriving answers based on how I asked the questions and not psychic at all. Spiritcalling only answered a few of my questions from my order and told me she would get back to me with the rest of my order. She never did provide the rest of my order and I had to ask for a refund. The Fiverr customer service rep told me they’ve had issues with Spiritcalling delivering orders and customer issues. I wouldn’t recommend her.

yes she changes her reading based on what you tell her . thats what exactly happened .