Author Topic: Fiverr recommondations?  (Read 13562 times)

Offline bonba

Re: Fiverr recommondations?
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2020, 04:21:31 AM »
Found her.

Has anyone else read with rawveganpsychic and inspiredspirit. Both seems to have good reviews from international customers around the world. And both offered "energy/obstacles" clearing. Scams?

rawveganpsychic is an scam . nothing that shows he has any ability to read . very generic . could apply to anyone

Offline bonba

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2020, 01:46:10 AM »
anyone read eith look to spirit (aram ) on fiverr  ?

Offline Army

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2023, 02:20:29 AM »
Afrorideruth? Come on guys, she uses pretty 90% the same script and template on everyone and she gives 3-4 similar outcomes. I  have found a few really talented playing cards readers online but she is def a scammer and there is no amount of positive reviews who can convince me otherwise. People rave about her because she, being the skilled scammer that she is.  makes predictions that come to pass randomly.

Here is what me and other members here and in other forums got--it'd roughly the same minus a few lines that are a tad different. She also gives nearly all positive outcomes:

"As I have set the “shaman Indian love cards” on you and __, here is what I saw about his current thoughts and feelings:

First of all I would like to tell you, that ___ is thinking about you all the time as I see many cards on my table. Each group of cards in your photograph, is representing a thought…

-Well to begin with… ___ has many thoughts about you and two of them are dominant. Dominant are the strongest thoughts that he could have.

-His first dominant thought is that he likes you. He admires you a lot and he finds you attractive, sensual and beautiful.

-His second dominant thought is that there is some kind of distance currently between you. This distance can be literal or metaphorical .

-He wants to see you more often and he wants to propose you something pleasant, something that will bring you closer and will make you feel loved. It can be anything that you love doing together.

-He is thinking about you with passion and sexual desire. He lusts after you and he wants to sleep with you. He likes you as a person and admires you as a woman.

-His feelings for you are true and deep. You own a special place in his heart. Apart from the sexual passion and desire that he feels for you, his feelings are also tender, caring and loving.

-He is thinking about you all the time.

-The only obstacle in your relationship is the distance that exists between you. You do not meet very often and he is willing to find a way to see you more.

IN his present, I see that he likes you so much.

IN your present, I see that you desire him and you want to meet him.

IN his future, he will be crazy in love with you.

IN your future, I see passion and love all around you. You will be able to have a romantic relationship"

I didn’t believe this about afroditerouth.. but after requesting a reading with a friend and a transgender.. afroditerouth gave this script to a T..

Offline takeashower

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2023, 05:10:21 AM »
RarityGoddess, she was spot on for me.

Offline icexgb

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2023, 11:47:46 AM »
Just stay away from all Fiverr readers. None of them are good and most of those reviews are fake. Carolyn wasn’t accurate for me and neither was any others. They’re all bogus!

Read with Carolyn Flynn last year and she was accurate for me - past, present and future right down to the initials, timeframe and circumstances. I did find that she was rude so I’m not sure if I would read with her again.

Carolyn Flynn cannot even read English.  She kept reading my person’s surname wrong.  My POI’s surname is a pretty common one. Such a huge disgrace and disrepect.

anything