Author Topic: Fiverr recommondations?  (Read 13374 times)

Offline laoch

Fiverr recommondations?
« on: June 17, 2019, 04:42:57 PM »
Is there any genuine psychics or mediums on Fiverr or are they all scammers/ frauds?

Offline britbrat

Re: Fiverr recommondations?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 06:21:31 PM »
I think Cassandradusk24 and Afroditerouth are genuine. They have both had some hits for me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 08:24:32 PM »
Spiritcalling is pretty good

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 08:42:11 PM »
Spiritcalling is pretty good

Only for the present. Not for predictions.

Offline laoch

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2019, 11:22:09 PM »
Anyone else?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2019, 01:26:53 PM »
I used secretprincess before and she was spot on for me , no predictions per se but the present was good and I could validate .

I went back to her and she cancelled my order saying she was really sick and would
Give me a free one if she ever came back.

She’s gone off there now completely so I hope she’s okay.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2019, 09:37:04 PM »
Afrorideruth? Come on guys, she uses pretty 90% the same script and template on everyone and she gives 3-4 similar outcomes. I  have found a few really talented playing cards readers online but she is def a scammer and there is no amount of positive reviews who can convince me otherwise. People rave about her because she, being the skilled scammer that she is.  makes predictions that come to pass randomly.

Here is what me and other members here and in other forums got--it'd roughly the same minus a few lines that are a tad different. She also gives nearly all positive outcomes:

"As I have set the “shaman Indian love cards” on you and __, here is what I saw about his current thoughts and feelings:

First of all I would like to tell you, that ___ is thinking about you all the time as I see many cards on my table. Each group of cards in your photograph, is representing a thought…

-Well to begin with… ___ has many thoughts about you and two of them are dominant. Dominant are the strongest thoughts that he could have.

-His first dominant thought is that he likes you. He admires you a lot and he finds you attractive, sensual and beautiful.

-His second dominant thought is that there is some kind of distance currently between you. This distance can be literal or metaphorical .

-He wants to see you more often and he wants to propose you something pleasant, something that will bring you closer and will make you feel loved. It can be anything that you love doing together.

-He is thinking about you with passion and sexual desire. He lusts after you and he wants to sleep with you. He likes you as a person and admires you as a woman.

-His feelings for you are true and deep. You own a special place in his heart. Apart from the sexual passion and desire that he feels for you, his feelings are also tender, caring and loving.

-He is thinking about you all the time.

-The only obstacle in your relationship is the distance that exists between you. You do not meet very often and he is willing to find a way to see you more.

IN his present, I see that he likes you so much.

IN your present, I see that you desire him and you want to meet him.

IN his future, he will be crazy in love with you.

IN your future, I see passion and love all around you. You will be able to have a romantic relationship"

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2019, 11:35:11 PM »
Has anyone used fastmagick? I've had two precise readings from her. One prediction passed, others are pending but they were accurate past, present and hopefully future (even though they're not fairytale, they're by far the most realistic predictions I've had.)

Does anyone recognize her from any other sites?

I just found her on reddit! Just a yes/no reading, but was thinking about ordering a full reading since it’s not expensive. What prediction passed for you?! She says she provides accurate timing. Was her timing accurate for your prediction that passed?

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2019, 09:15:39 PM »
Spirit calling worked very well for me..
reading was in Jan, as a New Years gift, gave me a prediction he was going to come back around but for short term. Said it’ll be earliest in Feb or March. Correctly predicted on what was said will happen.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2020, 04:49:14 PM »
Bump.

Has anyone read with fastmagick? Any predictions come to pass?

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2020, 05:00:23 PM »
I liked these readers. Only tried them once so far though:

Queenofcups
Leadbylight
Serraphine
Northcitywitch
Debbieduncan2

Offline britbrat

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2020, 05:05:22 PM »
I tried Carolyn Flynn a few weeks back and she made a prediction about my ex that turned out to be on point. Some of the details didn't resonate but the prediction was correct.

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2020, 12:37:45 PM »
reading was in Jan, as a New Years gift, gave me a prediction he was going to come back around but for short term. Said it’ll be earliest in Feb or March. Correctly predicted on what was said will happen.

Spiritcalling was pretty accurate for me even was good at delivering bad news and not sugar coating anything . Read with her a few times and she is pretty consistent and getting predictions of outcomes right. She left fiverr and idk where she is but she was good for me years ago when I was going thru troubles with my ex

I tried Spiritcalling last year and all the questions she answered were wrong or panned out the opposite. For example, I asked about my ex and she told me I would never see him again. A month later I began running into my ex like regularly. My impression from her answers was she was deriving answers based on how I asked the questions and not psychic at all. Spiritcalling only answered a few of my questions from my order and told me she would get back to me with the rest of my order. She never did provide the rest of my order and I had to ask for a refund. The Fiverr customer service rep told me they’ve had issues with Spiritcalling delivering orders and customer issues. I wouldn’t recommend her.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2020, 10:52:40 PM »
Update on Caroline Flynn or experiences? Anyone!!!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2020, 03:47:15 AM »

Spiritcalling was pretty accurate for me even was good at delivering bad news and not sugar coating anything . Read with her a few times and she is pretty consistent and getting predictions of outcomes right. She left fiverr and idk where she is but she was good for me years ago when I was going thru troubles with my ex

I tried Spiritcalling last year and all the questions she answered were wrong or panned out the opposite. For example, I asked about my ex and she told me I would never see him again. A month later I began running into my ex like regularly. My impression from her answers was she was deriving answers based on how I asked the questions and not psychic at all. Spiritcalling only answered a few of my questions from my order and told me she would get back to me with the rest of my order. She never did provide the rest of my order and I had to ask for a refund. The Fiverr customer service rep told me they’ve had issues with Spiritcalling delivering orders and customer issues. I wouldn’t recommend her.

Wow I can agree I had issues too with deliver now that I remember . I wouldn’t recommend either but she got a few things right . One detail she couldn’t have guessed