Author Topic: Subliminals  (Read 3554 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Subliminals
« on: June 17, 2019, 02:14:47 AM »
Hey ya’ll, I don’t know if anyone does this but I wanted to share.

I would love to forget this person. Like “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind,” his ass. I struggle, because I like to dwell, over analyze, take things apart, etc.

Last night I got the brilliant idea to YouTube some subliminal videos about releasing someone/forgetting someone. It put me to sleep (as it was supposed to) but also I woke up this morning for the first time in a long time without this person on my brain.

If any of you struggle like I do, or believe heavily in visualization and manifestation, I suggest YouTubing some vids! They were great!

Will you probably completely forget? No. But to just feel a little better and clearer was worth it to me.

ladya

Re: Subliminals
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 02:22:22 AM »
There’s apps where you can make your own subliminals and put music over it. Your brain is more likely to listen to your voice than someone else’s. Btw I love that movie !

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 02:57:10 AM »
There’s apps where you can make your own subliminals and put music over it. Your brain is more likely to listen to your voice than someone else’s. Btw I love that movie !

I need to check that out!

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 09:49:22 PM »
I have personally found subliminals to be more helpful in easing my pain and help me move on from an ex compared to cord-cutting sessions which failed miserably. However, you need to listen to several sessions to make real progress, among other things e.g occupy your time with multiple activities, dating others, etc. But only if the subliminals are legit and their affirmations are really on point, they will speed up the recovery process.
Some subliminals, unfortunately, have secret negative affirmations that yield the opposite result of what you're going for. Inexperienced subliminal makers sometimes use words like "no" "can't" in an overall positive message e.g "There is no way I won't recover" but the problem is that the subconscious will also catch the negative words in this case instead of just the positive ones and even cancel their impact out.
Affirmations in the future tense e.g "I will be ok" will also slow down any progress you are making simply because the subconscious only processes the past and the present parts of our mind.
I also agree that making your own subliminals (through audacity and special apps) using only positive affirmations in the present tense is much more efficient than listening to ready-made ones from dubious channels.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2020, 02:30:16 AM »
So I was thinking about what you said about making your own affirmations and I wanted to throw it out there that there are TONS of youtube videos of things like Violin covers of popular songs, or piano covers of songs that could work for this. I have recently discovered the violin covers and have about 5 downloaded to my phone now.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2020, 09:47:37 PM »
subliminal, is this really working? for manifestation?

I got half stuff from subliminals, the Soulja boy cover song I got hit on while jogging twice! 😂 😂 😂

But the bring him back, get a text back, I felt initially it worked then just got headaches. I created my own and it’s creepy how some stuff has happened! But others haven’t.

I also do love this violin and piano covers! Yes I use download piano pop songs and they calmed me down and put me in happy mood. Should check violin such a powerful moving instrument

I love violin! Ever listened to Lindsey Sterling? She’s one of my favs!!

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 12:28:32 AM »
subliminal, is this really working? for manifestation?

I got half stuff from subliminals, the Soulja boy cover song I got hit on while jogging twice! 😂 😂 😂

But the bring him back, get a text back, I felt initially it worked then just got headaches. I created my own and it’s creepy how some stuff has happened! But others haven’t.

I also do love this violin and piano covers! Yes I use download piano pop songs and they calmed me down and put me in happy mood. Should check violin such a powerful moving instrument

I love violin! Ever listened to Lindsey Sterling? She’s one of my favs!!

No- but I just clicked on the All of me violin with John legend and my heart melted!!! Thank you so much for this!!!

I love the violin too, I don't know what it is but it calms me down and puts me in my happy place. Very soothing

Offline Psyche1111

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2020, 05:40:26 AM »
This is really interesting! Im going to check it out! I wonder if subliminal can help with other things like manifesting a job or "stop eating the girl scout cookes." haha

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2021, 03:39:15 PM »
How do you make your own subliminals?