Author Topic: Energy mixing  (Read 3302 times)

Offline doubleoh8

Energy mixing
« on: June 14, 2019, 11:37:09 PM »
Hi all,

So as promised here is a dedicated thread for sharing experiences with energy mixing (i.e. readers mistaking peoples' energy in readings).

I believe this happens a lot and have had enough experience with it that I am reluctant to trust readings at all these days, for fear the reader will confuse someone else's energy for mine or mix up people in my life, etc.

Without getting into too many details in my own story, I have had some particularly harmful readings related to a POI who ended up dating and then moving in with someone else. Various readers saw specific things happening (his move, specific events, places) that did happen, but not with me. Other times I believe readers read a male friend of mine as someone else i asked about (who I was interested in romantically).

I'm a bit reluctant to start naming names, as I think the readers who do this are genuine readers that can't always tell whose energy is whose. That makes them right sometimes, but unreliable as well. Anyway, as I said, I now believe that energy mixing is so common that it's almost not worth getting readings, especially about someone you are not directly and consistently involved with.

Does anyone else have experience or an opinion about this to share?

Also, I'd be curious if anyone can point to a reader that they feel absolutely does NOT mix energies?

Offline aquagirl

Re: Energy mixing
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 01:37:41 AM »
i'm trying to think of situations of when that's happened to me and i can't.

My personal opinion is the reader is reading your energy, and if you have similar feelings for two and s/he's reading off of you, then i can see it being off and tapping into the wrong energy. Or even depending on your emotional state at the time of the reading.  Consciously we may feel that we are over a certain energy, but subconsciously we may not be. just my thoughts

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 01:46:03 AM »
I’m not sure if it was mixing energy or not, but the guy all the top readers told me I would reconcile with this summer just declared love for his new girlfriend. They even posted about meeting each other’s kids and family. Soooo maybe they were seeing their relationship develop? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Offline lp1111

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 02:08:01 AM »
So sorry you're going through that Lpoche. I too have been there and it sucks.

Thank you! It really does 😞 maybe it’s for the best, who knows.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 02:27:51 AM »
I’m not sure if it was mixing energy or not, but the guy all the top readers told me I would reconcile with this summer just declared love for his new girlfriend. They even posted about meeting each other’s kids and family. Soooo maybe they were seeing their relationship develop? 🤷🏽‍♀️

I’m sorry. (Hugs)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2019, 03:36:08 AM »
Hi all,

So as promised here is a dedicated thread for sharing experiences with energy mixing (i.e. readers mistaking peoples' energy in readings).

I believe this happens a lot and have had enough experience with it that I am reluctant to trust readings at all these days, for fear the reader will confuse someone else's energy for mine or mix up people in my life, etc.

Without getting into too many details in my own story, I have had some particularly harmful readings related to a POI who ended up dating and then moving in with someone else. Various readers saw specific things happening (his move, specific events, places) that did happen, but not with me. Other times I believe readers read a male friend of mine as someone else i asked about (who I was interested in romantically).

I'm a bit reluctant to start naming names, as I think the readers who do this are genuine readers that can't always tell whose energy is whose. That makes them right sometimes, but unreliable as well. Anyway, as I said, I now believe that energy mixing is so common that it's almost not worth getting readings, especially about someone you are not directly and consistently involved with.

Also, I'd be curious if anyone can point to a reader that they feel absolutely does NOT mix energies?

I’d love to give my opinion but I would like to know which readers you’ve had this happen with. You can PM if you don’t want to name and shame lol.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2019, 04:04:20 AM »
Well it happened with my first reading with Mattie. I can say this because I already posted about it in the Mattie thread.
I read with her in March her predictions were out till the end of May. Most of what she predicted happened however it was not with my POI

She predicted she saw me on a boat and asked me if my POI owned a boat. I said no but he likes to sail well I was on a boat while I was in Hawaii in May but it was not with my POI it was with my best friend B who is gay

She told me there would be a dinner invite coming up soon and that my POI would ask me to go on a trip with him. This was all supposed to happen in may. Well it happened but it happened with my Boss he asked me to dinner and has standing dinner appointments once a month with his leadership team. He is also the one who asked me to go on a trip with him to visit our factory in Isreal and that was end of may.

Looking back I know that she was reading him because she asked me if my POI was tall and I said he is about 6ft. She goes no who is super tall almost statuesque and that is my boss he is 6ft 4.  But she tried to tie it to an ex coming into my life.

Turns out there was an Ex that did make a quick stop in my life in the time she predicted who also is tall. But he is hardly an EX we worked together and we knew we were attracted to eachother but nothing really ever happened. so I dont think that counts as an ex.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2019, 04:55:10 AM »
i'm trying to think of situations of when that's happened to me and i can't.

My personal opinion is the reader is reading your energy, and if you have similar feelings for two and s/he's reading off of you, then i can see it being off and tapping into the wrong energy. Or even depending on your emotional state at the time of the reading.  Consciously we may feel that we are over a certain energy, but subconsciously we may not be. just my thoughts

@ Aquagirl - I appreciate the thoughtful insight - however if it hasnt happened for you, first be glad!! LOL

But based on a logical explanation - I'd agree with you, however being through this myself, I'd say most ppl are stuck with one energy - the one on their current POI. (Now Im giving one example of energy mixing with a POI, but it can occur with friends, family among other things)...but usually ppl are so focused on their POI that it is almost disbelief when the prediction happens with someone else! Its like how could the reader read this new person's energy off of me when I havent met the new person or had any energy towards them.

Most instances there isnt more than one, but if there are more than one person its easily identifiable who is who (since you know the personalities of both ppl) but im talking about the stuff out of left field...like...what happened to me!! lol

Yona saw my POI#1 described him, made predictions, but some of those predictions occurred with POI#4 and he came out of the blue! smh

Cookie saw me meeting POI#1's family specifically his daughter, but it was my guy friend's daughter! 

I mean its like predictions happen but with the wrong person

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2019, 04:59:44 AM »
Well know energy mixers are definitely Cookie and Yona (I have no problem calling them out lol). They have been very right for me, but have had instances that were completely related to someone else.

I do know Venus(CP), Mattie (CP) and Kisha does this as well. I find it happens more so with Non Tools readers - who are included in this entire list except Yona (she uses tarot).
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 05:02:55 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2019, 05:13:33 AM »
Hi all,

I’d love to give my opinion but I would like to know which readers you’ve had this happen with. You can PM if you don’t want to name and shame lol.

I have had it happen with a lot of readers including some of the bigger / well reputed ones. Off the top of my head I am sure it's happened with Cookie, Kisha, Nathan on CP and Veruska on Keen. I suspect it may have with Mattie. I would have to look over notes to pull together a complete list but those I can recall. As @ssparkle says, I agree that it's probably more common with no tools readers who 'see' energy but can't necessarily attribute it to the right person.

I wonder if my energy makes it somehow easy to read people 'through' me. Years ago, when my brother was going through a hard time and living with me temporarily, I had a couple of in-person psychics I would go to and they would often take up most of the reading with my brother. He would just come up right away - despite me asking about myself -- psychics would immediately see what he was going through and the reading would be dominated by it.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2019, 05:43:46 AM »
Hi all,

I have had it happen with a lot of readers including some of the bigger / well reputed ones. Off the top of my head I am sure it's happened with Cookie, Kisha, Nathan on CP and Veruska on Keen. I suspect it may have with Mattie. I would have to look over notes to pull together a complete list but those I can recall. As @ssparkle says, I agree that it's probably more common with no tools readers who 'see' energy but can't necessarily attribute it to the right person.

I wonder if my energy makes it somehow easy to read people 'through' me. Years ago, when my brother was going through a hard time and living with me temporarily, I had a couple of in-person psychics I would go to and they would often take up most of the reading with my brother. He would just come up right away - despite me asking about myself -- psychics would immediately see what he was going through and the reading would be dominated by it.

I can honestly say this has happened to me I *think* once and it was recently. Keisha thought I’d hear from my ex soon, like in 5 days and on day 4 a guy I met on tinder with the same name was texting me. That may have been what she saw but tbh she said she wasn’t sure what the 5 meant for sure.

I have read with those readers and don’t feel they mixed energies in my situation I except maybe my example above.

I agree with Sparkle, it happens a lot with the no tools readers.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2019, 07:34:36 PM »
Well know energy mixers are definitely Cookie and Yona (I have no problem calling them out lol). They have been very right for me, but have had instances that were completely related to someone else.

I do know Venus(CP), Mattie (CP) and Kisha does this as well. I find it happens more so with Non Tools readers - who are included in this entire list except Yona (she uses tarot).

Hi Sparkle, can you elaborate on how Venus mixed / mixes energy? I.e. did she confuse your POI's... or read you as another person?

PS I love that you are sharing the play-by-play of your dating life. It's fun to read and even though I know it has been frustrating at times for you, I'm pretty impressed with how much is going on for you romantically. Hope you're having some fun too!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2019, 07:41:31 PM »
Thanks doubleoh8!!

Haha yes my love life is quite interesting at the moment lol

So Yes! Venus would mix energies where she would describe an entire prediction for said person, but it would happen with someone else - like the exact prediction.

For example,  I called about POI#2 (who was short lived) and she read him as POI#3. She said "he is fascinated at your business sense and feels like he can learn alot from you and that you will make money etc etc". FAR from the truth with POI#2, whereas POI#3 was alllll about business stuff and wanted to learn from me. Yep.

Luckily she doesnt do this alot

Hi Sparkle, can you elaborate on how Venus mixed / mixes energy? I.e. did she confuse your POI's... or read you as another person?

PS I love that you are sharing the play-by-play of your dating life. It's fun to read and even though I know it has been frustrating at times for you, I'm pretty impressed with how much is going on for you romantically. Hope you're having some fun too!

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2019, 07:54:56 PM »
Thanks doubleoh8!!

Haha yes my love life is quite interesting at the moment lol

So Yes! Venus would mix energies where she would describe an entire prediction for said person, but it would happen with someone else - like the exact prediction.

For example,  I called about POI#2 (who was short lived) and she read him as POI#3. She said "he is fascinated at your business sense and feels like he can learn alot from you and that you will make money etc etc". FAR from the truth with POI#2, whereas POI#3 was alllll about business stuff and wanted to learn from me. Yep.

Luckily she doesnt do this alot

thanks!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2019, 01:19:39 AM »
Just remembered another example of energy mixing with Venus.

Back in Oct 2017 - I called about a guy I dated for about 2 months. She starts off with this whole scenario about him having to get off the phone abruptly, and says he will call me back, but didnt know when...but doesnt call back when he says. He isnt real happy with the content of the conversation and the timing of it...he initiates this conversation, yet he is a bit unhappy with the content or where it goes and that is what makes him upset.

Well ALL of this happened with a COMPLETELY different guy 2 weeks later from the reading lmao. Like exactly. The guy that I originally called about never talked on the phone - so thats what threw me was when she said he had to get off the phone abruptly.

The guy I met in the next two weeks was when I was out of town, he wanted to see me but couldnt and had to attend something for work and when he finally got back to me the conversation didnt go the way he wanted because I had to leave. He couldnt call me back when he said due to work demands and my flight literally left a few hours later.

Pure crazyness.