Author Topic: Energy mixing  (Read 3349 times)

Offline Jeninmd2

Re: Energy mixing
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2019, 03:07:48 AM »
Hi all,

So as promised here is a dedicated thread for sharing experiences with energy mixing (i.e. readers mistaking peoples' energy in readings).

I believe this happens a lot and have had enough experience with it that I am reluctant to trust readings at all these days, for fear the reader will confuse someone else's energy for mine or mix up people in my life, etc.

Without getting into too many details in my own story, I have had some particularly harmful readings related to a POI who ended up dating and then moving in with someone else. Various readers saw specific things happening (his move, specific events, places) that did happen, but not with me. Other times I believe readers read a male friend of mine as someone else i asked about (who I was interested in romantically).

I'm a bit reluctant to start naming names, as I think the readers who do this are genuine readers that can't always tell whose energy is whose. That makes them right sometimes, but unreliable as well. Anyway, as I said, I now believe that energy mixing is so common that it's almost not worth getting readings, especially about someone you are not directly and consistently involved with.

Does anyone else have experience or an opinion about this to share?

Also, I'd be curious if anyone can point to a reader that they feel absolutely does NOT mix energies?

I’d love to give my opinion but I would like to know which readers you’ve had this happen with. You can PM if you don’t want to name and shame lol.

I have had it happen with a lot of readers including some of the bigger / well reputed ones. Off the top of my head I am sure it's happened with Cookie, Kisha, Nathan on CP and Veruska on Keen. I suspect it may have with Mattie. I would have to look over notes to pull together a complete list but those I can recall. As @ssparkle says, I agree that it's probably more common with no tools readers who 'see' energy but can't necessarily attribute it to the right person.

I wonder if my energy makes it somehow easy to read people 'through' me. Years ago, when my brother was going through a hard time and living with me temporarily, I had a couple of in-person psychics I would go to and they would often take up most of the reading with my brother. He would just come up right away - despite me asking about myself -- psychics would immediately see what he was going through and the reading would be dominated by it.

This has happened to me too!  I had one reading where the first prediction pertained to me and I swear the rest of my reading happened exactly as described to one of my best friends!  We were in a very similar romantic situation at the time of the reading, and we also worked together and spent a lot of time together outside of work, and we would discuss our respective situations ad nauseum, so I think I became some sort of energy vortex lol.  It actually took me a while to figure out that the reading was more for her than me.   I also tend to get an occasional random prediction that occurs for others close to me - usually I am physically with that person when it occurs, so in essence it also pertains to me as a prediction, but I have had one where the reader flat out told me the prediction she was about to give me was actually for a friend of mine who fit a particular description and commented it was unusual to see a prediction for someone else pop up like that...

ladya

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2019, 12:40:24 PM »
Hi all,

So as promised here is a dedicated thread for sharing experiences with energy mixing (i.e. readers mistaking peoples' energy in readings).

I believe this happens a lot and have had enough experience with it that I am reluctant to trust readings at all these days, for fear the reader will confuse someone else's energy for mine or mix up people in my life, etc.

Without getting into too many details in my own story, I have had some particularly harmful readings related to a POI who ended up dating and then moving in with someone else. Various readers saw specific things happening (his move, specific events, places) that did happen, but not with me. Other times I believe readers read a male friend of mine as someone else i asked about (who I was interested in romantically).

I'm a bit reluctant to start naming names, as I think the readers who do this are genuine readers that can't always tell whose energy is whose. That makes them right sometimes, but unreliable as well. Anyway, as I said, I now believe that energy mixing is so common that it's almost not worth getting readings, especially about someone you are not directly and consistently involved with.

Does anyone else have experience or an opinion about this to share?

Also, I'd be curious if anyone can point to a reader that they feel absolutely does NOT mix energies?

I’d love to give my opinion but I would like to know which readers you’ve had this happen with. You can PM if you don’t want to name and shame lol.

I have had it happen with a lot of readers including some of the bigger / well reputed ones. Off the top of my head I am sure it's happened with Cookie, Kisha, Nathan on CP and Veruska on Keen. I suspect it may have with Mattie. I would have to look over notes to pull together a complete list but those I can recall. As @ssparkle says, I agree that it's probably more common with no tools readers who 'see' energy but can't necessarily attribute it to the right person.

I wonder if my energy makes it somehow easy to read people 'through' me. Years ago, when my brother was going through a hard time and living with me temporarily, I had a couple of in-person psychics I would go to and they would often take up most of the reading with my brother. He would just come up right away - despite me asking about myself -- psychics would immediately see what he was going through and the reading would be dominated by it.

This has happened to me too!  I had one reading where the first prediction pertained to me and I swear the rest of my reading happened exactly as described to one of my best friends!  We were in a very similar romantic situation at the time of the reading, and we also worked together and spent a lot of time together outside of work, and we would discuss our respective situations ad nauseum, so I think I became some sort of energy vortex lol.  It actually took me a while to figure out that the reading was more for her than me.   I also tend to get an occasional random prediction that occurs for others close to me - usually I am physically with that person when it occurs, so in essence it also pertains to me as a prediction, but I have had one where the reader flat out told me the prediction she was about to give me was actually for a friend of mine who fit a particular description and commented it was unusual to see a prediction for someone else pop up like that...

I’ve has this happen before too.

josh34

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2019, 09:10:06 PM »
Well it happened with my first reading with Mattie. I can say this because I already posted about it in the Mattie thread.
I read with her in March her predictions were out till the end of May. Most of what she predicted happened however it was not with my POI

She predicted she saw me on a boat and asked me if my POI owned a boat. I said no but he likes to sail well I was on a boat while I was in Hawaii in May but it was not with my POI it was with my best friend B who is gay

She told me there would be a dinner invite coming up soon and that my POI would ask me to go on a trip with him. This was all supposed to happen in may. Well it happened but it happened with my Boss he asked me to dinner and has standing dinner appointments once a month with his leadership team. He is also the one who asked me to go on a trip with him to visit our factory in Isreal and that was end of may.

Looking back I know that she was reading him because she asked me if my POI was tall and I said he is about 6ft. She goes no who is super tall almost statuesque and that is my boss he is 6ft 4.  But she tried to tie it to an ex coming into my life.

Turns out there was an Ex that did make a quick stop in my life in the time she predicted who also is tall. But he is hardly an EX we worked together and we knew we were attracted to eachother but nothing really ever happened. so I dont think that counts as an ex.

I wonder if it's not about mixing energies up about "others", in the sense that she zeroed in on a male's energy, and then 'saw' him with you, and assumed it was the guy, so much as it is, reading into "your" future, seeing a male figure, and assuming that it's the other gentleman, and that what they're picking up has to do with the other person? That thought intrigues me  ???

I suppose I feel that when it involves YOU, they're picking up on something accurately, when it pertains to you and YOUR energy... Like what you will do, and from any outside peoples', they may pick up on their energies or make assumptions to fill in the gaps, based on what information they're receiving from their guides. For example, let's say you're going to have a friend visit you from another country. I feel when Mattie, for example, would pick up such a thing, it would be more accurate due to the fact that they're zoning on on 'them', as individuals, instead of reading them through 'you'. Does this make sense? That's my logic anyway lol.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 09:21:24 PM by josh34 »

anything