Author Topic: I got rid of all his shit  (Read 1325 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
I got rid of all his shit
« on: June 15, 2019, 05:39:11 AM »
I apologize, I’ve had a little drinky drink and actually enjoyed myself tonight.

Everything that reminded me of him...physical things, pictures, a text string in my MacBook... all thrown away or deleted.

Maybe I have some liquid courage, but I’m lucid enough to recognize that I love me and I come first.

IF ANY reader is right, they are right. But I’m over selling myself short.

Go me!

Offline KotaSwan

Re: I got rid of all his shit
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 05:40:54 AM »
good on you! Go you <3

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 11:58:13 AM »
I apologize, I’ve had a little drinky drink and actually enjoyed myself tonight.

Everything that reminded me of him...physical things, pictures, a text string in my MacBook... all thrown away or deleted.

Maybe I have some liquid courage, but I’m lucid enough to recognize that I love me and I come first.

Go me!

You're seriously an inspiration to me right now, Somethingbetter!!  So proud of you for taking action on moving forward and putting your own needs first regardless of what readers say!  :D   I should definitely do the same - no matter how I try to rationalize it or interpret my readings (even the positive outcome ones), my POI's actions in reality lately tell me clearly that not only does he not want to be with me in any capacity other than a friend/FWB, but that he is even losing interest in that by the day.  I can't cut him totally out of my life for practical reasons right now, but I'm tired of looking desperate and putting so much effort into someone who doesn't put even 1/10th of that effort into me.  I'm going to try really hard to pull back the reins and stop chasing after him as much starting today, and whatever happens, happens - if he steps up, great, if not, great.  I just can't care anymore and am tired of hurting myself and being emotionally drained because of my own fixation on him - it's kept me in a state of depression for a long time now.  I need to only put effort into people who make me feel valued and cared for. 

Thank you for the kick in the butt!!  Let's hope we can both keep this momentum going lol  8)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 11:50:54 PM »

Go me!

You're seriously an inspiration to me right now, Somethingbetter!!  So proud of you for taking action on moving forward and putting your own needs first regardless of what readers say!  :D   I should definitely do the same - no matter how I try to rationalize it or interpret my readings (even the positive outcome ones), my POI's actions in reality lately tell me clearly that not only does he not want to be with me in any capacity other than a friend/FWB, but that he is even losing interest in that by the day.  I can't cut him totally out of my life for practical reasons right now, but I'm tired of looking desperate and putting so much effort into someone who doesn't put even 1/10th of that effort into me.  I'm going to try really hard to pull back the reins and stop chasing after him as much starting today, and whatever happens, happens - if he steps up, great, if not, great.  I just can't care anymore and am tired of hurting myself and being emotionally drained because of my own fixation on him - it's kept me in a state of depression for a long time now.  I need to only put effort into people who make me feel valued and cared for. 

Thank you for the kick in the butt!!  Let's hope we can both keep this momentum going lol  8)

Thanks Jen! I just keep going over and over in my head out last encounter and think how someone who cares couldn’t possibly act that way, nor could I ever tolerate that again.

So I don’t care what the readers say, I’m throwing it all out the window. I’m even tempted to erase all my recorded readings.

I had a general reading with Cookie the other day, she gave me a lot of great info and validations.

And I have a rescheduled top up in July with Yona that I’m keeping because it’s paid for.

But otherwise I’m not asking again. Maybe I’ll get a reading here or there about work or just life in general but I’m done with this situation.

I wish you well!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2019, 02:48:05 AM »
U go, girl! Do it and don’t look back👍👍

Go me!

Thanks Jen! I just keep going over and over in my head out last encounter and think how someone who cares couldn’t possibly act that way, nor could I ever tolerate that again.

So I don’t care what the readers say, I’m throwing it all out the window. I’m even tempted to erase all my recorded readings.

I had a general reading with Cookie the other day, she gave me a lot of great info and validations.

And I have a rescheduled top up in July with Yona that I’m keeping because it’s paid for.

But otherwise I’m not asking again. Maybe I’ll get a reading here or there about work or just life in general but I’m done with this situation.

I wish you well!