Author Topic: Stephanie Theresa  (Read 5921 times)

Online bee.23

Re: Stephanie Theresa
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2020, 01:56:46 AM »
Thats insane... I would definitely want to read with Theresa you're speaking about. does she have a website??

honestly in regards to ST, I have no idea.... I haven't had any huge hits from readers yet. ive had contact perditions occur but nothing has happened to where im like ok theyre 100% correct, because for months and months they've pushed back on my time frames and im becoming discouraged.

I feel you lol.... you can google her, I’m not sure if she does phone readings or not but google
“Readings by Theresa” in Laurel, Maryland. Accuracy is crazy, but prepare yourself she is very like BOOM smack you in the face with the information. Will tell you what she sees and not really answers to why. Like she makes her predictions very boldly, but the reason to why the predictions are the way they are is vague. Like if you were to ask “well why won’t we be together?” It takes her out her flow, and you just got to let her flow. Plus she will tell you the truth. Basically almost nothing she ever said was wrong and that’s why I’m mad at her lol . Apart from the wishy washyness about the future with me and my POI, but that has yet to play out yet so time will tell. I think my POI is a hard person to pick up on cause he has a mental illness of bipolar and therefore his actions are eratic. And then she can read pretty far out, so if she sees you being with your POI, and then says something like you’ll be with someone else else, it’s cause she’s talking in terms of your whole life span. For instance when she told me my POI IS the person I’m going to be with, but another reading said “the person you marry is going to blah blah”... I think it’s because my ex and I do have a long term future. But forever wise, I’ll be with someone else marriage wise. That’s my best analogy and also my best own prediction based on what I’ve picked up from multiple psychics. Gotta think a lot can happen in a lifetime, majority of us are in our 20’s on here. We have our 20’s till 80 to live so maybe we’re meant to experience different people, sometimes for long amounts of time and that’s why advisors see more than one person in a future. But yea sorry ranting, check her out and say... Heather referred you.

Online bee.23

« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2020, 02:03:59 AM »
for sure. so she said that me and my POI will not end up together and that it would be on and off for a while but overall would be 'very unlikely' for anything serious to come of it, that he just wants attention, etc.

my top advisors are currently:
autumn rivers
heera123 ( I know people on this forum hate Oranum but she has legit been so accurate for me for the past year.)
Micah

I cant say my other ones are accurate just yet, but will update over the next few months because they are set to play out until may

One more question, can you explain how heera123 and Micah were accurate for you?

taurusgirl

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2020, 02:47:49 AM »
Inbox me so I can go into detail

Online bee.23

« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2020, 07:17:32 AM »
agreed... I've not had any other readers tell me a negative outcome to my situation. last year they would tell me that things weren't good at that point in time (which they weren't) but they always said that by this May things would be as I hoped them to be. and ST is practically the only reader who has said differently. the thing is, its hard not to believe her because at this point in time nothing drastic has changed in my situation and so her outcome seems like a possibility, but like I said I will definitely update over the next few months

Really curious to see how this unfolds for you. Don’t forget to update us come May ❤️ Did heera123 and autum rivers both say a relationship would come out of it?

Offline artslove

« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2020, 01:39:20 AM »
So. I am new to Bitwine and I’m not used to the platform. Is there a way that I can make an appointment or will i have to just catch her at the time she’s on?

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2020, 01:54:03 AM »
She goes on Kasamba as well, probably easier to get a hold of her there.

Offline artslove

« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2020, 02:00:00 AM »
Ah thank you so much for that! Does she log on often?

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2020, 02:07:09 AM »
I’m not sure, she will probably be easy to catch if you turn the notifications on or send her a message!

Offline artslove

« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2020, 02:12:06 AM »
Ok perfect! Thanks for your help! Hope to speak with her!

Online bee.23

« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2020, 11:26:40 AM »
I remember in another forum that people mentioning she is either a hit or miss. Someone mentioned that she was the only psychic on Bitwine to predict that her ex was getting engaged with someone else but her contact prediction never came to pass. Others found her a bit vague but I guess, she too can't connect with everybody. Haven't tried her personally to conclude as she is a tad pricey for my budget.

May I ask what was the other forum called ?

Offline pfizer

« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2020, 03:46:36 PM »
So. I am new to Bitwine and I’m not used to the platform. Is there a way that I can make an appointment or will i have to just catch her at the time she’s on?

you can message her at bitwine; she is very responsive.