Author Topic: Delight  (Read 3878 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Delight
« on: June 13, 2019, 12:07:32 PM »
Hey,
Anyone read with Delight ?

She’s $8.50 a minute and has been reading on CP since 2018 so she climbed in price quick....

She has some great reviews... anyone got any feedback on her ?

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Delight
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 01:05:14 PM »
I had a general reading, nothing she said made sense.
Hey,

She’s $8.50 a minute and has been reading on CP since 2018 so she climbed in price quick....

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 01:12:38 PM »
Hey,

She was good for me. Picked up on a lot for me. Made a prediction months ago that was in line with others that came to pass - but the prediction itself was general - that there would be some big changes for my POI in May which there was - when I expected it would happen sooner than that. She picked up some things that while not mind blowingly specific were accurate. Overall think she was pretty good for me. As for her predictions... idk. I’m still in that grey period with the majority of readers I thought were any good at all where they all told me spring or summer things would change. We’ll see. I’m not going to get hung up on timing but not basing my life decisions on anything any psychic has said.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 02:34:58 PM »
Hey,

She was good for me. Picked up on a lot for me. Made a prediction months ago that was in line with others that came to pass - but the prediction itself was general - that there would be some big changes for my POI in May which there was - when I expected it would happen sooner than that. She picked up some things that while not mind blowingly specific were accurate. Overall think she was pretty good for me. As for her predictions... idk. I’m still in that grey period with the majority of readers I thought were any good at all where they all told me spring or summer things would change. We’ll see. I’m not going to get hung up on timing but not basing my life decisions on anything any psychic has said.

Thank you for your feedback :)

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2021, 05:45:05 PM »
I've been reading with Delight for quite some time. While she does get little things correct, nothing she's said has come to fruition. She continues to push dates and always seems to blame you for what is happening. The last straw for me with her was the use of the words "free will". I have wasted 41k's of dollars with her, only for her to continue to be incorrect. Does anyone have any recent experience with her?

Offline Joy

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2021, 10:48:09 PM »
I had a reading with her when she started (2018). She was $4/min and had no one in her queue. It sounded like a generic fairy tale reading. She was wrong on predictions but I kind of had the sense she would be wrong. Sometime after the reading, I could confirm that some of the present she mentioned was wrong too. I never felt compelled to read with her again. I saw her queue started filling in soon after that but I saw her current rate only now when I saw the updates here and searched her on CP to make sure it is the same reader I remember. For me, the only jaw-dropping thing about her is her current rate because the reading she gave me back then was flat-out underwhelming and wrong.

Maybe she is good for others and my reading was a beginner faux pas. I actually hope she is good for others, otherwise this rate is cynical.

Offline queenofwands

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2021, 12:50:09 AM »
read with her once, predictions were wrong and she spent half my call talking to me about crystals

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2022, 04:12:15 PM »
I had a reading with her the other day. Before I asked my question she knew what I was going to ask her. She went off and said everything And why things happened. I didn’t give anything. I will update. It should be this month I hear something. I mean she is in line with other readers.