Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION  (Read 5474 times)

Offline xXNikkiXx

Re: ARIES INTUITION
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2019, 12:33:31 AM »
You need to remove this post!! There is already a thread for her!

Ummm excuse you? Lol. I don’t have to do anything. I don’t care if there is a post for her already, doesn’t mean I can’t start another one.

With all due respect, there is a search function at the top for this very reason.... and for organizational purposes, stuff like this unnecessarily clutters the forum.

Well with all due respect, I came on here to ask ONE question about her. Not argue with people who wanna get their panties in a wad because an extra post was made about her.

Asking one question and starting a new thread are two different things. If it was just a question, that’s why there’s a search function at the top.

Where on the website does it say we can’t start a second thread??? If you don’t wanna comment on it then don’t. It’s not bothering you so don’t worry about it. 🤷‍♀️

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2019, 12:45:38 AM »
It’s only because us guys have been members for a while and have experienced lots of new threads being opened about the same topics, and because we’re familiar , we know there’s a search option.

I can understand as a new member you may not have realized this and that’s okay.  It will get sorted by a mod :)

I guess just for future reference , now you know we have members who like to keep our board tidy :)

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2019, 12:50:51 AM »
It’s only because us guys have been members for a while and have experienced lots of new threads being opened about the same topics, and because we’re familiar , we know there’s a search option.

I can understand as a new member you may not have realized this and that’s okay.  It will get sorted by a mod :)

I guess just for future reference , now you know we have members who like to keep our board tidy :)

And that’s fine but there are ways of bringing that to my attention without being hateful about it. I just think some of them need to take a chill pill. It’s a post for crying out loud. No reason to get so bent out of shape about it. It’s not like I murdered someone lol. But thank you for being so kind and understanding. :)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 12:52:31 AM by xXNikkiXx »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2019, 05:04:16 AM »
Oh..... my......lord. Don’t we have psychics to call and reviews to read/write. Get on with that ppl instead of worrying abt an accidentally created duplicate post🙄smh

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2019, 05:28:26 AM »
Oh..... my......lord. Don’t we have psychics to call and reviews to read/write. Get on with that ppl instead of worrying abt an accidentally created duplicate post🙄smh

For real. 🙄

josh34

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2019, 02:01:34 AM »

I agree  :-\   There's always people finding reasons to complain. Wish we could all just get along... This kind of stuff happens on all forums. One person told Nikki it was a duplicate, and I think the fact that she now knows, is enough. We don't need a million more members coming on here being rude. (I haven't read all the comments, just the last few. So I don't know what was said.)