Author Topic: I Spent Thousands of Dollars  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Zzib

I Spent Thousands of Dollars
« on: June 11, 2019, 02:15:52 AM »
How do you guys forgive yourself after spending nearly 7k from April-June  on psychic readings? I feel awful and just for a guy, I can’t believe it. I can say I’ve been 3 days psychic free and hope to keep it that way. But I feel so awful about spending all that I had

Offline Zzib

Re: I Spent Thousands of Dollars
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 02:26:15 AM »
It's all good, shit happens. I say try not to dwell on it, and good for you for being 3 days free of readings and keep that momentum moving forward.  :)

Thank you mrrrh22 for your kind words, this forum is all I have to vent cause my family and friends don’t know about the addiction cause they wouldn’t understand but I really need a hug from them , but i will try to keep strong!

Hundreds of readings
Thousands of dollars
They were all wrong

WinterElf

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 02:40:12 AM »
How do you guys forgive yourself after spending nearly 7k from April-June  on psychic readings? I feel awful and just for a guy, I can’t believe it. I can say I’ve been 3 days psychic free and hope to keep it that way. But I feel so awful about spending all that I had

I feel you... i spent around the same amount and now i am debt... i am so worried now.  My family has been sending me money on cashapp and i dont have much food in my fridge now. I feel so stupid.  The only thing helping me stay away now is psalm 91, blood of jesus prayer, and the lord's prayer.  i will get some incense later.  addiction is real.  i have hit rock bottom and trying to pull myself up again.

Offline Zzib

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 02:46:19 AM »

I feel you... i spent around the same amount and now i am debt... i am so worried now.  My family has been sending me money on cashapp and i dont have much food in my fridge now. I feel so stupid.  The only thing helping me stay away now is psalm 91, blood of jesus prayer, and the lord's prayer.  i will get some incense later.  addiction is real.  i have hit rock bottom and trying to pull myself up again.

I am having the same situation, not in debt but I have nothing in the bank, I literally was spending whatever I was making during the week, my weekly paycheck Dissapear with psychic readings and just like you I have nothing in my fridge, this situation has to change for us 

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 04:18:31 AM »
I haven’t spent thousands this time, but I did 10 years ago in college. I think after feeling silly for awhile I just took it as a lesson learned and just try not to think about it

Offline flora0250

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 06:13:28 AM »

The only thing I can do is be thankful I stopped and looked at just how much I spent. Even though I’ve still had a small number since I did that - it has been eye opening and very upsetting. But I guess I think you know people spend money on lots of things - cigarettes, going out for drinks, expensive hair cuts - all things I used to do in my life and over 19 months if I smoked a pack a day and did those other things or something else - well I’d probably spent an equal amount. So I guess I see it that way. And just move forward and try not to be too hard on myself in terms of judging the behavior. Just look it in the eye and realize no, you don’t have the money for this and it’s not at all work what you’ve spent.

When I think of how much I spent on cigarettes and what damage that did to my body over years - it’s similar.

Offline Shubhra

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 05:37:35 AM »
hugss......it happened..
Please please please just think that is this person worth it.

Do you even want him back.

Please dont mess your life for a a$$*^%#

lots of love and prayers your way

Offline sanshine

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2019, 04:07:52 PM »
Still tired ---->>> THIS is really insightful ... "I think before all of this, I only saw value in what I could "do" to produce an outcome, and that was what drove me to keep trying to fix things that weren't working. And I thought of what I gave from within myself as "free" like listening, caring, etc. so I didn't see how much it was costing me to care about people who didn't care that much in return. Now I see that whatever I give of myself has value, and if I give too much away it has a literal cost to my life that requires extra time, money, and other resources to recover."

I spent an embarassing amount of money (like 6 digits embarassing) over four years. I couldn't really believe how people who said they care about me could behave towards me, and it blew me off-center really easily. I have had to learn how to be generous with myself first - it was hard, and that surprised and disappointed me. I thought I was in better shape than I actually was. I learned (still learning) discernment and how my generosity doesnt translate into other people being generous with me. So I watch for that now. I'm also much clearer about how sensitive I am and how that has to be cherished, protected and valued by ME.  I gave people way too much credit and treated them like peers when in fact many dont have a clue what they are doing energetically, and I cant fix that. Knowledge hard won.

I have been here for quite a while, just reading. So first post here today and Still Tired, thanks.

Offline sanshine

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2019, 02:27:46 PM »
Still Tired - agreed its key to learn that emotional consideration isnt a 'giveaway'. Hopefully in my learning I can pass some of it along to other sensitives and at least spread out the 'personal cost' that learning has been for me. I have been working in a committed way with some healers that have good integrity that have helped me get the energetic space and boundaries in better shape. Here's to not being taken advantage of in the future. I still get readings with a few readers from time to time but I'm not feeling the emotional abandonment, deprivation and desperation any more. It also has helped a ton to put boundaries around people who are too dramatic for me. Peace is where its at.

anything