Author Topic: WTH is up with blocking?  (Read 5551 times)

Offline aquagirl

Re: WTH is up with blocking?
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2019, 04:04:26 PM »
I was laughing so hard when i read the list. It's interesting to see things from their perspective.  Apparantly 2 min readings will get you blocked. I am guilty of that if i have leftover funds. 

Even just complaining about their readings will get you blocked when the prediction doesn't come to pass.  One guy was put on the list for simply saying that the woman whom the psychics said he would marry was with another man in real life.  I don't see that as a reason to get on the list. 

One time i left a negative review on one readers page and she gave me free mns to call her and she told me not to ruin things as she helps a lot of people. She was angry with me for leaving an honest review. Her prediction never came to pass and it has been 2 years.

Those readers also were happy about the 2 week window for leaving a review. Sorry but 2 weeks is not enough for most predictions.  I left positive reviews just to find out a month later that they were completely wrong. I much prefer it when they had the 2 month window.

Some of the folks they had on the list sounded crazy though so i got where they were coming from in those situations.  Some people were ridiculed for asking test questions 😆

It's better just to give it up to God lol and prayer

I think originally it was meant weed out the crazies, and because there were so many advisors calling for 2 mins and leaving feedback that they got paranoid and went the extreme with the basher's list.  Like who on earth has the time to go and read all of a clients reviews of other readers and make it an average? that's crazy. Blocking the crazy callers is one thing.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2019, 04:34:54 PM »
It isn't that there's an inherent problem with people who only want to stay on a call for 2-3 minutes, but what happens sometimes is people will send 3 free minutes, someone will call in with the free minutes and ask for a reading on some topic, and if the advisor can't answer all of their questions in 3 minutes then some people will get mad and leave a bad review.

I don't know about you but I do some Lenormand reading (for myself and friends, not for pay) and there's absolutely no way I could ever give a decent reading much less a good reading in 3 minutes. It takes that long just to understand the issue, formulate a good question, shuffle, lay the cards and even attempt to interpret them. I get that time is money but people who do this, their expectations are insanely unreasonable.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2019, 06:13:56 PM »
I just got blocked by jupiterinlove even though I have never spoken to her before:)) wth???

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2019, 05:46:03 PM »
I just got blocked by jupiterinlove even though I have never spoken to her before:)) wth???

I was blocked by Ness21 and also have not read with her.
Is this common?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2019, 07:33:35 PM »

Is this common?

Ness21 blocks all new readers. I think she likes to have new readers go to her website. I have to say though, I did not care for my reading with her.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2019, 08:12:59 PM »
I think she almost always gives a negative outcome. She gave me one and fortunately she was wrong.

Is this common?

Ness21 blocks all new readers. I think she likes to have new readers go to her website. I have to say though, I did not care for my reading with her.