Author Topic: Predictions panned out, a year later than expected.  (Read 2411 times)

Offline Hillcam

Predictions panned out, a year later than expected.
« on: June 01, 2019, 06:52:22 AM »
Hi all! It’s been a while 👋🏽

For the majority of 2017/2018, after a very rough break up I was spending a huge portion of my income on psychic readings. It got so bad that I was choosing readings over paying my bills.

Everyone I spoke to predicted that he would be back, hoping to reconcile... but that I’d have a choice between him and someone else, and that new man would give my ex a run for his money. Throughout my post breakup depression I let myself go, I was at my lowest point ever. Tons of unpaid bills, my weight was out of control... I got myself together and started working out again and feeling good about myself and my ex took notice. However, in November of last year he suddenly started posting pictures of him and a new girl on social media, meanwhile he was still in contact with me on a regular basis. At that point I asked him not to contact me anymore.

Fast forward to now, I’ve been seeing a new man I met at work. Someone that I’d had my eye on back in March of 2018 but I never in a million years thought he’d be interested in me. We’ve been seeing each other since December and he is genuinely the nicest and most genuine man I’ve ever associated myself with. I’ve never heard anyone have anything negative to say about him because he’s just an all around good person. I’m happy and secure with him, but at times I miss what I had with my ex, our connection and his children.

Last week my ex contacted me, he was fishing for information about what’s been going on, blah blah blah. He told me he’s missed me and that I wouldn’t believe how hard it was not to contact me. I told him I miss him but that the ship has sailed. For the next few days following he was texting me throughout the day, and eventually asked if I’d be interested in revisiting things. I thought about it for a second but my new situation (we’re not in an official relationship) makes too much sense to put myself back into the relationship that broke me.

I’d been so jaded about psychic readings. I was under the impression that they were ALL wrong... because my ex chose not one woman over me but two between 2017 and now. Cookie predicted he’d return in summer of last year, but I’m going to count that as summer this year. Everyone else predicted a much shorter timeline and they could’ve been feeding me fairytales but at the end of the day, the predictions that said he’d come back around and have heavy competition turned out to be true.

I’ve stopped reading almost completely at this point, thanks to the forum. I’m going to keep on that track but at least now I don’t think I’ll have such a heavy heart in regards to psychics.

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Predictions panned out, a year later than expected.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 07:18:42 AM »
Thank you for sharing. 🙏  So happy to see you are in such a good place and once again in control of your life.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 07:23:00 AM »
That's awesome. I am so happy to see this <3

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 07:25:23 AM »
Thank you for sharing. 🙏  So happy to see you are in such a good place and once again in control of your life.

Thank you! I wish I’d kept a list of who predicted this so I could’ve included it in my post. I do remember Cookie, Kisha, Abundant Visions, Phoenix Burning, and Cleopatra Jade specifically.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 03:59:30 PM »
Thank you for sharing.  I really resonate with you as I am about to move on from this man and psychic readings.

josh34

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2019, 04:25:07 PM »

Thank you! I wish I’d kept a list of who predicted this so I could’ve included it in my post. I do remember Cookie, Kisha, Abundant Visions, Phoenix Burning, and Cleopatra Jade specifically.

I love Abundant, and Cookie is such a sweetheart.
I'm happy to hear from you Hill and I am so happy that things are happening! <3

Thank you for sharing.  I really resonate with you as I am about to move on from this man and psychic readings.
You take the time you need to for YOU. You deserve that peace and happiness <3 As I said in a few other threads, you never know what will happen, and here's proof of it (: I think Sparkle had something similar happen too a while back. In the meantime, put him to the side, and do things you enjoy, eat that pizza, watch that new movie you've been dying to see. You never know what tomorrow will bring <3

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2019, 05:23:14 PM »

I would upvote this if that were an option!

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2019, 06:42:42 PM »

Take control of your life! I genuinely believe that once I stopped putting so much effort in getting him back, that my energy shifted and I became a better person to be around again. I’m no longer fixated on outcomes and stressed out about wondering what’s going to happen. Start slowly and wait and see what the universe will bless you with when you’ve become more centered. 💛 I still lurk here out of curiosity, so if you ever want to vent you can PM me

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2019, 06:45:25 PM »
That's awesome. I am so happy to see this <3

Thank you! 🧡

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2019, 06:48:03 PM »

I love Abundant, and Cookie is such a sweetheart.
I'm happy to hear from you Hill and I am so happy that things are happening! <3

You take the time you need to for YOU. You deserve that peace and happiness <3 As I said in a few other threads, you never know what will happen, and here's proof of it (: I think Sparkle had something similar happen too a while back. In the meantime, put him to the side, and do things you enjoy, eat that pizza, watch that new movie you've been dying to see. You never know what tomorrow will bring <3

Thank you Josh! I think I really needed to just LET GO and allow things to happen naturally. Not to mention I’m sure that my energy is much more attractive now that I’m not a stress case, pouring all of my extra energy into chasing my ex.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2019, 11:42:17 PM »
Really great that this happened OP...SO GLAD you are in a better place now too 😃

josh34

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2019, 12:16:14 AM »
Really great that this happened OP...SO GLAD you are in a better place now too 😃

<3

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2019, 08:21:13 PM »

Thank you! It feels great  ;D

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2019, 04:20:50 AM »
I’m happy for you.