Author Topic: How do you access your gut intuition?  (Read 5141 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: How do you access your gut intuition?
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2019, 03:42:02 PM »
I’m really good at ignoring my gut feeling and then looking back and saying “oh!” I usually talk myself out of it and say it’s just fear.

The thing is many people will tell you " I have this bad or gut feeling X and Y thing will happen" and get stressed but nothing bad happens--quite the opposite. I have a female friend like that--she pessimistic and freaks out easily but she is rarely proven true. Not all people can tell the difference between mere fear and worry and a gut feeling that you can't possibly shake it off.

I also ignore my gut feeling many times and got involved with people and situations that messed my head big time. And yep, I am pretty embarrassed to admit of spending thousands on scammer readers that I felt that were frauds from the beginning but because I I was desperate for answers or they were recommended by someone else, I gave them a chance anyway. Such a shame...

YES! this is exactly me...I can't really tell the difference between my own anxieties and intuition...

Offline Star_01

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2019, 03:45:53 PM »
I'm really really really pessimistic and worry all the time, have very bad anxiety and I struggle with my intuition, also. I know when my intuituon is talking to me personally when literally i just cannot "shake off" something and keep putting it off and putting it off but whatever I do it's still niggling at me.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2019, 06:04:52 PM »
Most of the time intuition comes with a peaceful feeling. Like you can’t shake it off but there shouldn’t be any anxiety over wether you should listen or not. You know it’s the right answer.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2019, 06:38:49 PM »
Most of the time intuition comes with a peaceful feeling. Like you can’t shake it off but there shouldn’t be any anxiety over wether you should listen or not. You know it’s the right answer.

Unless it's sad/bad news and you don't want to believe or accept it  :(

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2019, 04:24:33 PM »
Daily meditation strengthens intuition like nothing else can.

anything