Author Topic: Domino  (Read 2713 times)

Offline SarahM

Domino
« on: October 05, 2020, 03:11:32 AM »
Okay so I couldn’t find a thread on this reader but holy shit. I just got one of the most negative readings I’ve ever gotten in my life from her lol. My first reading with her which was a couple of months ago was so positive and this one was the complete opposite, now I feel like crap. I dunno if she was in a bad mood or what but damn, it seemed like she couldn’t find anything positive to say about my situation. Anyone else?

Offline Candy

Re: Domino
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 06:09:46 AM »
Okay so I couldn’t find a thread on this reader but holy shit. I just got one of the most negative readings I’ve ever gotten in my life from her lol. My first reading with her which was a couple of months ago was so positive and this one was the complete opposite, now I feel like crap. I dunno if she was in a bad mood or what but damn, it seemed like she couldn’t find anything positive to say about my situation. Anyone else?

She has this negative tilt to her reading for sure. I read with her once for about five minutes and hung up because what she said did not resonate.

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 01:40:10 AM »
I will never call her again. She is an asshole.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 03:10:41 AM »
I’ve read with her 5 times over the past 4 months and she def doesn’t sugar coat.
She has given both pos and neg predictions and all came true. Yes she seems to tilt negative (more so than lean) but that’s stuff still came true. I’m just glad she gives the real deal.

Just got off the phone with her and before I asked her a question - she could instantly pick up on my dad and his health ...it was spooky

Although she didn’t say health and didn’t know what she was picking up but i knew what she was talking about - pm for details

Offline SarahM

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 06:24:02 AM »
She told me i will never hear from POI again and he reached out to me a week later.. Idk about her

anything