Author Topic: Darwin  (Read 4545 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Darwin
« on: June 10, 2019, 06:57:57 PM »
Her line is full, and I wondered how good she was, so I re-listened to my reading with her last March.   She was all fairytales and that's why her line is full.  Tell the people what they want to hear and they will leave you excellent feedback.  She said I would meet a tall blonde, ivy league educated man in the next 2 weeks.  It has been 13 weeks!! I think I'm really just pissed at myself for letting myself believe that things could change or my situation could get better.  I'm so over it all, they are all literally lying to you to lead you on, and steal your money. :'(

Offline flora0250

Re: Darwin
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 07:24:45 PM »
Her line is full, and I wondered how good she was, so I re-listened to my reading with her last March.   She was all fairytales and that's why her line is full.  Tell the people what they want to hear and they will leave you excellent feedback.  She said I would meet a tall blonde, ivy league educated man in the next 2 weeks.  It has been 13 weeks!! I think I'm really just pissed at myself for letting myself believe that things could change or my situation could get better.  I'm so over it all, they are all literally lying to you to lead you on, and steal your money. :'(

Thanks... I almost tried her. Glad I didn’t!

Offline calibabe

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 07:32:26 PM »
Thanks for letting us know.

Offline Joy

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 10:23:47 AM »
It felt like a very but very cold reading to me. Everything she said was based on the little I said + a few very generic lines. I mean, super generic. Also, tried hard to fish for info. I have no idea why her line is always full. Must be just mass impression, i.e. just because her line is full, people probably want to try her (I did just that). I hope she gave at least other people good readings. Otherwise, I am puzzled as to why her rating is above 4.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 02:49:46 PM »
I was curious about her, too. Not anymore. Thank you for giving feedback.

Offline Bean82

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2020, 04:20:33 AM »
I read with her this morning.... the reading was good and matched with several others around work and relationship. I asked for a general reading and she jumped right in. Predictions should happen this fall and early next year.

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2021, 04:37:07 AM »
Any update on her accuracy? I was tempted to try her but do not want to throw away good money for nothing.

I may have an interesting list of readers who made some correct projections in the coming month or so-it's a doozy! Two of them who I thought were full of it named a company that called me after I applied on a whim to another project.

Offline Christina 6:17

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2021, 12:58:48 AM »
If you don't mind may I ask who they were that you thought were not right in your and there predictions but however came to pass

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2021, 02:01:52 PM »
Update, it's 2021 and I still stand by my review.  No Ivy educated man has ever entered my sphere. 

anything