Author Topic: Ways to break the calling cycle  (Read 11102 times)

Offline Marimoyy

Re: Ways to break the calling cycle
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2019, 03:58:00 AM »
I’m addicted to psychic reading since beginning of 2017 after a real bad breakup, went to in person online and phone, crazy about it! I don’t even remember how much I spend in this kind of things, I’ve try all popular ones even not popular ones when I’m broke! Waiting my next paycheck to come in with my heart broken just wanted to ask something that i can’t control , I don’t know and only the future will tell...

Meet a new bf in the middle of 2017... and that one even worst lol.... so got into psychic reading even more... and worst and crazy... we broke up couple of times and in between with tonsssss of problems! I can spend my whole check in 1 day talking to different psychics and still feeling like shit, with the waiting process of the prediction... and difference in prediction... oh man.... that’s how my anxiety gets worst too.

I want to say that I’m psychic reading free for 5 months now =]]]] I completely broke up with the toxic ex in dec 2018, suffer for 4 whole months with lots of reading and depression, I ask god to help me walk out from him please... god send me someone new to get over him, and teach me I should love myself and I deserve better.

The reason we keep asking psychic about what will happen between a relationship is because we don’t have confidence in ourselves, we don’t love ourselves, if we have enough of self love, we do not need to wonder and chase for anyone. They will show you enough love that make u have no questions about if they love you or not, the right person will make you feel right. If someone leaves you, let them go! Finding yourself back is the best feeling in the world, and continue to build the best of you, is okay to talk to psychic, but the future is in your hand, change your mindset. Now I invest my money on myself , treat myself and my love ones, how good is that~

Good luck <3

Offline sexyp

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2019, 10:45:28 AM »
your last paragraph is what everyone needs on the group. thank you for sharing. i was just about to try get a reading but realised I need a break and probably to stop all together. thanks for sharing

I’m addicted to psychic reading since beginning of 2017 after a real bad breakup, went to in person online and phone, crazy about it! I don’t even remember how much I spend in this kind of things, I’ve try all popular ones even not popular ones when I’m broke! Waiting my next paycheck to come in with my heart broken just wanted to ask something that i can’t control , I don’t know and only the future will tell...

Meet a new bf in the middle of 2017... and that one even worst lol.... so got into psychic reading even more... and worst and crazy... we broke up couple of times and in between with tonsssss of problems! I can spend my whole check in 1 day talking to different psychics and still feeling like shit, with the waiting process of the prediction... and difference in prediction... oh man.... that’s how my anxiety gets worst too.

I want to say that I’m psychic reading free for 5 months now =]]]] I completely broke up with the toxic ex in dec 2018, suffer for 4 whole months with lots of reading and depression, I ask god to help me walk out from him please... god send me someone new to get over him, and teach me I should love myself and I deserve better.

The reason we keep asking psychic about what will happen between a relationship is because we don’t have confidence in ourselves, we don’t love ourselves, if we have enough of self love, we do not need to wonder and chase for anyone. They will show you enough love that make u have no questions about if they love you or not, the right person will make you feel right. If someone leaves you, let them go! Finding yourself back is the best feeling in the world, and continue to build the best of you, is okay to talk to psychic, but the future is in your hand, change your mindset. Now I invest my money on myself , treat myself and my love ones, how good is that~

Good luck <3

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2019, 11:03:44 AM »
Today will be day 1 for me of not calling.  I've been calling at least once a day for the last few weeks because it's gotten bad and I'm sure, yesterday alone, I spent over $500.

There is nothing to tell me now---none of the predictions are timed for September anyway.  I don't need any new information.  I know how I am proceeding with my life and that I just have to sit in my anxiety and discomfort and focus on gym, my diet, and work.  If anyone can help support me through this week, I'd appreciate if you'd message me.   Many of you know the place I'm in and how hard it is to stop.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Marimoyy

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2019, 04:48:31 PM »

Totally! I hope everyone will find their wroth =]]]

your last paragraph is what everyone needs on the group. thank you for sharing. i was just about to try get a reading but realised I need a break and probably to stop all together. thanks for sharing

Good luck <3

Offline annathechica

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2019, 02:53:14 AM »
I have been trying the Lanie Stevens things also as well as other youtube videos. No contact yet, but the preds from the psychics are for a few weeks from now anyway
I also bought some angel cards, did a honey jar, candle - mantras LOL

I dont have good distress tolerance because of Ptsd but im trying. I have a therapist, although im not sure im going to divulge my psychic addiction. embarrassing.

I'm trying to stay busy, too so i dont have time to call.

Does anyone know of an online chat room for spiritual people or LOA folks? It would be neat to be around others and exchange support , prayers etc?
I dont go to traditional church

Anna

Offline wishes215

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2019, 01:35:01 AM »
This is how it went for me:
Went from calling multiple readers a day
To once a day
To once a week
To watching YouTube videos
To calling YouTube readers once a mnth or so
To completely relying on YouTube videos and calling almost no one.
Because I realized YouTube readers were as accurate as the readers I had paid to read for me. Once that realization sinks in, u will think twice before paying for predictions that have the same success rate as what u get from a YouTube reader.
Now I can’t remember  the last time I paid for a reading though I watch YouTube readers everyday!

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2019, 02:42:58 AM »
What readers have you gone to on YouTube? Or what ones do you find accurate
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 04:11:20 AM by Lo12345 »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2019, 07:27:37 AM »
What readers have you gone to on YouTube? Or what ones do you find accurate

I watch & have had a personal reading from queen of cups tarot. And like all the good ones, she nailed the present but not much when it came to prediction. Plus when she added the free will bit, that pissed me off. I watch many others but she stood out.

Offline annathechica

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2019, 06:57:56 PM »
I am almost soley using fiverr now for readings or watching youtube videos or doing meditations (LOA)
I feel like taking it into my own hands is better and WAY less expensive

I also went for an energy healing for myself and got crystals to even out my obviously out of balance chakras that have alot of fear.

I have succumbed to calling keen maybe 3 x this week which is better than 13.

the money spent is awful and i feel sad about what ive spent

Offline Eagertolearn

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2019, 07:01:16 PM »
Hi,
   Know the feeling this crazy addiction has because I have it.  What has helped me is to pray for strength and then let go.  Each time temptation comes repeat your prayer for strength.  Calls to a psychic just increase the anxiety and keep the person of interest in the forefront of your mind.  If it were a healthy relationship would not need to call anyone because that person of interest would be showing and telling you all the things you need to hear and see.  Anyway if they are meant to be in your life they will be no matter what. 
Told myself last night "How many questions can you ask a psychic??? Really ?  Try to stay busy with work, tasks around house if not working a minimum of 3 a day.  So I decided no more calls or I will be in the poor house.  You can't keep beating a dead dog asking the same questions over and over . That is an addiction.
So reading this forum helps immensely.  Bought the books "Psychic Junkie" by Sarah Lassez, sad but true tale of her addiction and triumph over it, really a good read, funny too!  Also, recommend "Ghosted and Bread Crumbed...by Dr.Marni Feuerman tells about emotionally unavailable men and one more "Letting Go" by Dr. Zev Wanderer and Tracy Cabot.   There is strength in UNITY. We can be set free.

Offline devangk3

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2020, 02:16:31 AM »
I had this addiction since August 2019, went into negative balance, max out cards and so on

The only way to cure this addiction which worked for me is 3 ways

1) Think that whatever you want is happening but imagine you are creating an obstacle in the energy to go-ahead and manifest because when psychics tell you the timeframe and outcome it becomes expected and outcome pushes further and may prevent it from happening

2) I used to message 5-6 Psychics in a day from work in the washroom, lunch in the evening, had so much anxiety if someone says the outcome not wanted to hear I used to call others till I get to hear what I want and after a while I feel an urge to message someone again, the only way it can be stopped is reducing frequency of messaging them from 5 I went to 3, 2 and 1 per day followed by 1 in 2 days till I got controlled and stopped

3) Delete app if you calling from the phone

Been there done that

Hope it helps !!

anything