Author Topic: THE HONEST TRUTH PLEASE?  (Read 10579 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: THE HONEST TRUTH PLEASE?
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2019, 02:49:40 PM »
I’m pretty sure Will is no longer offering email reads because he said the wait time just got too long for it to be reasonable.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2019, 03:10:41 PM »
Ah okay, that sucks. It still has the option on his website. I wouldn't mind waiting 7 days or 30. Been accustomed to Kisha's 12 business days. Thanks for letting me know lp1111  :)

Is he quick on WhatsApp Chat? Roughly how many questions can 30 minutes grant you?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2019, 07:15:26 PM »
Yeah he needs to take it down. I only know because I emailed him asking why I couldn’t sign up. I’m not sure about his chat, honestly. I’ve only ever done a phone call with him.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2019, 01:21:18 AM »
Is there anyone here that has found a psychic to be 80-90% accurate (on the important stuff), meaning, they actually predicted important events that CAME TO PASS (marriage, reconciliation, promotion, new job, kids, relocation, breakup, cheating, windfalls, success in career etc) over at least a few years, with CONSISTENT accuracy?

"They were right about this BUT they were wrong about..." -> does not count!

"Not yet but my predictions are pending and they were right on present/past so I'm optimistic, plus they line up with my other top readers" -> does not count!

"No, but they helped me so much and I'm more spiritual now because of them" -> does not count!

ANYONE..??

For me, it has been two people:  BodyMindSpirit (Julie) and Mel1111.  Julie accurately predicted contact with someone for me and also a job issue that I did not see coming.  Mel1111 has been accurate in all aspects of my life. 

Offline Sheri817

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2019, 06:52:38 PM »
Have never found anyone at that level, I found some honorable mentions and have some favs...but no. If the few recent readers I've tried prove different, Ill report back. I'm hoping Rusty is right for me.
Where do I find rusty?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2019, 08:45:24 PM »
Have never found anyone at that level, I found some honorable mentions and have some favs...but no. If the few recent readers I've tried prove different, Ill report back. I'm hoping Rusty is right for me.
Where do I find rusty?

California psychics

Yaz88

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2019, 08:52:21 PM »
Where do I find rusty?

California psychics

Doesn’t she have her own site, too?

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2019, 11:48:38 PM »
Where do I find psychic Will?   Would love a reading.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2019, 12:57:12 AM »
https://www.psychicwill.com/

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2019, 01:40:21 AM »
Cookie, Kisha, Matilda, Yona

They got all of 'em (except marriage), reconciliation, promotion, new job, kids, relocation, breakup, cheating, windfalls, success in career etc

Is there anyone here that has found a psychic to be 80-90% accurate (on the important stuff), meaning, they actually predicted important events that CAME TO PASS (marriage, reconciliation, promotion, new job, kids, relocation, breakup, cheating, windfalls, success in career etc) over at least a few years, with CONSISTENT accuracy?

"They were right about this BUT they were wrong about..." -> does not count!

"Not yet but my predictions are pending and they were right on present/past so I'm optimistic, plus they line up with my other top readers" -> does not count!

"No, but they helped me so much and I'm more spiritual now because of them" -> does not count!

ANYONE..??

anything