Author Topic: Best Overall  (Read 2859 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Best Overall
« on: July 11, 2023, 03:20:57 PM »
Hi Guys & Gals,

Please take a quick vote and let others know who has been the most accurate reader overall in predicting future love predictions. This is just for Keen readers so if you don't see someone, that might be why.  ;)

Offline Kaliangel27

Re: Best Overall
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2023, 02:57:18 AM »
Hi pretty!

None of the readers here worked for me haha Delaney and Hilary80 were probably the best for me

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2023, 01:20:31 PM »
Hi pretty!

None of the readers here worked for me haha Delaney and Hilary80 were probably the best for me

Hi lovey <3

You know, believe it or not... I've never read with either of those! Maybe I should haha. They were accurate with predictions about the POI you've talked to me about?

Offline midwest60

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2023, 02:01:18 AM »
I read with Soulful Journeys and Queen of Cups regarding a potential love interest. The person was someone I worked with and we ended up going out to dinner.  I was worried that since he was 10 years younger it wouldn't lead to anything. And, I was surprised he was flirtatious with me. These readers had not told me it would be a love match but that he did really like me. I guess they were about 10% right. What they didn't tell me was that two months later I found out he was actually gay and married to a man.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2023, 03:11:36 AM »
my experience with the 2 (cookie & QofC) I've read with pretty religiously in the past is neither one of them are good at outcomes. thats not their streingths. cookie is a remote viewer so she can give you what they are doing type of things and Ann is good for the now. currents thoughts and feelings. and frankly for that lil information, she is charging way to much so I think Ann is quite a waste even at that. just my opinion of course.

Offline JessicaDuBois

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2023, 08:55:25 AM »

Remote viewer with verified accuracy?  Wow. 

Can you share how this worked for you?  I’m intrigued and will arrange a call when I’m back from travel.  I’ve never had a remote view reading and it founds fascinating!

my experience with the 2 (cookie & QofC) I've read with pretty religiously in the past is neither one of them are good at outcomes. thats not their streingths. cookie is a remote viewer so she can give you what they are doing type of things and Ann is good for the now. currents thoughts and feelings. and frankly for that lil information, she is charging way to much so I think Ann is quite a waste even at that. just my opinion of course.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2023, 03:13:27 PM »
so this guy I asked her about was cheating, I never saw it coming but she did. Cookie described what was going on with them and also once they were done she told me that the other woman was tired of waiting for him. the last bit the guy himself confirmed by telling me that she sent him a text but he never responded, verifying exactly what cookie had said on the call. she also told me that he was getting some notifications from some dating app but he wasn't pursuing them, that too I was able to confirm.

Remote viewer with verified accuracy?  Wow. 

Can you share how this worked for you?  I’m intrigued and will arrange a call when I’m back from travel.  I’ve never had a remote view reading and it founds fascinating!

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2023, 03:56:43 PM »
I read with Soulful Journeys and Queen of Cups regarding a potential love interest. The person was someone I worked with and we ended up going out to dinner.  I was worried that since he was 10 years younger it wouldn't lead to anything. And, I was surprised he was flirtatious with me. These readers had not told me it would be a love match but that he did really like me. I guess they were about 10% right. What they didn't tell me was that two months later I found out he was actually gay and married to a man.

:o :o Now THAT is wild  :o
I've had better luck with them, QoC has been scary accurate with present stuff for me and some predictions, but I would never go back if something like this happened!

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2023, 03:37:44 PM »
Don't know if this was coincidence or not, but QoC did mention I would hear from a POI in a '10'. 10 days passed and nothing. However, a few days later he did call me at 10am lol.