Author Topic: Psychic Suzen  (Read 6870 times)

Offline Scristal81

Psychic Suzen
« on: June 09, 2019, 12:57:37 AM »
Has anyone had a reading with this psychic?

Offline honeybee28

Re: Psychic Suzen
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 05:14:42 PM »
I like her - I've read with her twice I think. Predictions pending, but she seems to hit the present as well as my POI's personality quite well for me. Hit on a few very specific things I could confirm about the present that were quite peculiar to bring up.

My biggest hang ups on her is that she says 'might,' or that something will 'maybe' happen, when making predictions and I find that irritating. And when I've asked why she speaks with such 'maybe' tones, she's like "well i can't guarantee anything!!!" Eye roll. Then for me, at that point goes into preach mode, and tells me to focus on me and love myself and all that, at which point I end the chat. I still like her though, but I probably won't think of reading with her again until her predictions pass, if they do.

Offline jas

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 07:26:40 PM »
I read with her twice.  The first time she REALLY good.  She described the other part to a Tee - she also was very good at untangling the feelings I was having.  So in the moment, she is excellent! 

My second call was only a few days later and it was mostly advice.  That is not her fault, I just think there was nothing more to say. 

As for predictions, I simply can't remember if she made a prediction or not.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2020, 07:27:32 PM »
Updates on her

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2020, 02:51:40 AM »
I've read with her twice. I will agree that she doesn't make any SOLID predictions, to me she seems a bit unsure and will say things like.. well it "COULD be xyz month when it happens" or "it's likely this"

.. but... I have actually found her to read my situation quite well

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2020, 12:03:21 PM »
She’s sweet and she explained why a situation was going the way it was and I remember that she was very right. No long term predictions.

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2021, 05:55:46 AM »
I asked a question to her on her reading then she hanged up by rudely saying '"Try another advisor". This pissed me off but she was clever to do that before 3 min so that I can not review her. Totally waste.

Offline garima

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2022, 09:51:56 PM »
I asked her in June 2021 how my guy feels for me . I didn’t mention to her that we were already engaged . She went on a rant about how frivolous some men are and that even if he is wishy washy with me that it would get better by September when he will let his guard down . Don’t know what the H she was talking about 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline russianred

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2022, 04:45:07 AM »
She's one of my least favorite people on Keen I've called.

I've called her twice, about two years apart, both times during binges because I was desperate to talk to someone who wasn't super expensive.

Both times she made me feel judged for what I was calling about.  No psychic/empathic ability, just kind of a weird "don't you understand why he's acting this way" lecture.

Offline Tea22

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2022, 01:37:37 AM »
I did once. She described people I asked about well. Mantioned their traits as they really are.
I didn't ask for any predictions because I have never met any psychic to predict accurately so I gave up on that. It's like false hope and confusion for me.

Offline charlotte9909

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2023, 04:50:39 AM »
She picked up on a loved one that passed that I hadn't mentioned in my question. And she described a situation that described her very well. It was the first time any psychic medium had done that, picking up on this particular person. She was quite gentle and tentative in her style. All in all, a good reading.

Offline EllaC

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2023, 05:48:36 PM »
She was surprisingly accurate for me last year (2022), and nailed quite a few tricky situations for me, but starting the end of the last year she stopped working for me altogether. I don't really know what might be the problem but I stopped calling her after having a few readings that didn't work out.