Author Topic: Christine Ramm-Matthews  (Read 871 times)

Offline friendlyface

Re: Christine Ramm-Matthews
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2019, 10:41:44 AM »
I got the Star.

Thanks for replying. I got the 10 of pentacles (coins) so I wondered if she gave everyone the same outcome card.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2019, 12:35:14 PM »
I read over my transcript but i don't see anywhere where she tells me what the final card is.  🤷‍♀️  but she did give me a detailed reading.

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2019, 03:36:05 PM »
I read over my transcript but i don't see anywhere where she tells me what the final card is.  🤷‍♀️  but she did give me a detailed reading.

oh ok interesting! Thanks for the reply!

Offline SushiRoll

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2019, 07:39:34 PM »
I love her.  I have been going to her for years and was happy to see her on Bitwine.  She was only on a few weeks, so someone saying last year, she was not even here; I asked her and told her about this page.  She is on PsychicTxt and My Tarot Advisor as well.  She has helped me with legal issues and gathering information on where a lost loved one was, so her other offers help us.  I do not blame her for being disappointed with you all, especially ARUN...she figured you out by your card.

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2019, 08:27:22 PM »
I love her.  I have been going to her for years and was happy to see her on Bitwine.  She was only on a few weeks, so someone saying last year, she was not even here; I asked her and told her about this page.  She is on PsychicTxt and My Tarot Advisor as well.  She has helped me with legal issues and gathering information on where a lost loved one was, so her other offers help us.  I do not blame her for being disappointed with you all, especially ARUN...she figured you out by your card.

Great that she was so good for you. I never thought anything was wrong with her reading. In fact I loved reading with her. Before the reading I found an online psychic reading that she had given to others and actually really enjoyed the kindness in her voice. I'm a bit sad that she left bitwine because I don't really read with a range of psychics anymore. Those days are gone. Definitely liked her though. Psychics can also never be 100% correct but for me I felt she was genuine. Unfortunately the timeframe I was given for contact didn't happen but they pass with my favourite reader as well so I don't put much weight on that as a marker of accuracy. Regardless of the outcome I enjoyed my read with Christine.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2019, 08:43:21 PM »

Welcome to the boards.  Being that this is your first post not sure what you are talking about.  For the most part everyone posting here are saying that they found her to be authentic.  Maybe i missed it but i didn't realize anyone read with her over a year ago since this is a Bitwine thread and unfortunately she wasn't on long.  Otherwise i have a feeling she would get some new clients from the reviews by the ones with connected with her.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 08:50:45 PM by Love2lovenj »

anything