Author Topic: Christine Ramm-Matthews  (Read 9208 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Christine Ramm-Matthews
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2019, 08:43:21 PM »
I love her.  I have been going to her for years and was happy to see her on Bitwine.  She was only on a few weeks, so someone saying last year, she was not even here; I asked her and told her about this page.  She is on PsychicTxt and My Tarot Advisor as well.  She has helped me with legal issues and gathering information on where a lost loved one was, so her other offers help us.  I do not blame her for being disappointed with you all, especially ARUN...she figured you out by your card.

Welcome to the boards.  Being that this is your first post not sure what you are talking about.  For the most part everyone posting here are saying that they found her to be authentic.  Maybe i missed it but i didn't realize anyone read with her over a year ago since this is a Bitwine thread and unfortunately she wasn't on long.  Otherwise i have a feeling she would get some new clients from the reviews by the ones with connected with her.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 08:50:45 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2020, 03:01:24 PM »
She is back on Bitwine for those who liked her. 😊

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2020, 07:58:11 PM »
I like her! She’s pretty detailed.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2020, 05:56:19 PM »
Where do i find her!!!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2020, 07:53:32 PM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/users/441757-intuitiveenergy

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2020, 09:13:43 AM »
I read with her on psychic txt and she was wrong for me in terms of communication from an ex - she gave a time frame but it never happened, ever. She gave another prediction but i can't say whether it's true or not yet.

Offline SushiRoll

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2020, 11:54:33 PM »
I found her on Oranum as "Spirit Mother" and she has a website at www.blissfullyalive.net  I used to be able to find her at www.naturalbornpsychic.com but that just goes to a Facebook Page.  I still like her alot and she is my go to.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2020, 03:53:05 AM »
Does this mean she is an empath: Dowsing?
Her rates are pretty good. When does she log onto Bitwine? I could probably catch her since I work from home.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2020, 03:02:02 AM »
I did the email reading and it was sent within 3 hours. She was very detailed and will let you know if anything comes to pass. Does anyone have experience with her predictions recently?

Offline kumamon

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2020, 05:59:29 PM »
I have a quick reading from her and is very detailed and informative
She gave me a positive prediction with timeline and also a negative prediction too

If anything comes to pass I will let you guys know

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2020, 06:15:10 PM »
I like her. Although a prediction she made for an event I planned didn’t happen (at all) she’s great with pegging the present energy. My first prediction did happen.. the second. (Not even close)

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2020, 08:38:29 PM »
I did the email reading and it was sent within 3 hours. She was very detailed and will let you know if anything comes to pass. Does anyone have experience with her predictions recently?

Where did you choose that option? So many sites have been thrown around for her, I'm not sure which is the best way to track her down. I subscribed for notifications on Bitwine, but not sure she uses that?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2020, 10:50:58 PM »

Where did you choose that option? So many sites have been thrown around for her, I'm not sure which is the best way to track her down. I subscribed for notifications on Bitwine, but not sure she uses that?

I went to her website. It’s listed in the thread.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2020, 04:35:10 PM »
I read with her and reallllly loved her energy. She was so kind, genuine and just very “normal”. I enjoyed our time together.

She’s extremely detailed and definitely doesn’t let you leave the convo without asking anything that’s on your mind.

She’s not fairytale at all. Very realistic. She gave me negatives and positives.

I have never received such specific timing predictions from someone before, so I am curious to see how those play out. Will update y’all for sure. However some go as far as 2024!

If you’re curious, I do recommend reading with her. It’s a unique experience.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2020, 01:52:09 AM »
She gave me a VERY positive outcome..... we will see.

**update

I actually had not the best experience with this advisor. I very kindly asked her my questions (which were questions I had based off things other readers had told me). She got upset with me for bringing other readers energy to her and said she would not answer my questions. She refunded me. But then sent me an email saying she does not want me to use her services again. I felt like her reaction was entirely unnecessary for how coorigle, diplomatic, and apologetic I was.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 03:05:25 AM by bee.23 »

anything