Author Topic: Crazy Last Two Years: Story and Reviews  (Read 3670 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Crazy Last Two Years: Story and Reviews
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2023, 10:05:49 PM »
I thought twin flames did have a runner-chaser dynamic and they finally stop running. I don't know but I think thats what they are. there is no age to finding love, I am sure it will happen for you. just put yourself out there and keep investing in yourself. all the best:)

so about the numbers, I felt the same when I started seeing a previous POI. nothing came of that situation but I kept seeing numbers repeating all the time and felt that he was my twin flame. this is what I feel, when you want to see something all you'll land up seeing is that something. if I suddenly start paying attention to numbers repeating, I will start noticing that all the time. now what is to say that these numbers weren't repeating even before these men came into our lives??? thats what I felt when this exact thing happened with me.
I hope everything works out for you and you go fall in love with someone who can give you the same love in return. thats what I hope for myself too. good luck to all of us, I suppose:))

Yes, thank you. I didn't notice any numbers or anything before him. I didn't even know what a twinflame was. It was just something that happened. I still believe he's a twinflame, but I don't think they get to be together. I just pray I find someone else, but i don't believe I will at my age.

Offline MAgirl

Re: Crazy Last Two Years: Story and Reviews
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2023, 10:10:43 PM »
Hi rayvin400,

Your story reminded me movie "One day, story of Emma & Dexter", Right people meeting at wrong times. They did not have age difference but wanted different things from life. Emma was always mature and dedicated person, when Dexter wanted to become a movie producer his life took a sharp turn, found himself in glorious TV show industry and then ended up making a wrong marriage...

Even though if your poi was same age with you he could still act weird. Guys carry a lot of future anxiety, find inner power being a provider and if they can't fulfill anything financially, emotionally or have goals for education, degree or job, they hold. In some cases run away.

Sounds like a twin flame situation, life is teaching you both stuff. Don't push your lessons away, accept them as it is and grow with it. He is also learning from this experience and having a lot of thoughts. Don't get in negative thinking, put yourself in a low energy filed. Be ok. in your mind, he is your soul partner you two grow stronger from this.

If you don't mind me asking, have you read any of these people on Purple Ocean/Purple Garden:

1- Spiritualma
2- Psychic Jewels
3- Love Psychic Adeena
4- Val Freya
5- Ivy Rohan
6- Lil Gypsy Soul
7- Visions by Julia
8- Readings by Sabrina
9- Bellas Psychic insights
10- Spirit Psychic John

Thanks

SpiritualAlma strung me along for MONTHS with LONG and what I thought were thorough 20-30 min readings which are not cheap telling me I would be in a relationship with someone who I literally never heard from again (or seen about 2.5 years now). Nikki Rich also told me over multiple readings that someone I haven’t heard from in almost 2 years I would be in a relationship by last May or June 2022. After the summer 2022 ended and still never heard from him (around last August- a year since meeting this person) she still said I would (in August last year 2022) hear from him by end of September. She also said I would be in a new relationship by end of September too. Now it’s March the next year 2023 and I have neither heard from any of these men I am supposed to be in a long lasting relationship with let alone still single. I don’t mind being single but man what a waste of energy and $$$ money. And yes with one of the men I tried to reach out and got these weird dry responses about 2 years ago. These no way I am going to be in a relationship with anyone I have ever asked about on Purple Garden.

Hi @Abundantia, I had total of three readings with Spiritualma, each 20-30minutes chat (so slow & expensive), my last session cost around $500 and her readings are conflicting. First Alma predicted that poi and I are going to build a strong connection, months May and June (2022) are promising for contact (never happened), went back to her in the fall, she said he is doubting what to say, sees worry in his energy (made up stuff), and during my last reading said he is not leaving your energy, but there is a new path for you with someone else you have a past life connection. Alma can be very pin point of some of the things due to great judgement skills she has developed over the years reading for people, but not as talented as people think. There is always a line to read with her, she is one of the popular ones on PG.