Author Topic: Validations as indicators of prediction reliability?  (Read 3459 times)

Offline flora0250

Validations as indicators of prediction reliability?
« on: June 06, 2019, 09:39:03 AM »
I have had a handful of readers give me extremely specific validations and it tends to make me think the predictions will therefore happen. But is that really true?

For example one reader in a call in April talked about about “why do I keep getting interview or introduction?” I brushed it aside mentally but it did raise a little tiny flag for me. Didn’t mention anything about it to the reader. Then the next call about a month later she was talking about me moving on and not needing to give my heart to anyone but that I would accept some kind of invitation and in the same breath basically again said I don’t know why I keep hearing the word “interview” and then said I don’t know who Mike is. Spirit is giving me the name Mike. (Name changed). Well what she had absolutely no. Possible. Way. Of knowing is that my managers name is Mike. He is the one that interviewed me for my current job. And I have a really good personal kind of connection with him as well as a good work connection with him.

For a million reasons this would never go to a romantic connection - I never mix work and relationships and he’s also married and I would never get into something with someone like that - it squashed any romantic interest immediately although he is attractive etc.

Anyway I thought it was crazy that she picked up on his specific name and with the word interview. There is no way anyone could find this out about me through any means on line. There is just no way she could have known anything about him if she didn’t have a specific genuine ability.

Another reader picked up on someone around me or that I would see some kind of growth or cyst on one’s head or under hair or something and in fact I was just dealing with a large gum abscess.

So there is no way anyone could know these specific things without having some kind of actual ability.

My question is how often is that an indicator that the predictions in same reading will actually happen? It’s a huge validation of past or present but is that validation any kind of assurance that the predictions made will happen??

What do you think? Would love to hear others thoughts and experiences like this.

Thanks!

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Validations as indicators of prediction reliability?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 10:09:11 AM »
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but i had a very popular reader tell me very specific things that no way she could have guessed and nothing she predicted has happened.  So with that being said not to say their predictions won't happen but i wouldn't net on it being an indication that it definitely will. 😔

Offline dascallie

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 12:44:24 PM »
I had similar things happen where they told me things no one possibly could have guessed, but the predictions never happened. They can pick up on certain things very accurately so it gives the impression they know what will happen. But in reality they they totally misnterpret what it means or how it fits into the bigger picture of your life.

Most psychics do have some genuine abilities but it doesn't mean their predictions are reliable.

Sent you a PM

Offline dascallie

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 01:00:25 PM »
I think between us all here, we have volumes of empirical evidence that yes, psychics can access correct information at times, but pretty much it is EXTREMELY RARE that can they actually predict future events.

Plus, I also tend to believe (which is a gut-punching admission, but I'm believing it more and more) that 95% of psychics that pick up so-called verifiable or accurate information is usually something we already know/have resident in our heads.....therefore they are reading our thoughts AND our fervent hopes and desires.

Talk about an insane circle of madness. Spending a fortune to have our own knowledge fed back to us in some kind of telepathic loop, while trying desperately to frame it as an indicator that the reader in plugged into the POI and his wants/desires  :-(

Offline dascallie

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2019, 01:07:18 PM »
It appears Uli predicted a job 3 months in advance that I had zero knowledge about. She was descriptive as to the industry as well.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2019, 03:25:41 PM »
I agree---and glad you to hear you feel you are getting as much as 25% information you don't already know (I assume info that is later validated) ..that's encouraging!

Some the readers that have spontaneously told me something I had no knowledge whatsoever of, that was later validated, are Uli, Skye and Narnia. (Skye is controversial to some, but from my experience she is as real as they come)

Having mentioned Narnia, who just blew my doors down with an out-of the-blue DETAILED 'pronouncement' of what this man was actually thinking --(which was diametrically OPPOSITE to everything I was hearing, experiencing and believing with every fiber of my being about him--and was proven TRUE within weeks) Although she was a rockstar with this, she has not been able to predict successfully for me beyond that spectacular time.

Anastasia (CP) and Gina Rose gave me a specific prediction that DID COME TRUE to the dot, within 2 weeks. They are both authentic.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2019, 03:46:32 PM »
I agree---and glad you to hear you feel you are getting as much as 25% information you don't already know (I assume info that is later validated) ..that's encouraging!

Some the readers that have spontaneously told me something I had no knowledge whatsoever of, that was later validated, are Uli, Skye and Narnia. (Skye is controversial to some, but from my experience she is as real as they come)

Having mentioned Narnia, who just blew my doors down with an out-of the-blue DETAILED 'pronouncement' of what this man was actually thinking --(which was diametrically OPPOSITE to everything I was hearing, experiencing and believing with every fiber of my being about him--and was proven TRUE within weeks) Although she was a rockstar with this, she has not been able to predict successfully for me beyond that spectacular time.

Anastasia (CP) and Gina Rose gave me a specific prediction that DID COME TRUE to the dot, within 2 weeks. They are both authentic.

Were you asking Anastasia about love life? She gave me numbers that could basically be anything, but I’m not sure at this point how they could be true.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2019, 03:58:59 PM »

Were you asking Anastasia about love life? She gave me numbers that could basically be anything, but I’m not sure at this point how they could be true.

Yes, I was asking about love life...she didn't do the heavy numbers thing with me--I asked about 2 men...the second one she described our interaction, which was going well, etc but then suddenly said "I see an ending". 10 days later, boom--he ghosted me, no word since.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2019, 04:04:21 PM »

Yes, I was asking about love life...she didn't do the heavy numbers thing with me--I asked about 2 men...the second one she described our interaction, which was going well, etc but then suddenly said "I see an ending". 10 days later, boom--he ghosted me, no word since.

That’s right, I remember reading your post on her thread. Well I guess it’s good to see that she doesn’t always give positive endings. Sorry that happened though!

Offline dascallie

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2019, 04:13:39 PM »
Thanks..no worries, he isn't my primary focus but it was a nice connection, he'd been very attentive--surprised he'd be so rude!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2019, 07:47:20 PM »
Thank you - thank you all so much.

My own personal story is not where I thought it might be right now that’s for sure.

I still have some time to give things to see if something changes where predictions would come to actually happen. At this point there were several that predicted either a huge shift and change in May in my situation or that I would get contact from my POI in May or spring or summer months. The shift absolutely did happen in May. But no direct contact.

It’s okay though it really is.

I think as long as I look at it as truly entertainment I don’t feel as bad having spent what I did. I don’t smoke. I don’t drink. I think I get my hair cut once every year and a half. I don’t buy anything else for myself really ever other than necessities. I haven’t been on any kind of trip for myself in years and years. So I guess that was my entertainment for a while.

I do think it is now undoubtable that some few genuinely talented readers can pick up specific things that they could not know without some ability. The things I mentioned in my example - yes they were things I knew but they weren’t like emotional things they were like remote viewing things.  So somehow remote viewing is actually a thing.

And for me Psychic Shelly giving me the very specific markers that actually happened - no they were not relevant to my question in and of themselves - and yes I get that she has given people and even me more general markers at time - but the future ones she did predict for me that happened were definitely something that no one without some gift could have known or guessed at .... (see that thread for my experiences) - but those were not anything that mattered to me. They absolutely to me were predictions coming true in and of themselves. But not the predictions that mattered or I asked about. So I can’t say that’s not an actual ability some how.

But bottom line I’ve come to - unless something really does unfold differently in the next few months which I still think is possible - but if not .... then yes ... it seems to me these psychics are mostly feeding fairy tales and the ones that have talent are strictly about to do remote viewing (how does that work?!?!??) or are able to make very random predictions about nothing that matters to the person asking.

So yeah. Entertainment only is really a valid clause in my mind not just there for legal purposes. They say it’s just there for legal purposes but I would say DON’T take that with a grain of salt. Treat it as entertainment only and live your life and don’t get all caught up in it.

I am still working on my overall summary to say who I tried etc and will post that eventually for what it’s worth.

But overall conclusion is that no one appears to be really truly reliable for predictions that the querent actually cares about.

And maybe that’s the way it should be. The universe’s plan to remain a mystery on the important stuff. Like many have said think there are some things we’re just not meant to know.

anything