Author Topic: Delores  (Read 12686 times)

Offline Dnj1984

Re: Delores
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2019, 08:03:07 PM »
She wasn’t the best for me.. pegged some stuff but way off on others. She said something like yeah, your like this because your dad wasn’t in your life. I said huh? My self esteem is pretty high and I grew up with both parents lol
My dad is my bff in fact

Offline lp1111

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2019, 08:05:53 PM »
I gave in and called her. She just talked about karmic lessons and money, after I asked her to focus on love life. She did say though it’s time for me to find an equal, my problem so far has been I’m dealing with people beneath me. No mention of whether that person will be coming any time soon though.

Just want to add. If I had any issue with money I wouldn’t have minded this, but I feel money/career has always flowed and never been a concern. I really just wanted to see if my love life would ever flow as positively.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2019, 08:08:14 PM »
She round in circles on karmic lessons for me also.. I couldn’t get her to land the plane in terms of what I actually called about.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2019, 08:49:48 PM »
She round in circles on karmic lessons for me also.. I couldn’t get her to land the plane in terms of what I actually called about.

ughh sorry Dnj! she does do that. She makes similar statements also (about the dad thing).

This is why I posted my disclaimers on her.
Unfortunately I know by stating how she worked for me, other folks would be curious if she works for them too. Didnt necessarily mean to promote her - I just wanted to share how she worked for me.

I'll say this - the first time I ever read with her, I wrote her off because of all that jibber jabber - I recorded the reading (luckily) - and found that the things she did mentioned happened...again she didnt mention until she went through her speil. The first time I called I asked about a guy and a job. She told me the guy was someone I definitely needed to get rid of, he was a player and did not have my best interest at heart (it was more specific but you get my gist). This ended up being true. She saw the third party. This was the ex I was calling about back in 2015. I asked her about a job and she told me there would be a delay with the job and by 2 weeks I would know, and I wouldnt get it. In exactly 2 weeks I found out I didnt get the job because I was ineligible as I had not worked for the company for at least a year. 

The irky thing about her is steering her to focus on your question, but when she does its like Wow.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2019, 09:17:07 PM »
No worries! Psychics are trial and error ;)
Some connect, some don’t! (Good thing is she’s not wildly expensive)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 10:12:22 PM by Dnj1984 »

Offline fefe

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2019, 09:52:51 PM »
Sparkle I don’t think she was accurate in describing me. Maybe trying too hard. I ended up hanging up after maybe 12 minutes. I just felt like the what she was saying just wasn’t registering. 😂I’m not mad at her for trying though. Lapoche and Dnj1984 she said the same karmic lesson/past life mess with me and that’s when I knew naw this ain’t the reader for me. 🤣🤣 she did say that I would be moving soon and that also came up in my reading with Yona which is one of the things I’m hoping for because I gave up my apartment in September of last year and moved in with my parents so I could focus on buying a house. I was tired of paying rent for something I would never own so hopefully she got that right at least.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2019, 10:13:33 PM »
She also told me I’d be moving soon... i said umm no. I’m in grad school, can’t afford it lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2019, 10:13:44 PM »
Sparkle I don’t think she was accurate in describing me. Maybe trying too hard. I ended up hanging up after maybe 12 minutes. I just felt like the what she was saying just wasn’t registering. 😂I’m not mad at her for trying though. Lapoche and Dnj1984 she said the same karmic lesson/past life mess with me and that’s when I knew naw this ain’t the reader for me. 🤣🤣 she did say that I would be moving soon and that also came up in my reading with Yona which is one of the things I’m hoping for because I gave up my apartment in September of last year and moved in with my parents so I could focus on buying a house. I was tired of paying rent for something I would never own so hopefully she got that right at least.

Yep this is what she does - that karmic stuff - this is what I warned about (those same typical statements) lol....but when she does actually get to the predictive part those seem to happen and usually are in line with Yona. So I hope that works out for you!

I had the same thing - both Yona and Delores told me I WILL MOVE. But unfortunately for me I dont Wanna! lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2019, 10:16:11 PM »
She also told me I’d be moving soon... i said umm no. I’m in grad school, can’t afford it lol

LOL! Man I was in a similar financial situation when Yona predicted this for me in 2016...well 2 months later, I broke my lease and moved....money somehow came outta nowhere to move. I just dont want to move this time, but I may have to (pouting)

Offline Emshea

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2019, 03:23:09 AM »
She went straight to money for me and I asked to focus on love. She asked questions and they were all wrong her guesses. Is my child a boy? No is he 11? No she is 4

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2019, 03:37:03 AM »
Mines went about the same. Have you known your boyfriend 2 years or 8 months... umm
Neither. Lol 11 years.
Well your year of completion is 9 so 11-2 is 9... umm ok. It was all just so random. Yes you are going to elevate and leave everything behind this year. In December you will buy a home. Doubt it... not even looking AND I’m in grad school. With tons of student loans lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2019, 04:36:11 AM »
Mines went about the same. Have you known your boyfriend 2 years or 8 months... umm
Neither. Lol 11 years.
Well your year of completion is 9 so 11-2 is 9... umm ok. It was all just so random. Yes you are going to elevate and leave everything behind this year. In December you will buy a home. Doubt it... not even looking AND I’m in grad school. With tons of student loans lol

Looks like she was on the 30% side  :P

“4. She will then see how long you have known the person (she may skip this) - she will typically come up with the number on her own to confirm (she is 70/30 on this)”

Seriously her readings are like clockwork like the bullet points I listed earlier in this thread...she doesnt even get to the predictive stuff until a good 15-20 mins in...so that sucks. Kind of like Cookie (for me - I have to read with her for 20 mins, no less).

Dnj say thanks for trying and having an open mind about it!! (good thing she is cheap)
But I hope I tried to warn everyone how she reads as best I could!

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2019, 05:14:43 AM »
@Lpoche, she said the same things to me this afternoon and did not look at or answer my questions. She also got my emotions and my dynamic with K wrong. I rarely ask for refund but I did today.

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2019, 05:26:20 AM »
@Sparkle, no matter what, thank you so much for sharing!! You are always so generous in sharing your experience with us and is truly valuable and deeply appreciated.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2019, 05:34:08 AM »
@Sparkle, no matter what, thank you so much for sharing!! You are always so generous in sharing your experience with us and is truly valuable and deeply appreciated.

Awww thank you!!