Author Topic: Delores  (Read 12809 times)

Offline Aaron0326

Re: Delores
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2020, 02:29:20 AM »
I wish this woman was good for everyone like she is me. Like the connection and predictions I get from her are like on point! and yes my friends have witnessed and listened to my readings to confirm I’m not crazy lol)

I read with her awhile back and what was interesting is that she seemed to be able to pinpoint timing of past events with surprising accuracy.   She also seemed to have an idea of big events that shaped my childhood.  That being said, her reasoning for anything she picked up on was crap like “well you’re at the end of your 9 week karma spirit blood moon rebirth”(not actual phrase).  She knew things but had no reasoning at all for them.  I ask her if my ex will attempt to reconnect or at least explain what happened and she says no.  I ask why and again.. “the universe shifted her chakra energies towards the Neptune sun which is away from you.”(again not actual phrase)
  It was just very unhelpful. Readings need real life context or else they are unhelpful.  I can’t stand all that psychic jargon.

It sounds like when she tried to answer the "why's" she tried to use numerology jargon to explain things...I get it...
I also know she isnt the person to ask the "why's" too lol - I just let her roll on what the cards show and dont ask many questions - I find her more accurate that way....

I feel like empaths are better to ask the "why" behind things than any other reader type

Oh for sure I’m not trying to hate on her haha. Part of my aggravation was that I felt she really did have a gift of some sort but it was taunting me in a way because I couldn’t do anything with it.  Im also Biased because I don’t really believe we have some divine/extra worldly forces pulling us in directions that have nothing to do with intentions or experiences.  Interesting lady though. 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2020, 03:18:31 AM »
I wish this woman was good for everyone like she is me. Like the connection and predictions I get from her are like on point! and yes my friends have witnessed and listened to my readings to confirm I’m not crazy lol)

I read with her awhile back and what was interesting is that she seemed to be able to pinpoint timing of past events with surprising accuracy.   She also seemed to have an idea of big events that shaped my childhood.  That being said, her reasoning for anything she picked up on was crap like “well you’re at the end of your 9 week karma spirit blood moon rebirth”(not actual phrase).  She knew things but had no reasoning at all for them.  I ask her if my ex will attempt to reconnect or at least explain what happened and she says no.  I ask why and again.. “the universe shifted her chakra energies towards the Neptune sun which is away from you.”(again not actual phrase)
  It was just very unhelpful. Readings need real life context or else they are unhelpful.  I can’t stand all that psychic jargon.

It sounds like when she tried to answer the "why's" she tried to use numerology jargon to explain things...I get it...
I also know she isnt the person to ask the "why's" too lol - I just let her roll on what the cards show and dont ask many questions - I find her more accurate that way....

I feel like empaths are better to ask the "why" behind things than any other reader type

Oh for sure I’m not trying to hate on her haha. Part of my aggravation was that I felt she really did have a gift of some sort but it was taunting me in a way because I couldn’t do anything with it.  Im also Biased because I don’t really believe we have some divine/extra worldly forces pulling us in directions that have nothing to do with intentions or experiences.  Interesting lady though.

Oh no worries! Haha Lol she is def interesting - and entertaining to - she has made me lol so much hahah
And if you did hate it’s really ok...ppl are free to share their experiences😉

Offline SarahM

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2020, 05:11:40 AM »
One of the worst readings I've ever had... She kept asking me "does this make any sense to you?" after everything she said when nothing she said applied to me. I ended up hanging up. I really wanted to like her but nope, never again.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2020, 08:01:53 PM »
Just read with her and has to call customer service to refund me. Thankfully they refunded all 11 minutes of her running her mouth about how I was a terrible cheater and horrible person in my past life, but am now here as a humanitarian being punished for all I did in my past life. Lol. No thank you. Let’s say that’s true, what good is that gonna do anyone to hear?! Answer my damn question. 

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2020, 12:54:03 AM »
I read with her years ago. It was a 20 minute pep talk...the most expensive pep talk I’ve ever had. No predictions, nothing.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2020, 01:12:56 AM »
This was one of the funniest reads I had.. she was off. Way off. I couldn’t wait to request a refund. Lol

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2020, 01:41:27 AM »
This was one of the funniest reads I had.. she was off. Way off. I couldn’t wait to request a refund. Lol

Same. Literally God awful waste of time. And my tolerance level his high af.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2020, 02:04:34 AM »
lol I believe Im literally the only person who she has worked for lol
I speak with her no less than 20 mins.
Any less than 10 its gonna sound like or be BS

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2020, 01:04:17 PM »
I had a couple of small hits from her. She has flip-flopped on a couple predictions before, and both of them turned out wrong. After quite a few calls, I have concluded I will not call again, as its more of a fight to get the info I called about out of her.

I did not like the fact she tried to delve into my past, as it does not help me fix my current situation. A twenty minute call to a psychic cannot replace a psychologist who can actually help.

I think it is a good thing that she got the small hits she had. She does have some ability, so there is that. This is my opinion, of course, and as Sparkle pointed out, worked for her. 

Offline Stone88

« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2023, 09:11:00 PM »
Every reader Sparkle has suggested has been rubbish for me...

Offline Army

« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2023, 09:14:18 PM »
Every reader Sparkle has suggested has been rubbish for me...

Same 😞