Author Topic: Bishop  (Read 657 times)

Offline Amp362

Bishop
« on: May 17, 2023, 07:06:03 PM »
Has anyone read with Bishop? I had a reading with him this morning based on a customer service recommendation. The rep told me he connects well but with me he was very slow, like a lot of pauses between questions, slow speech etc. I’m wondering if he’s just like that with everyone or maybe he couldn’t connect with me? (Which is BS because a psychic should be able to connect with everyone lol)

As for what he told me… I think they’re plausible and made sense.. although he didn’t really tell me that anything negative would occur in the future with my POI… which given my current situation seems far-fetched. Even my usual reg readers (Marin & Ren) were able to articulate our future challenges. Whereas Bishop only had positive things to say…

… so what’s everyone’s experience with him? I read a review on CP saying he’ll tell you how it is even if it’s bad. Is he a straight shooter or a fairy tale reader?

Thanks!

Offline Mina

Re: Bishop
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 09:28:19 PM »
Has anyone read with Bishop? I had a reading with him this morning based on a customer service recommendation. The rep told me he connects well but with me he was very slow, like a lot of pauses between questions, slow speech etc. I’m wondering if he’s just like that with everyone or maybe he couldn’t connect with me? (Which is BS because a psychic should be able to connect with everyone lol)

As for what he told me… I think they’re plausible and made sense.. although he didn’t really tell me that anything negative would occur in the future with my POI… which given my current situation seems far-fetched. Even my usual reg readers (Marin & Ren) were able to articulate our future challenges. Whereas Bishop only had positive things to say…

… so what’s everyone’s experience with him? I read a review on CP saying he’ll tell you how it is even if it’s bad. Is he a straight shooter or a fairy tale reader?

Thanks!

Are you sure it isn’t the sales rep at CP doing also a number on you? 🤨🤨🤨Their representatives are only there to just get you to read with who the company tells them for their pay and bonus; no one is truly there for your emotional well being.

Again long time ago I remember when I asked their sales rep to recommend someone and got someone so crappy. If I could place where else I have heard ppl talk like this I would say it’s my local core power yoga that borders on a cult … with their yoga instructor certification which means nothing outside their studio or to the yoga world.

Point is their sale reps are in sales! But they are good at making you feel warm and fuzzy… but sadly that’s good acting. Their corporate office is Burbank for a reason, along with many network studios. Plus CP is the worst with filtering reviews, they do monitor and take down any bad reviews, but leave the “ok” bad ones.

Secondly… in addressing what psychics can read or how they read… not necessarily. If you’ve had too many reading it could make you less easily “readable”. If your intention is to be “closed” off, energetically that could also make you less readable. If there’s even too much “free will” in ya (I heard this one too) you’re also not easily readable.

Frankly by looking at his profile Bishop pic ya got scammed.

Offline Mina

Re: Bishop
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 09:37:58 PM »
This interview gave me a different perspective on how one reader reads… but it’s not accord the the board
https://youtu.be/uUwj64bQScg