Author Topic: Delores  (Read 12779 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Delores
« on: June 05, 2019, 12:58:54 AM »
Ok guys - I've been reading with her since 2015 and she has been like crazy accurate for me.
I wanted to make her own thread to post her most recent prediction for me that is actually happening.

**DISCLAIMER** She is a NUMEROLOGIST and TAROT Reader.

If you do not like numerology - do not read with her.
If you do not like someone repeating the same things - do not read with her (yes she is one of those that can give the same statements over and over like Cookie and Indio)

But - Staying on the phone with her she will pick up some CRAZY accurate predictions!! LIKE OMG.
And she is FUNNY AS HELL (I mean she wears a silver wig on CP so what can is say)
She is like that funny crazy aunt lol..

Anyway she has predicted the following with accuracy:

-She predicted my old POI (#1) into my life
-She saw trips that I would go on that I had no idea I would be going on - for example I read with her in Sept 2017, and she said I was going on a trip with a guy in Dec. I had NO plans. and BOOM! I meet a guy in October - we go to the NBA finals game in December when Houston was playing OKC
-She predicted how I would NOT get a job do to a delay
-She predicted that I would move away from POI#1 and described him as a "cocky black man" lmao and she was right
-She saw that my POI #1 lived 15 mins away from me and saw the Baby mama at his house (just like Cookie did) and she saw that relationship ended and it did
-She saw me moving and so does Yona (hasnt happened yet tho- they both said it WILL happen)
-She constantly picks up if the guy is emotionally available or not and has picked up 3rd parties and how the situation WILL end
- She picked up and predicted my money/finance situations
-She predicted the many guys that came into my life over the years

I mean this lady had sooo many hits for me (above are just a few)! BUT I know not everyone will like her because she will spend a lot of time talking numerology (which is good by the way but I steer her to focus on my question - she also needs about 20 mins to actually get something substantial)

My most recent prediction is coming true from December 2018:

"You're planning a trip. I mean, well, you have a trip coming up for work, but I don't know what kind of trip you're referring to. It was no, no, no, no, it looks like work. It looks like we're Oh, looks like you going west. Traveling West somewhere, you know, you got your briefcase was still nice work related. But it's still going to be a pleasant thing. I just want you to know, it's going to be because you're in a position right now, where you're learning about money and power. So the trip is going to be a very pleasant and this is probably where you meet this guy told you that is a person from another culture. And he is clearly from another culture. I mean, you can people can look at you and know, when they look at the two of you that you are from two different races or cultures.”

And guess what - we (POI#4) ARE going WEST and he is a diff race than me and we are going for HIS work though lol.

I dont normally date men from other cultures so this was pretty HUGE as she was the only reader that saw him as this (if it was a common thing then I'd be like "meh ok"...Cookie didnt see him (his race) until I read with her a MONTH before I met him...Delores saw this 6 MONTHS before...so there is that
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 01:04:40 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline lp1111

Re: Delores
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 01:24:15 AM »
Ahh this makes me want to try her! I have nothing to read on anymore though. If anything new comes up, I’ll have to check her out.

Offline fefe

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 03:29:02 AM »
Sparkle002..... I think you just started something. I’m second in her queue for tomorrow. I will definitely be back with updates....

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 03:39:34 AM »
LOL uh oh

Hope it goes well for you. She's entertaining to read with.
Just get through all the numerology stuff then have her focus on your question (*because she will steer off lol)
But she is NO SUGAR COATER which is why I love her

Actually all of my go to's never give me sugar coated/fairytale readings  ;D

GOOD LUCK!

Offline fefe

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 04:32:39 AM »
So Sparkle002..... Ok Thanks! So When she comes on the line and asks for my name, dob and how she can should I ask her one of my questions first or just ask her for a general reading and once she is done with the numerology ask my first question?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2019, 04:51:12 AM »
So Sparkle002..... Ok Thanks! So When she comes on the line and asks for my name, dob and how she can should I ask her one of my questions first or just ask her for a general reading and once she is done with the numerology ask my first question?

Good Question - here is how her readings go (like clockwork)

1. She will ask for name and DOB
2. She will construct your numerology chart (takes 5 seconds)
3. She will ask you what your question is - Just ask for "whats coming up" with your POI or general love (or work) reading
4. She will then see how long you have known the person (she may skip this) - she will typically come up with the number on her own to
    confirm (she is 70/30 on this)
3. She say "we are all governed by cycles of 9" then she talks about where you are in your numerology chart
4. She will then tie in your chart with the predictions she sees (honestly most of the numerology is like an over arching theme that tends to be true for the whole year)
5. Then she will start giving specifics about what you asked about (all of the above just takes like a minute - but still good info)

Offline fefe

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2019, 12:55:11 PM »
Ok cool. Thanks for answering. I probably would have been so lost is I would have just jumped on that phn and started the reading. 🤣 but ok. I will let you know how it goes.

Offline hope36

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2019, 01:47:37 PM »
Her queue is full.. is that your doing @Sparkle  ;D ;D ;D

candiednut

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2019, 01:58:08 PM »
No offense sparkles but you tend to connect with a lot of psychics that I don't (Indio, Venus etc) so I will pass on Delores :P

I wonder if we can find the psychics "for us" by looking at the threads of the people that connect similarly with us?

Offline fefe

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2019, 02:30:39 PM »
Yes Sparkle does connect well with a lot of readers 😂 so I’m hoping to connect also. But her queue is full now and I think Sparkle had a hand in that with this thread. 🤣🤣 I know I jumped in last night after reading this. She was 1.00 a min so I figured why not. Will let you guys know what she says.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2019, 02:36:40 PM »
Her queue is full.. is that your doing @Sparkle  ;D ;D ;D

OMG! LOL I just woke up to this WOW....

I hope she works for youguys!! And I hope you guys read the disclaimer lol
Because she will talk and talk about the numerology stuff (which is actually good to me)

Actually I was so "over it" with the numerology stuff, but then looking back SHE WAS RIGHT - like that stuff or whatever she said was like the theme for the whole year for me...crazyness.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2019, 02:39:50 PM »
No offense sparkles but you tend to connect with a lot of psychics that I don't (Indio, Venus etc) so I will pass on Delores :P

I wonder if we can find the psychics "for us" by looking at the threads of the people that connect similarly with us?

I notice I do connect with a lot of readers and wonder whyyy? I don't know
I wish everyone had that experience!

I understand about Indio lol
Its funny when friends listen to my reading about Indio - they are like "what the eff"? How is she so accurate for you? Because she is so diff for me then when they used her. (She was like way general with them - Ive listened too so I can understand)

Energy connections are interesting!

Offline fefe

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2019, 06:17:43 PM »
I don’t know if she connected with me or not. She gave me a different outcome and tried a lot to describe my personality. She gave me a different outcome from what others have so IDK guess I just have to wait and see.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2019, 07:01:53 PM »
I don’t know if she connected with me or not. She gave me a different outcome and tried a lot to describe my personality. She gave me a different outcome from what others have so IDK guess I just have to wait and see.

Was she accurate in describing your personality?
As far as outcome would you mind sharing or you can PM me (im just curious if you care to share)

Offline lp1111

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2019, 07:54:10 PM »
I gave in and called her. She just talked about karmic lessons and money, after I asked her to focus on love life. She did say though it’s time for me to find an equal, my problem so far has been I’m dealing with people beneath me. No mention of whether that person will be coming any time soon though.

anything