Author Topic: Why are psychics rude?  (Read 5089 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: Why are psychics rude?
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2019, 01:28:52 PM »
This may seem like a no brainers but I actually cannot think of why some psychics are rude to ppl? Like they are literally making at least $2/min USD that's $120/hr !!! On top of their other job/career. Even customer service agents who make minimum wage are not as rude as some of them and they do jacksh*t for their job (the coldreaders for example) hiding behind a computer. Why are they rude? Why do they block ppl or have attitudes etc? So bizarre. I would kill for a job like this.

They don't make that rate, at least on keen they get 40% of that and from what read other sites take a bigger cut. BUUUUUUT regardless that doesn't give ANYONE the right to be rude or hurtful. This is a huge pet peeve of mine, people come to them vulnerable , hurt, lost, looking for guidance,  whether they are good, bad or a sham, they have no right to speak to anyone that way. Being an advisor does hold some level of responsibility, the biggest one is compassion and respect.  The rudeness, comes usually when they get called out and questioned. I've had readers say xyz was going to happen, when i asked, for the most part they were nice and gave their perspective. To me that is all i need, if they get defensive, i get my back up. No one is ever 100%, good readers know this and don't take it personally.   I think that a lot has to do with ego and for some arrogance as well. They are just shitty people to start with.  Fortunately, I run into this less and less these days.  For some reason these people that do this remind me of those popular kids in high school that copped an attitude, they just never grew out of it. i'd don't know, because it doesn't make sense to me either.
Kasamba takes 55% I think Keen takes 52%  not exactly sure of Keen tbh. I havent come across a rude Psychic in a long time, cant recall ever in fact. I know some clients are super rude though thats for sure.

So which Kasamba reader are you?

Offline Clarita

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2019, 05:54:49 PM »
This may seem like a no brainers but I actually cannot think of why some psychics are rude to ppl? Like they are literally making at least $2/min USD that's $120/hr !!! On top of their other job/career. Even customer service agents who make minimum wage are not as rude as some of them and they do jacksh*t for their job (the coldreaders for example) hiding behind a computer. Why are they rude? Why do they block ppl or have attitudes etc? So bizarre. I would kill for a job like this.

They don't make that rate, at least on keen they get 40% of that and from what read other sites take a bigger cut. BUUUUUUT regardless that doesn't give ANYONE the right to be rude or hurtful. This is a huge pet peeve of mine, people come to them vulnerable , hurt, lost, looking for guidance,  whether they are good, bad or a sham, they have no right to speak to anyone that way. Being an advisor does hold some level of responsibility, the biggest one is compassion and respect.  The rudeness, comes usually when they get called out and questioned. I've had readers say xyz was going to happen, when i asked, for the most part they were nice and gave their perspective. To me that is all i need, if they get defensive, i get my back up. No one is ever 100%, good readers know this and don't take it personally.   I think that a lot has to do with ego and for some arrogance as well. They are just shitty people to start with.  Fortunately, I run into this less and less these days.  For some reason these people that do this remind me of those popular kids in high school that copped an attitude, they just never grew out of it. i'd don't know, because it doesn't make sense to me either.
Kasamba takes 55% I think Keen takes 52%  not exactly sure of Keen tbh. I havent come across a rude Psychic in a long time, cant recall ever in fact. I know some clients are super rude though thats for sure.

o for God sake just cos I have had too many readings and know how it goes doesn't make .e a psychic. Come on. Simply passing on info here like everyone else.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2019, 06:03:03 PM »

o for God sake just cos I have had too many readings and know how it goes doesn't make .e a psychic. Come on. Simply passing on info here like everyone else.

LOL yeah... ok 😉

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2019, 07:14:21 PM »

LOL yeah... ok 😉

Lol...ok. I only asked because 55% and 52% are pretty darn specific. I would have never even mentioned it if you said platforms take half. 🤷‍♀️

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2019, 10:55:04 PM »

LOL yeah... ok 😉

Lol...ok. I only asked because 55% and 52% are pretty darn specific. I would have never even mentioned it if you said platforms take half. 🤷‍♀️

Totally a reader

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2019, 07:40:24 PM »

Most of the sites have that info available to the public. All you have to do is go to their help pages, and look at the reader help sections that explain the fees and commissions. I look at that info out of curiosity to see how much of what I am paying is going to the reader. You can also see how it affects prices, the sites with the crazy high per min prices (like kasamba), often also charge the readers really higher percentages. On top of the comissions some platforms charge the readers connection fees as well. Some people just actually care about what and who exactly their money is going towards.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2019, 07:59:47 PM »

Sheesh, it was just an honest question. There are psychics who are board members so no one should be defensive. I haven't used a platform in over 6 months because, yeah, I care where my money goes also.

Most of the sites have that info available to the public. All you have to do is go to their help pages, and look at the reader help sections that explain the fees and commissions. I look at that info out of curiosity to see how much of what I am paying is going to the reader. You can also see how it affects prices, the sites with the crazy high per min prices (like kasamba), often also charge the readers really higher percentages. On top of the comissions some platforms charge the readers connection fees as well. Some people just actually care about what and who exactly their money is going towards.

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2019, 08:24:46 PM »

Sheesh, it was just an honest question. There are psychics who are board members so no one should be defensive. I haven't used a platform in over 6 months because, yeah, I care where my money goes also.

Why just quote what I posted without comment? There isn't anything wrong with people wanting to know what they are spending their money on.   I research the heck out of every purchase I make, even if it is shoe insoles.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2019, 08:35:36 PM »

Why just quote what I posted without comment? There isn't anything wrong with people wanting to know what they are spending their money on.   I research the heck out of every purchase I make, even if it is shoe insoles.

She did comment , it just came up in the first part of the purple bit

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2019, 09:15:59 PM »

Thanks Diamond.  😆

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2019, 09:17:52 PM »

Where did I say there is something wrong with it? You all really need to relax.  Lol

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2019, 09:21:13 PM »

Thanks Diamond.  😆

Ha, no worries 😆

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2019, 09:31:57 PM »
Maybe I’m in the minority but I’ve never had a psychic be rude to me before.

Judgey, yes. (Looking at Kira and Anne).

But never rude.

I’d cuss their ass out and hang up anyway.

Offline Clarita

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2019, 12:50:50 PM »

thank you! Omg so unfriendly here.

anything