Author Topic: Yoga Teacher in Training - AMA (Let's talk Yoga & Spirituality!)  (Read 1940 times)

Offline tacobelle914

Hey guys!

I am currently doing my 200 hr yoga teacher training to become a certified instructor!

Since there's a lot I have learned so far, I figured now would be a good time to offer whatever knowledge I have to those who are curious about any aspect of yoga - especially how it ties in to spirituality/spiritual practices.

Personally I feel that yoga has been tremendously helpful with opening my third eye and getting in tune with my body and picking up the energies in my chakras. It has also helped me get in touch with my intuition and has allowed me to reduce the time I spend talking to psychics online.

If there is something I don't know I promise I will do my best to find out... I am interested to know your thoughts, experiences and questions.

Also if you guys wanna support me in my teacher training you can do so by clicking here, but there is absolutely no pressure. 

So, ask away all! I'd love to help you with whatever yoga-related questions you have. :)

Offline username1111

Re: Yoga Teacher in Training - AMA (Let's talk Yoga & Spirituality!)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 06:00:40 PM »
Thats a great initiative :) :)
Good luck!!

Namaste <3

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 06:49:49 PM »
Thats a great initiative :) :)
Good luck!!

Namaste <3

Thanks so much!

I am really passionate about it and it has helped in many ways, even though the teacher training takes up most of my time outside of work I'm finding it very fulfilling.  ;D

Offline charlie

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 12:31:21 AM »
I was thinking about taking up DDP Yoga, mostly for my back pain.

I love your username btw.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 03:48:17 PM »
I was thinking about taking up DDP Yoga, mostly for my back pain.

I love your username btw.

Thanks!
DDP yoga is really great for strength building, but is not my particular strength lol - I hope whether or not you choose to go for it that you find some relief for your back pain.