Author Topic: I hate this  (Read 2685 times)

ladya

Re: I hate this
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2019, 02:20:42 PM »
Although hope is dangerous in some cases, what’s life without hope that things will get better in whatever way that might be. I think hope is what gets us through some of the darkest times in our lives. It has for me at least. Although you may not always get what you hope for, that desire keeps you going. What’s the point of living if you don’t have that little light saying just maybe. Miracles happen everyday and I rather focus on the good that will come rather than dwell on the negativity.

Offline Sparkle002

Re: I hate this
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2019, 04:17:52 PM »
Although hope is dangerous in some cases, what’s life without hope that things will get better in whatever way that might be. I think hope is what gets us through some of the darkest times in our lives. It has for me at least. Although you may not always get what you hope for, that desire keeps you going. What’s the point of living if you don’t have that little light saying just maybe. Miracles happen everyday and I rather focus on the good that will come rather than dwell on the negativity.

I get it but....lol

I’m specifically referring to hope as in “hoping and hanging on to predictions” or hoping for “the ex to come back” or “hoping that he will be in a relationship with me or leave his wife/girlfriend”

Most of the hope on this board is directed that way ...that’s why I mentioned there are good sides of hope there are also severely bad sides. It causes us to stop moving on, hold our breath and not live our live if we hope in a negative way.

Hope in a positive way is adjusting thinking and hope that one day you meet the right person vs a certain person

For some ppl it’s hard to see that light. Honestly I’d bundle hope in the same basket as worry - both are emotions that can make you anxious. I’d just say Think and Stay positive. It’s much more concrete than “hope” if ya know what I mean.

By thinking and staying positive there is no “hope” or “one day” or the anticipation of it...it is what is is it is BELIEVING Rather than hoping. Belief is stronger than hope to me

Like I believe that I will “xx” one day rather than I “hope”