Author Topic: Jessica Rae  (Read 2930 times)

Offline montauk

Re: Jessica Rae
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2019, 06:28:24 PM »
She gave me predictions and they were wrong. That's interesting she said she doesn't give them. I was disappointed in her rate after the reading. I was willing to pay that to receive super crazy detailed info that some of the reviewers stated they received, but I got nothing like that, and then the vague info she did give me was inaccurate anyway so I would not use her again. Maybe she just didn't connect with me.
this could be my crazy speculation, but i really got the vibe that the reviews were all written by her or by the same people.
i just don't trust it when all of the reviews give the same vibe/having the level of details that are similar

Offline flora0250

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2019, 07:05:25 PM »
She gave me predictions and they were wrong. That's interesting she said she doesn't give them. I was disappointed in her rate after the reading. I was willing to pay that to receive super crazy detailed info that some of the reviewers stated they received, but I got nothing like that, and then the vague info she did give me was inaccurate anyway so I would not use her again. Maybe she just didn't connect with me.
this could be my crazy speculation, but i really got the vibe that the reviews were all written by her or by the same people.
i just don't trust it when all of the reviews give the same vibe/having the level of details that are similar

Very suspicious of her reviewers as well - can’t pinpoint why but just sounds way too rosy and probably because I really bought into it and trusted her and she was so wrong for me. Huge disappointment.

candiednut

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2019, 07:11:12 PM »
is this the same jessica rae at psychic access? if so then she was absolutely terrible.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 07:19:13 PM by candiednut »

Offline flora0250

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2019, 07:51:07 PM »
is this the same jessica rae at psychic access? if so then she was absolutely terrible.

Yep that’s the one!

Offline mignnone

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2019, 09:36:10 PM »
I read with her a year ago and she was totally wrong.