Author Topic: My list of psychics who said he had feelings but he didn’t  (Read 3360 times)

Offline Penelope

When I read with psychics, I usually take their predictions with a grain of salt as timing and free will are tricky.  However, I placed a lot more trust in their reading of feelings.  Many were so spot on when they read my thoughts and feelings that it lead me to believe that they were also likely to be more correct about my POI’s feelings for me.  In the end, all of them were wrong.  Even the psychics who were more accurate on their outcome said he had feelings.  But no, my POI confirmed he didn’t feel the same way.  Every psychic I spoke to said feelings were anywhere from more than friends to love.  They were all wrong.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 05:48:38 AM by Penelope »

Offline KotaSwan

Re: He didn’t have feelings
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 04:47:50 AM »
I am really sorry to hear that. Keep your head up! It will all work out the way it is supposed to....

WinterElf

Re: Psychics said he had feelings but he didn’t
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 05:58:27 AM »
Holy Sh$% I am so sorry.

The same thing happened to me big time in 2016.  They were so right about little things but so wrong on most of it.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 01:29:57 PM »
Oh gosh, it is clear they were only picking up your own hopes and feelings rather than actually reading your POI as a separate entity. If you were an easy to read person energy-wise while your POI is hard to read or blocked for various reasons e.g astrological influences or he rejects anything spiritual, yes such thing may happen. I'm not justifying the readers by any means, but I'm assuming even reputable ones gave you such an outcome and it still came out to be wrong.

Now here is the catch--your POI may have had some feelings for you at a point in the past, which explains why so many readers told you that he has but they may have mixed up the past with the present and future. He may never admit it but at least now you know his real feelings at this time and you got closure.

Good luck anyways...

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 11:51:19 PM »
it would be helpful of you to list the psychics that didn't work for you.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 05:47:53 AM »
it would be helpful of you to list the psychics that didn't work for you.

The truth is I am not sure what is what anymore but here is a short list of those who I thought connected really well with me but ended up being wrong on my POI’s feelings

Keen

Cookie:  When I called her last October, my POI and I had just gotten into a fight and I pulled away.  She said that he has feelings of love and that we’d be back together in 1-5.  I called her again in March when we were still not talking and she said he was running wild.  She also said this was because the other women were more forward and that I could get him if I was also more forward.  Nope, not doing that.  I had a recent conversation with her after my POI said he didn’t want anything more and that he didn’t feel for me the way I want him to.  This time, she said that I was the one he wanted but something is blocking him.  So, I cannot validate any of this but her initial timeline has passed and we are not getting together.

Gaylene:  she got a lot of things right but she also saw that he loves me, wants me to meet his family, etc.  she got his feelings wrong so I am going to put her in the wrong category for feelings...which is too bad since she’s supposed to be really good at that.

Divine Love:  She was super positive that he absolutely has strong feelings for me.  I’m his best friend, the person he thinks about most, the person he has fantasies about...I am the person  he couldn’t live without.  She was so spot on when she read me but she got my POI’s feelings wrong.  I was very disappointed as I thought she connected really well with me and my POi.

Bitwine

Rachel Marie:  Saw my POI and I together in June and that he has feelings of love.  Nope.  June is not over but my POI and I are.

CP

Mattie:  I wanted her to be so right!  Like Divine Love, she connected really well and out of all the readers, she had the most hits for me.  But in the end, her seeing my “wishes” coming true didn’t happen.  Her timeframes of March, “daffodils”, and before Easter for things happening between us were  all wrong.  Of course, if she meant to imply negative things, then yes, she is correct. 

Effie:  she was really good at picking up the present and I could validate a lot of what she said.  Her readings were like DL’s in that he had really strong and intense feelings for me.  She saw July but I don’t think anything could possibly happen in that short a timeframe.

Tara:  According to Tara, he loves me.  Pretty straight forward.  But he is also really lost and confused and hurt.  Maybe true but his feelings are not what she described.

Again, this list only contain the names of readers who I connected with but got it wrong when it came to his feelings and things working out between us.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 03:37:17 PM by Penelope »

Offline username1111

Re: My list of psychics who said he had feelings but he didn’t
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2019, 06:06:05 AM »
Or its not just the right year... this happens too sometimes. Not saying you should hold on onto it tho.

Offline nam789

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2019, 09:51:40 AM »
Hiya. I feel exactly the same.

Many said there was more between me and my POI than just friendship and something will definitely happen this summer/fall.

We've did get close of late and he's told me that his partner is abusive then out of the blue he got a ring and proposed to her.

When I asked him about the abuse he said it was all a cover so nobody would figure his intentions

My last reading was a fairytale one stating that he has proposed to her with the hope he starts to feel something and their relationship changes as he has more feelings for me than her and that he will call it off.

It's time for me to move on as regardless of his situation he would have made his intentions known to me by now. I just feel frauded by these 'psychics' and know I'm better off without them as all I've been told is incorrect.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2019, 03:44:15 PM »
Or its not just the right year... this happens too sometimes. Not saying you should hold on onto it tho.

Gosh, I don’t think I have it in me to even give this guy another month much less a year!  Tara said she didn’t see things happening in 2019, but things are supposed to progress in 2020 and we’d be in a committed relationship in 2021!  Regardless of what the future brings, you are right that I shouldn’t hold on. 

josh34

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2019, 09:06:54 PM »
Jesus. I couldn't imagine how devestating that must be. I'm really sorry you're going through that ): I hope that somehow, things turn around and you get what you want. He did say he loves you and admitted that at one point, recently-kinda right? So you never know what tomorrow ill bring! I would just live in the moment and do things that make YOU happy <3

I wouldn't keep in hope, as it can be taxing, emotionally, but I'd stay neutral, and accepting of whatever comes your way... there 'is' a chance that maybe timing is just off? Stay positive, whatever the case, love <3
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 09:36:58 PM by josh34 »

Offline tiredofitall

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2019, 01:10:02 PM »
I held onto to someone for 3 years coz all psychics said he loved me and he was just stuck wasted 3 years

Offline Penelope

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2019, 01:53:28 PM »
Hiya. I feel exactly the same.

Many said there was more between me and my POI than just friendship and something will definitely happen this summer/fall.

We've did get close of late and he's told me that his partner is abusive then out of the blue he got a ring and proposed to her.

When I asked him about the abuse he said it was all a cover so nobody would figure his intentions

My last reading was a fairytale one stating that he has proposed to her with the hope he starts to feel something and their relationship changes as he has more feelings for me than her and that he will call it off.

It's time for me to move on as regardless of his situation he would have made his intentions known to me by now. I just feel frauded by these 'psychics' and know I'm better off without them as all I've been told is incorrect.

I feel frauded by everyone tbh.  While there were plenty of awful psychics, the ones I mentioned I believe were telling me what they saw, but I chose to listen to them over my own intuition.  And my POI didn’t help matters by not being entirely forthcoming. 

Offline Penelope

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2019, 01:56:27 PM »
I held onto to someone for 3 years coz all psychics said he loved me and he was just stuck wasted 3 years

I know what you mean about “stuck”.  My POI was there for such a long time.  I guess I finally just told myself that if he didn’t know after all these years, that’s my answer as to how he feels about me.  That reality sucks! 

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2019, 07:00:07 AM »
Thinking of you Penelope...hope you are doing okay. xx

anything