Author Topic: Psychic Oromi  (Read 6899 times)

Offline sawthelight

Psychic Oromi
« on: June 01, 2019, 12:38:10 AM »
I think she was one of the few on Keen that got my situation right with the first guy. Saw no progress.

Any feedback on her?  Couldn’t find much when I searched

Offline Mimi07

Re: Psychic Oromi
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 05:43:16 AM »
Psychic oromi is really good with timelines

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 07:53:53 AM »
Just read with her and it was really positive! Has she given many negative readings?

Offline Kate

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 11:06:48 AM »
Just read with her and it was really positive! Has she given many negative readings?

She told me that someone new would come into my life in December last year.. repeatedly.. incorrect..

Offline devangk3

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 03:58:43 AM »
She said accurate things which too readers have said, waiting for her predictions

Yaz88

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 04:44:40 AM »
Alright, as a member of this forum I feel like it is my duty to share my experience.  Over a month ago, I had a chat with this reader.  I was in a mood; not a bad one, but also not inclined to get bamboozled by a fairytale or cold reader.  I don’t ever do test questions, because I think that if you ask a bullshit question, chances are you will get a bullshit answer.  Yet, this time, being that I was feeling rather skeptical about readings in general, I asked a semi-bullshit question.  My question was not about my current POI, but about a former POI named “H” that I haven’t spoken to in over one year and who currently lives with his longtime girlfriend, and who is very happy with his life by all accounts. H is the reason I run far far away from getting involved with someone if there is  a hint of a third party.  So I asked “How does H feel about me, are there any obstacles, and what is our future?”  The reader answered with the following “he likes you and is very much attracted to you” [okay, could be true] but then went on to say “the main obstacles in your future will be his family” [unless his girlfriend and their dog is the family she’s referring to, definitely not true.  I get along very well with his mom and sister]. She then adds in “he wants to be with you but doesn’t know long term” [could be true.  could be false]. So to clear up any misconception and give the reader the benefit of the doubt, I ask “is he currently interested in anyone else?”  To which she answers, “he has girls who are interested in him, but seems to like you the most at this time.”  At this  point the bullshit came flying out of the toilet and I knew I just got hit with a cold read.  Based on what I’ve shared, you can all reach your own conclusions.

Offline dollhousewelcome

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2020, 08:19:54 AM »
I asked her about school (college) and being friends with classmates. She was very straightforward that I wouldn't be close with the current group that I currently hang out with and that I will meet new people who I become close with. I like her. I can't attest for the timelines just yet.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2020, 11:17:26 AM »
I tried her twice last year, she was inaccurate both times as to timing and things that would happen.

Yaz88

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2020, 05:41:13 AM »
Alright, as a member of this forum I feel like it is my duty to share my experience.  Over a month ago, I had a chat with this reader.  I was in a mood; not a bad one, but also not inclined to get bamboozled by a fairytale or cold reader.  I don’t ever do test questions, because I think that if you ask a bullshit question, chances are you will get a bullshit answer.  Yet, this time, being that I was feeling rather skeptical about readings in general, I asked a semi-bullshit question.  My question was not about my current POI, but about a former POI named “H” that I haven’t spoken to in over one year and who currently lives with his longtime girlfriend, and who is very happy with his life by all accounts. H is the reason I run far far away from getting involved with someone if there is  a hint of a third party.  So I asked “How does H feel about me, are there any obstacles, and what is our future?”  The reader answered with the following “he likes you and is very much attracted to you” [okay, could be true] but then went on to say “the main obstacles in your future will be his family” [unless his girlfriend and their dog is the family she’s referring to, definitely not true.  I get along very well with his mom and sister]. She then adds in “he wants to be with you but doesn’t know long term” [could be true.  could be false]. So to clear up any misconception and give the reader the benefit of the doubt, I ask “is he currently interested in anyone else?”  To which she answers, “he has girls who are interested in him, but seems to like you the most at this time.”  At this  point the bullshit came flying out of the toilet and I knew I just got hit with a cold read.  Based on what I’ve shared, you can all reach your own conclusions.

And so . . . I need to eat my words.  I need to take my review back.  “H”, who I haven’t seen since June 2018 and who I haven’t had a two way text conversation with since August, just came flying back into my life.  Not only did he text me, but he showed up at my office with wine (even offered to bring me food) and we spent quite a while catching up with one another in a meaningful way, sharing emotions, etc.  He clearly still has feelings for me and is still very attracted to me.  Psychic Oromi was correct that he wants to be with me (in some manner) and H is not one to think “longterm.”  Is he still with his longtime gf?  Yes.  So although, I’m not going to completely shut H out, I’m also not about to fall back into getting involved with him as I did before.  It was a bad cycle and I don’t want to repeat it ever again.  Plus, I’m not full of illusions about H as I was before.

Keep in mind that NO ONE brought H’s return into my life on their own.  The closest would be a local reader that I criticized for “feeding me a fairytale”.  She said last February that I’d hear from H in about a year.  That he’d be ready to talk and share emotions. 

So there you have it!

« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 01:03:33 PM by Yaz88 »

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2020, 06:51:45 PM »
I read with her a few times last year, and she said my POI would be dating and moving into a relationship by Feb 2019 which definitely didn't happen. Pretty vague, and overall negative, and 0 details.

Offline artslove

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2020, 04:31:11 AM »
Sorry to hear that, honeybee. :( still waiting for my predictions. Has anyone had any luck?

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2020, 02:28:41 PM »
Not one thing she ever told me came true and I never will use her again she was also rude if I remember

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2020, 05:25:57 PM »
Not one thing she ever told me came true and I never will use her again she was also rude if I remember

I read with Psychic Oromi once but I don’t remember much of it. I remember getting told I was being too patient and it made no sense. I wasn’t waiting for anything or anyone at that time. I basically forgot about that reading until I saw this.

Offline artslove

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2020, 06:26:43 PM »
I will say, I was losing hope about contact prediction, but she was right about March. She did specify she didn’t know exactly when, but she got the contact right. I have another one for this week. So I’ll keep you guys updated.

Offline SamantaJ

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2020, 10:21:01 PM »
She was honest with me about a guy who wasn't that interested in me. I appreciate that