Author Topic: When kisha can’t connect to a certain person or situation  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Apalm831

Out of curiousity  for those who have experienced it-what did it turn out to be? Was this person gone or was she just completely unable to for unknown reasons?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 12:38:08 AM by Apalm831 »

Offline maggs30

Re: When kisha can’t connect to a certain person or situation
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 12:53:54 AM »
She told me she can see past October for my situation and many heavy hitters say they feel I may want to walk away so I am assuming that in Oct my guides dont want me to rely on them but to make the choice with free will. That's my thoughts anyways.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 02:27:55 AM »
I mean when she literally can’t connect with another person

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 02:36:15 AM »
I’m sorry, I read your question wrong the first time.

It happened once. But the person was insignificant as hell to me. I was just toying with the idea of dating or talking to him out of boredom.

She couldn’t get anything at all on him.

A couple of other readers couldn’t also but they told me (unprompted) that he was so small and a minor blip in my life.

They were right. 10 years later he still tries and is still a non factor to me.

But Kisha didn’t even pick up that he was insignificant. She picked up nothing.

This is something I still hold as a point against her since others did get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 05:28:11 AM »
I think Aplam is asking about cases that Kisha get the person refunded because she cannot get connected at all. This has happened to people around me and I am also wondering why this happens. If someone has an input, please share with us.

And yes, there is another level of connection that she thinks she is connected but the reading does not resonate that much. This has happened to me a couple of time particularly when I ask about people who are not very close to me.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 03:44:47 PM »
The person I’ve asked about is actually quite close to me so I find it troubling