Author Topic: Veruska18  (Read 9761 times)

Offline vy888

Re: Veruska18
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2020, 01:53:26 AM »
She was completely wrong for me.  Said my ex and I will be spending his birthday together which is next week. My reading with her was a month ago and it seemed very unlikely we will see each other again.  I reached out to him saying something reminded me of him and he responded nicely but that was it and the conversation never continued. 

Offline Kaz

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2020, 04:25:58 AM »
On a average she has been mostly wrong for me but she has amazing remote viewing capabilities and picks up on third parties correctly. She tends to throw out descriptions of potential partners that are unlikely.However, she’s definitely a bigger picture reader.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2020, 12:47:03 PM »
On a average she has been mostly wrong for me but she has amazing remote viewing capabilities and picks up on third parties correctly. She tends to throw out descriptions of potential partners that are unlikely.However, she’s definitely a bigger picture reader.

LOL I take this back, she’s actually been the most correct for me and that says a lot. Looking back at my notes and things that have manifested, Veruska is pretty accurate her interpretations of what she sees are not accurate. For example, I’ve asked her about two POI’s and she beats around the bush but ultimately doesn’t see me with either of them, which I can believe. She likes to say they are “very nice guys” which I now know one is definitely not.However, as I said above she can almost always tell you if your POI is involved with someone else and it’s accurate. I’ve asked her about future love interests and she consistently has described the same person but her timelines are always changing regarding that , so I never ask readers about new love as they all just guess a month. One thing I will say about Veruska is that all the months she’s predicted that I would meet this long term partner I actually meet someone but don’t like them like that or an ex creeps up.

Offline lala

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2022, 04:51:52 AM »
any update with veruska?

Offline Mouse2020

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2022, 09:02:46 PM »
Veruska predicted the date I would get a job offer.  She also knew that I was interviewed by a panel (although got the mix of men/women wrong), and she said she feels like they are hiring a group of people for this job, which I believe is true. 

anything